Sidebar Discussion #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to check those numbers. :)

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,529 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#36 in Books > Law > Criminal Law
#44 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Happy birthday, sweet angel Caylee!!

Actually that's a pretty typical T-Shirt from "the day" that teens and young adults were wearing back then...
To me it looks like an FCA-sized t-shirt too, though I don't recall her wearing a shirt like that in any of her myspace or FB pics. And would FCA really have worn a shirt reading "Mommy?" Hmm.

In the Dominic email posted upthread by Totally Obsessed:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8246094&postcount=654"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #11[/ame]

-- Dominic tells Luke that FCA dressed the bear herself, and it was a shirt belonging to Caylee Marie...

(O/T, but that last sentence unfortunately brings to mind the pink shirt, "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages," the last shirt which FCA put on her own daughter.)

Sadly Caylee Anthony will not be attending her seventh birthday. Sadly, she only got to celebrate two birthdays in her lifetime. Rest in Peace Baby Angel Caylee.

Whoa!! I just went over there to check something and

#8,529 Books

#36 criminal law

#44 murder & mayhem

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

We were posting at the same time! I forget what logicalgirl called it :seeya:

...wonder if IT "read her bible all day today..."

How about you Cindy?

Too bad, so sad - LaLaLaLaLaLa

No Way!! I missed the big switcheroo again - Happy Birthday Caylee!!
And Madame Karma? We feel blessed today!!

:fireworks: ............. :fireworks: ......... :fireworks: ........... :fireworks:

edited to add that's with buying back two books today too!

Anyone see the 5 star review by Nicole Zimmerman (not a real name)? Jose had to get the Zimmerman name in somewhere, my :twocents:.

She has 2 books on her wish list, one is "Start and Run An Event Planning Business". The review is from July 18. Anyone think it's a "coincidence" or fca posting.

The mousecot (ignore his name typed wrong before! LOL @ me!) wants to repost the pic, but instead will spare you all and just link it! [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8246139&postcount=655"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #11[/ame]

BTW - Name the mouse (he hated baldy that JB gave him)
1. Mousecot (as in mascot)
2. Mousesnot (sneezing on book)
3. Mousenot
4. Mousethwart the cohort

:floorlaugh: 8,529 :floorlaugh: 8,529 :floorlaugh: 8,529 :floorlaugh:

Anyone see the 5 star review by Nicole Zimmerman (not a real name)? Jose had to get the Zimmerman name in somewhere, my :twocents:.

She has 2 books on her wish list, one is "Start and Run An Event Planning Business"

Oh, they think they are so slick. A name on Hal's blog today is associated with a social media business too. Whatever - do they still suck their thumbs too?

Jinx! I owe you a coke FaerieB! :seeya:

Thinking of sweet Caylee Marie today...this has always tugged at my heartstrings!! Happy Birthday baby girl!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrmawsX1W20"]Caylee's Song sung by a child to be the voice of murdered child Caylee Anthony - YouTube[/ame]

The mousecot (ignore his name typed wrong before! LOL @ me!) wants to repost the pic, but instead will spare you all and just link it! Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #11

BTW - Name the mouse (he hated baldy that JB gave him)
1. Mousecot (as in mascot)
2. Mousesnot (sneezing on book)
3. Mousenot
4. Mousethwart the cohort

:floorlaugh: 8,529 :floorlaugh: 8,529 :floorlaugh: 8,529 :floorlaugh:

I vote number 1.

ETA: So it doesn't look like I'm a thread hog I'll add this in this Eta. There is a discussion on Amazon that says Happy Birthday Caylee. It suprises me that none of the "Casey/Jose supporters" have bothered to post anything in there. Not sure why it suprises me, it really shouldn't as none of them seem to care about Caylee at all.

Oh, they think they are so slick. A name on Hal's blog today is associated with a social media business too. Whatever - do they still suck their thumbs too?

They think they are slick :floorlaugh: I am not an author, lawyer or a chemist and I think I could come up with a better variety of names and reviews. If they were laughing all the way to the bank I could understand it, but that's not happening. I predict in the next 2 days the book will be at 10,000:giggle:

As far as sucking thumbs, I wouldn't put it past the one "amazing girl" :crazy:

Wouldn't she burst into flames if she even touched a bible?

One would think - however, on the first occasion of Caylee's birthday absent Caylee, there is a lovely video of IT biatching heavily to lovely Cindy - and Cindy asking if IT knows what day it is? (Oh yeah, uhmmm) and IT then busts out... (oh wait a minute...what am I supposed to say?)

Paraphrasing....

Oh. Yes. Yes I do know what day it is. I just stayed under my covers and read MY Bible all day. (sniff) ... but enough about she - let's talk about me...

They think they are slick :floorlaugh: I am not an author, lawyer or a chemist and I think I could come up with a better variety of names and reviews. If they were laughing all the way to the bank I could understand it, but that's not happening. I predict in the next 2 days the book will be at 10,000:giggle:

As far as sucking thumbs, I wouldn't put it past the one "amazing girl" :crazy:

Sometimes......... you just need to connect the dots!!!!!!!!! (As in Dotty (Dorothy) Clay Sims -- sure looks like her to me in this Ustream!
sometimesyoujusthavetoconnectthedots.jpg

((Cresm is a screen name over on Amazon!))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153