Sidebar Discussion #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If FCA had a pay-pal account like GZ we would have heard about it by now, wouldn't we?

O/T
If anyone likes the music of Andrea Bocelli and Josh Groban etc. I would like to mention a trio of Italian teenage Tenors called IL VOLO..
I have been following them on Italian RAI tv channel for a few years.

I recently went to see them in concert and they sing beautifully, amazing voices
They are currently touring Canada and the US

Yes, she is appealing her four Lying sentences - claiming the four lies were just one big lie, and he is the lawyer handling her appeal. So her only "Criminal" defense lawyer and Greene is her civil lawyer.

Yes, the 4 lies into 1, and also they are claiming she wasn't Mirandized when she was cuffed and "arrested" and put into that police car for those few minutes at her house that first night, and that all of her statements thereafter before her "real" arrest/mirandization, including the long audiotaped questioning at Universal Studios where some of the lies in question were stated, should be thrown out. Judge Perry decided otherwise during a hearing I recall, that those statements could all come in, that she was not "arrested" so I am not sure if or howthat decision by Judge Perry plays into her appeal, or not.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Phffft - I'd forgotte about the Girl Scout qualities...:floorlaugh:

Mason always gives me the strangest feeling - I mean Baez invents a story and sticks to it despite blatant evidence because it "serves" his purpose and he's very unpleasant about it, but Mason has always felt kind of out in left field to me.

I remember when he did his first couple of "speeches" in court, I thought..:waitasec: ..WTH? Did this guy even read the discovery or the motions or whatever the hearing was about? It was as if he'd walked into the case -didn't really know what it was about, decided on a "stance" and just bumbled on.

Seriously, I did wonder about his mind and whether or not he was in "decline" and I don't mean that as bashing at all. At All! But if you remember - sometimes he just didn't make sense....

And we heard Bill Scheaffer and others talk about his "esteemed" reputation, and yet we saw some extremely unprofessional and just nasty behaviour to Kathi Belich and others that didn't fit with how he was described "in the old days". So I wonder.....

And none of the above is an "in defense" of....in ANY WAY!

IMO, its all part of their "keep me relevant" game, maybe they think that all they have to do is say something outragous like "OCA's a girl scout" and most people(me included) will go nuts.

We see what is thought to be a well esteemed part of the law community, and yet he's photographed giving the middle finger over and over, and shoving women with umbrellas . After the 1st broohaha, I bet he loved seeing his photo on the front page with his finger flying - if he was in any way embarrassed, he would never have done it a 2nd or 3rd time...

LOL LG
I too remember Snakes and Ladders and I remember snakes on the board game

It is known is Canada, iirc as in England, as Snakes and Ladders

When the game was introduced to the US it became Chutes and Ladders.

Don't know why...but there it is...carry on folks LOL

Hooray - Alzhiemers isn't setting in quite yet! Thanks Intermezzo!

IMO, its all part of their "keep me relevant" game, maybe they think that all they have to do is say something outragous like "OCA's a girl scout" and most people(me included) will go nuts.

We see what is thought to be a well esteemed part of the law community, and yet he's photographed giving the middle finger over and over, and shoving women with umbrellas . After the 1st broohaha, I bet he loved seeing his photo on the front page with his finger flying - if he was in any way embarrassed, he would never have done it a 2nd or 3rd time...

Well people in early dementia do have wide personality swings. I was wondering because I don't see any media saying "Oh here's Mason with his usual comments"...and hope no one will run with my comment because I'm not meaning it as a bash and not sure if it's even okay to say that on the threads. But he does have some real character swings compared to his "reputation".

Nope. Just an an admirer. :jester:

No he still is cocopuff - handling the criminal appeal that is going on right now - not that he's done his filing on time of course. It seems to be one long plural request for extensions.:banghead:

That's why he was making a big deal that he should be speaking for FCA and not Baez, whose job was done according to Mason, the day of the verdict.

Are these reviews for real???? LOL...did the P12 land on amazon to buy sparkly pens?

I think the reviews are written by real people but are a spoof for pens that are especially for "the little woman". A bunch of jokers got together to write them it looks like to me.:floorlaugh:

No he still is cocopuff - handling the criminal appeal that is going on right now - not that he's done his filing on time of course. It seems to be one long plural request for extensions.:banghead:

That's why he was making a big deal that he should be speaking for FCA and not Baez, whose job was done according to Mason, the day of the verdict.

Actually (lol, sounding like an Anthony here), the current wait on the appeal belongs to the State, they are filing a response brief to FCA's initial brief and have asked for 1 or 2 now I think extensions of late. FCA's team did ask for numerous extensions, but finally transcribed the whole trial, sent the state those documents, filed their brief or whatever it was a few months ago, June?, now the State is working on theirs and have asked for I think 2 extensions. I read somewhere, don't know if it is correct or not, but part of it might have to do with staffing at the FL State Attorney's Office that Lamar headed, now Ashton heads. Not enough people to work and devote enough hours on it or something along those lines, understaffed. Don't quote me on this because I don't have time to dig to find where I read it with a link, whether it is a TRUE statement, or whether it was political jargon during the recent election.

IMO, MOO, etc.

As of right now the book sits at

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #21,178

Not meaning to cause a riot here but I think FCa was given all kinds of "privileges" on her probation and her reporting because a few incensed indviduals sent threatening emails to her lawyers threatening her life.

If it was anyone else, it would be considered harmless spam...but her lawyers took it and ran with it and used it to her advantage ever since. I think every time anyone makes a comment on a blog of any sort (outside of this one) about what should have happened to her or what they would like to see happen to her and it's "physical" it only adds to their case.

In other words, our grief and anger contributes to her "extra" favours from "the system". Now there's a nauseating thought!

IMO, the probation folks simply want to rid themselves, ASAP, of all responsibility for Casey Anthony. She has a 100% track record of damaging/destroying the lives of every last person she comes in contact with.

I wouldn't be surprised if the people handling her case celebrated the day she was released from probation.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS

Jeff Ashton announces fellow #CaseyAnthony prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick will be his chief assistant state attorney once he's in office.

Actually (lol, sounding like an Anthony here), the current wait on the appeal belongs to the State, they are filing a response brief to FCA's initial brief and have asked for 1 or 2 now I think extensions of late. FCA's team did ask for numerous extensions, but finally transcribed the whole trial, sent the state those documents, filed their brief or whatever it was a few months ago, June?, now the State is working on theirs and have asked for I think 2 extensions. I read somewhere, don't know if it is correct or not, but part of it might have to do with staffing at the FL State Attorney's Office that Lamar headed, now Ashton heads. Not enough people to work and devote enough hours on it or something along those lines, understaffed. Don't quote me on this because I don't have time to dig to find where I read it with a link, whether it is a TRUE statement, or whether it was political jargon during the recent election.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Yes, I think you are correct but it still feels like it's Mason's fault!:floorlaugh:

You are correct, his is still her active lawyer. But I still think he spends more of his time admiring her then lawyering for her. KWIM ?

Yes, I think you are correct but it still feels like it's Mason's fault!:floorlaugh:

:waitasec:
Who are you and what did you do with LG :slap:?
We aren't like certain someones who blame everybody and everything else for what we do.
Now you bring back our LG. Beam her right down here. :ufo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member