Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it really was - I would have taken a lot more clips than that!! I'd have been lurking behind every bush - then sold them to tmz and made a few bucks...:floorlaugh:

LOL. No kidding! I mean who wouldn't be still hiding in a bush the next time she came out to snap some pics. Shoot, I'd be so shocked in the first place to see her in my neck of the woods that I'd forget to snap a pic, but I would have been skulking around for the next time she appeared, 2 camera's in hand lol.

It's her. She has an odd way of walking. Her arms don't move!

Looks like he posted it two months ago.

What's weird about the clip is that he knew she was coming and didn't get a good face shot of her. So ya have to wonder how real it is.
However, we have WS members who will take every scence in the back ground and find out where it was shot. I say yeepee for us and thanks to those who will do that.

Here's another one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAN1DkcTPAc&feature=plcp"]Casey Anthony moving into my neighbors home last year July 18,2011 - YouTube[/ame]

The original youtuber also comments saying she lives next to him.

No she was swinging her left arm and holding something in her right hand. I dunno....looks like a different body somehow - the legs are longer or something....what do I know!

That walk is what I call her court walk. Ya know, like her court voice. She know's she has all eye's and camera's on her and her body betrays what she want's it to do. Like Sashshaying perhaps.

If that were to happen to me I would have fallen a million times trying to get to my seat. Ya know, like trying to say a tongue twister. LOL.

Here's another one.

Casey Anthony moving into my neighbors home last year July 18,2011 - YouTube

The original youtuber also comments saying she lives next to him.

Ohhhh, lol. The lenghts people go to. The scenery isn't the same. The first clip had her going toward my left but the second one moving in on my right. I realize it could be a different window but the scenery just dosen't match the first one. A fence and a lot more shrubbery

Just call me the skeptical crazy lady who visit's here. LOL.

Gosh, I know how to clear out a room don't I?

Ohhhh, lol. The lenghts people go to. The scenery isn't the same. The first clip had her going toward my left but the second one moving in on my right. I realize it could be a different window but the scenery just dosen't match the first one. A fence and a lot more shrubbery

I think they were posted by 2 different people in different locations. The second one with the moving van, it looks like the person is doing actual physical work which tells me it's definitely not our felon. She's allergic to work of any kind! The other one kinda looked like her to me, but it was such a passing thing you really can't tell. Plus the thing that makes me dubious about all of it is that most people, if willing I upload a video of her would at least be smart enough to get a bit of $$ out of it...IMO

You can call me the same thing! :seeya: I don't believe for a minute that is fca. Just some you tuber looking for attention. I am still not convinced about the Ohio photos either! Anyone who has studied acting can mimic her movements to a "T".

They're not the same places wonders. The second video posted was from a year ago (2011). She moved and the new video is from this summer.

(All supposedly)

I'd like to know where she came into possession of enough 'stuff' to need a uhaul anyway. Hope the original "friends" took inventory when she left.

They're not the same places wonders. The second video posted was from a year ago (2011). She moved and the new video is from this summer.

(All supposedly)

I'd like to know where she came into possession of enough 'stuff' to need a uhaul anyway. Hope the original "friends" took inventory when she left.

LOL. I wondered that too at first but I'm sure her possee gave her their white elephants.

Was hoping to bring all my friends here a 20,000 # just before I sign out for the day but alas it is:

Presumed Guilty
Product Details
Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (439 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,806 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#79 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

Night all. Have a great up coming week and see you tomorrow.

[/B]

You can call me the same thing! :seeya: I don't believe for a minute that is fca. Just some you tuber looking for attention. I am still not convinced about the Ohio photos either! Anyone who has studied acting can mimic her movements to a "T".

I kinda agree. I do think the Ohio videos were KC, but not too sure about this one...

The youtube username ends in 91102. Often, user accounts get appended with the persons zip code. If that is the case, this user lives in Pasadena, CA.
Now this doesn't mean this person lives there now, but who knows. Not enough information. JMO

I kinda agree. I do think the Ohio videos were KC, but not too sure about this one...

The youtube username ends in 91102. Often, user accounts get appended with the persons zip code. If that is the case, this user lives in Pasadena, CA.
Now this doesn't mean this person lives there now, but who knows. Not enough information. JMO

JMO I just looked at the Ohio photos again, "to posed", and the Old Navy in my town is never that empty. Whenever she is spotted there is never anyone else around her! :maddening:

The you tube videos are not definitive or close up enough to make identification possible. Can't even see her face :what:

I agree Karma, not enough information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member