Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There there - poor throbbing finger!!! :therethere:

Now lets hope grammie doesn't quick-read that post and misunderstand what with the throbbing and reading 50 shades of grey or whatever it is! :what:

I thought that Wonders spelling of throbbing with one "b" looked off so I highlighted it and did a quick google search to check the spelling.

To my surprise the first hit is from a wife asking about a problem her husband is having with his - I don't want to say exactly or what they think caused it (She did use the word intense to describe it). Strange indeed. LOL.

Did he really write his own review? Was it a good one? :what:

Of course he did! Or, perhaps one of the minions. I should think being the very important expert he is, most of this is "farmed out."

In any event - don't miss the social media thread (under hot cases here) - a couple of good friends have some interesting information.

There there - poor throbbing finger!!! :therethere:

Now lets hope grammie doesn't quick-read that post and misunderstand what with the throbbing and reading 50 shades of grey or whatever it is! :what:

-------------

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::seeya:

I thought that Wonders spelling of throbbing with one "b" looked off so I highlighted it and did a quick google search to check the spelling.

To my surprise the first hit is from a wife asking about a problem her husband is having with his - I don't want to say exactly or what they think caused it (She did use the word intense to describe it). Strange indeed. LOL.

.............:silly: .............so...........you are saying...a bit of a dangerous word search? :giggle:

I had a big Sugar Daddy habit a few years ago and went looking to see if I could buy then in bulk. There were more looking for sugar daddies than I can to count and they had nothing to so with a sucker. AH come on you know what I mean. Dirty minds.

I had a big Sugar Daddy habit a few years ago and went looking to see if I could buy then in bulk. There were more looking for sugar daddies than I can to count and they had nothing to so with a sucker. AH come on you know what I mean. Dirty minds.

The website that I was directed to is a legitimate site called bettermedicine.com. And it was a real question. Hopefully this guy got checked out by a doctor. But it sure did surprise me when it came up on top of the list. LOL.

I was just watching hln Candy Montgomery murder case. Reminded me. Of this case because everyone was expecting her to be guilty because of the evidence against her..she even admitted to killing the victim Betty Gore..but said it was self defense. (she hacked her to death with an axe). Her Attorney was inexperienced and broke every rule in the book defending her.

The jury deliberated only 2hours..and gave an acquittal... They bougt the defense attorneys illogical self defense story. at the time they were thinking this was the biggest injustice in history.. There were people protesting on the courthouse steps..everyone was in shock that she was acquitted..and walked away free...that was 30 years ago.

She changed her name, moved away and never spoke publicly about the case...hmmmm...thought the parrellels to this case interesting.

http://kimcantrell.hubpages.com/hub/Betty-Gore-Murder-Candy-Montgomery

Just read this on a website..."Candy's attorney Don Crowder, who won a shocking verdict despite public opinion, committed suicide in 1999."

Did he really write his own review? Was it a good one? :what:

He did. It was a five-star review that sang his praises. He wrote it under the pseudonym of 'Ron Manta' but didn't adjust his wish list so when you went into his profile and checked out the wish list his name reverted back to Jose Baez.

Golenbock did the same thing. His review went poof, too . :)

His review is still at Amazon.

Are we allowed to link it (for those who haven't read it yet) or is that against TOS?

ETA: I alerted on my own post to get an official answer. Will post later, if allowed.

His review is still at Amazon.

Are we allowed to link it (for those who haven't read it yet) or is that against TOS?

ETA: I alerted on my own post to get an official answer. Will post later, if allowed.

If the review is still linkable, that is fine.

Also, see below.

He did. It was a five-star review that sang his praises. He wrote it under the pseudonym of 'Ron Manta' but didn't adjust his wish list so when you went into his profile and checked out the wish list his name reverted back to Jose Baez.

This is good enough proof for me that it was actually him writing under a pseudonym, if this is accurate. Just PLEASE MAKE SURE it is accurate. I have not checked and don't have time right now. If there is any doubt whatsoever, then please don't link it even if it the link is still working.

Thanks for asking before posting! xoxo

Just a question...could anyone else have set it up to do that?

ETA: oops...just saw Beach's post.

Good point, RR.

Tell ya what, on second thought, until I can get time to look into it, instead of linking it just give good directions on where it can be found. Connect the dots very close together. ;)

Okay. Thanks, beach!

Google "Amazon member reviews Ron Manta" The first on the list should be "Two first time reviewers named Ron and Ronald ... - Amazon.com"
Follow that link and read down to the seventh post (by ******ski). It contains three interesting links. The third one still takes you a review of Jose's book submitted by Ron Manta. (Following ******ski's other two links will provide you with an explanation on how Jose's name is intertwined with Ron Manta's.)

I am currently watching the Hemy Neuman trial on IS, and can't help but say that I so wish we had had this judge on Caylee's case. He is no nonsense. He just told one of the defense lawyers, who was trying to muddy an issue and dance around facts, that he was to move on. When the defense attorney asked about it, the judge replied "Because I said so. Are we clear on this issue?" Lol! Love it!

I am currently watching the Hemy Neuman trial on IS, and can't help but say that I so wish we had had this judge on Caylee's case. He is no nonsense. He just told one of the defense lawyers, who was trying to muddy an issue and dance around facts, that he was to move on. When the defense attorney asked about it, the judge replied "Because I said so. Are we clear on this issue?" Lol! Love it!

You'll love him at the end, too. I'm thankful he's also the judge for the upcoming Andrea Sneiderman trail.

I am local, and actually went to her (Andrea Sneiderman, mistress of Hemy and wife of Rusty, who was executed at the daycare) bond hearing last month. I have not seen you on the thread here at websleuths, and we locally are meeting this Thursday to discuss the case.. but too O/T...see that thread! I loved the judge, tall dark drink of a man that is the prosecutor, and even liked the defense attorney presentation. Not like the fiasco circus with Caylee or Jane Bashara case which is also here and I follow.

As always. Sorry for typos on my nook.

I am local, and actually went to her (Andrea Sneiderman, mistress of Hemy and wife of Rusty, who was executed at the daycare) bond hearing last month. I have not seen you on the thread here at websleuths, and we locally are meeting this Thursday to discuss the case.. but too O/T...see that thread! I loved the judge, tall dark drink of a man that is the prosecutor, and even liked the defense attorney presentation. Not like the fiasco circus with Caylee or Jane Bashara case which is also here and I follow.

As always. Sorry for typos on my nook.

I haven't been to the thread yet, but will look for it. Thanks.

Wow - a person has to have a lot of time on their hands to be in at Amazon on the discussion sites! We know that some people go to sites to post opposing views and aren't there because of their beliefs but just because they think it's fun to disagree and get everyone riled up. They have no beliefs and are just there to get play games with people who really care about an issue that means something to them.

Amazon doesn't have a dog in the race - they are there to sell books only, not run a discussion site.

There isn't a win there folks because it isn't actually a discussion - it's just a game to the one side of the players. A waste - a huge waste!

Wow - a person has to have a lot of time on their hands to be in at Amazon on the discussion sites! We know that some people go to sites to post opposing views and aren't there because of their beliefs but just because they think it's fun to disagree and get everyone riled up. They have no beliefs and are just there to get play games with people who really care about an issue that means something to them.

Amazon doesn't have a dog in the race - they are there to sell books only, not run a discussion site.

There isn't a win there folks because it isn't actually a discussion - it's just a game to the one side of the players. A waste - a huge waste!

I don't think clients are knocking down JB's door. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya