Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------
Niner, thanks for clearing that up. I thought another Jack Ruby had come along. He was shot right after Oswald.I've never heard of Jeff Ruby, course I dont get out much. :floorlaugh:

Jeff Ruby is a character; he has an upscale steak restaurant in Louisville and he managed to get himself in the papers when he refused to serve OJ Simpson - he was an outspoken critic of that verdict. When the KC verdict was handed down he took out a full page ad in the Orlando Sentinel criticizing the decision. Just recently he has taken out ads regarding the trial of Drew Peterson, and when he was in close proximity to him told him to F... off- he gets irate about these high profile cases. Here is his latest ad - http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2012/08/16/jeff-ruby-blasts-drew-peterson-legal-team-on-fox-news/

KarmaGetm posted a raw interview done by Jeff Ashton if anyone is interested. It is very informative. He does not bash the Anthony's about the way they acted during this saga. As a matter of fact, you get the feeling he has sympathy for them.
He touches on the jurors. IMO they were to anxious to go home to deliberate thouroughly. There were hours of tapes he thought they would ask to listen to but they did not. Did not ask questions. There was enough evidence for them to connect the dots and they did not. Jeff does not even bash them.
He suggest that everyone who see's KC just ignore her. Don't buy any books if she writes one. Ignoring her would be something she would not be able to handle well.

Jeff Ruby is a character; he has an upscale steak restaurant in Louisville and he managed to get himself in the papers when he refused to serve OJ Simpson - he was an outspoken critic of that verdict. When the KC verdict was handed down he took out a full page ad in the Orlando Sentinel criticizing the decision. Just recently he has taken out ads regarding the trial of Drew Peterson, and when he was in close proximity to him told him to F... off- he gets irate about these high profile cases. Here is his latest ad - http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2012/08/16/jeff-ruby-blasts-drew-peterson-legal-team-on-fox-news/

Is he single? I think I'm in love....swoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please do not discuss moderation in the threads. If you have a question, pm a moderator and they will give you a hand.

Thanks,

Salem

Poor Florida wow...Even Mother Nature Is Pissed That Casey Is Free...

----------
Hi I wasnt clear as usual.LOL. the 69 thou. was the tax figure on the 200.000. That might not even be the final figure. Would being declared indigent have any bearing on the final total? Maybe they wont go aftter her until she is working. :floorlaugh:

Sorry Nore about taking so long to reply, I have actuality been busy for a change, LOL.

I probably missunderstood you, but your right about the $68 - $69 grand being the tax figure for the $200,000.00. I don't believe her being indigent would have any bearing what-so-ever to do with her tax bill. She will definitly have pentilities and interest added to the original amount she owed. I don't know how long it takes the IRS to take action on those who owe taxes but surely they wont wait forever and if the IRS gets wind of any monies she may have made along the way, it wont be pretty. The woman has the best dumb-luck of anyone I've ever seen in my life and with the pro-bono attornies she attracts I'm sure they have all her bases covered because of that dumb-luck of hers.

Took a quick one day trip to Universal Orlando with our 6 yr old...onstar gave us inaccurate directions and sent us to the employee offices. My heart sank as we turned around and headed to the theme park. Oh what this case has done to me :(

Poor Florida wow...Even Mother Nature Is Pissed That Casey Is Free...

Mother Nature has expressed herself numerous times. The day of the verdict, lightning struck Caylee's tree. Lightning struck the ground outside the jail the day she was released. We now have Isaac bearing down on us.

It is very odd.

The "S" person over there believes this book is going to make paperback! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

What happened to the criminal law category?

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,333 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#70 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

:seeya:

That "S" person believes alot of things. None of which are based on facts. I'm waiting on them to strip away the Non-Fiction heading as it certainly does NOT apply to this book.

Presumed Guilty
Product Details
Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (439 customer reviews)

ETA: I didn't see your post Shotzy before I posted mine. I hate when I do that!

Presumed Guilty
Product Details
Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (439 customer reviews)

ETA: I didn't see your post Shotzy before I posted mine. I hate when I do that!

Never hurts to bring it up twice! :seeya:

I notice on Ben Bella's page they don't give JB any position of prominence. I doubt he was given any significant advance. They have something edited by über popular teen/tween author Rick Riordan, they probably reserve their big advances for people like him. People like Rielle and JB probably get very modest advances and only make "real" money of they sell a lot of books. Ben Bella basically dumped Rielle and all press for her book after she failed to reach the 6000 mark. Has JB even hit half that? Lolol!

Took a quick one day trip to Universal Orlando with our 6 yr old...onstar gave us inaccurate directions and sent us to the employee offices. My heart sank as we turned around and headed to the theme park. Oh what this case has done to me :(

:welcome:

KarmaGetm posted a raw interview done by Jeff Ashton if anyone is interested. It is very informative. He does not bash the Anthony's about the way they acted during this saga. As a matter of fact, you get the feeling he has sympathy for them.
He touches on the jurors. IMO they were to anxious to go home to deliberate thouroughly. There were hours of tapes he thought they would ask to listen to but they did not. Did not ask questions. There was enough evidence for them to connect the dots and they did not. Jeff does not even bash them.
He suggest that everyone who see's KC just ignore her. Don't buy any books if she writes one. Ignoring her would be something she would not be able to handle well.

Good interview and definitely thought-provoking...very interesting to listen to...Thanks KarmaGetEm!

Somehow I'm getting confused.

This video was supposed to include the election results along with some thoughts on the FCA trial. The video I watched seemed to be an old one where near the end Ashton says the best thing to do would be to ignore FCA when she walks out of jail....

Is this the same video you are talking about?

Somehow I'm getting confused.

This video was supposed to include the election results along with some thoughts on the FCA trial. The video I watched seemed to be an old one where near the end Ashton says the best thing to do would be to ignore FCA when she walks out of jail....

Is this the same video you are talking about?

You are right. It did seem like it was an old one, didn"t it. If that is old I have not seen the new one.

Maybe they pulled the new one when the show was preempted and stuck the old one back up. Hopefully by next week sometime the new one will be back up if it isn't preempted by Isaac this time?

The new one is scheduled got 4:00 today on channel 27. I will be heading to work but set my dvr to record it.

You are right. It did seem like it was an old one, didn"t it. If that is old I have not seen the new one.

I didn't notice that - but since it was uncut - i was more watching the kind of floundering around when he was talking about the jury when the interviewer sounds ticked off and really wanted him to say they had messed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay