Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has extensive experience in successfully defending scientifically/medically intensive criminal allegations, including shaken baby syndrome, pediatric head injuries, sexual assault cases with medical evidence, and cases involving DNA evidence. His most recent high profile client, Casey Anthony, of the Caylee Anthony case, brought Mr. Baez national attention. Mr. Baez has a lot to say about “Defending the Despised Client.” Come learn first hand.

He has extensive experience in successfully defending scientifically/medically intensive criminal allegations, including shaken baby syndrome, pediatric head injuries, sexual assault cases with medical evidence, and cases involving DNA evidence. His most recent high profile client, Casey Anthony, of the Caylee Anthony case, brought Mr. Baez national attention. Mr. Baez has a lot to say about “Defending the Despised Client.” Come learn first hand.

Is this really about Baez? He might get sued for false advertising if he keeps that up! Where is RH when you need him- I bet he could provide a much more accurate JB resume....?
Despised client? That's par for the course when you kill a child..

I do not think Casey Anthony murdered Caylee. I think Caylee died an accidental death, Casey found her, panicked, didn't tell anyone at the time of discovery. As the first hours, or days of her keeping it a secret, passed, she felt she had to continue to hide it, and most likely even convinced herself it never happened.

Or, on the other hand she could just be a sociopath who didn't give a rats
patoot about her child.
Keeping her death a secret was simply to enable her to come up with lies that Cindy would swallow aand give her time to get rid of the car .
She is an evil sociopath. Even her mother knew that.... and for Cindy to broadcast that to Casey's friends when she had spent a lifetime lying and covering up for her, speaks volumes.

What gets me about this ridiculous waste of time and money is that it was JB et al and the Anthony's who were/are FCA's mouth pieces begged for media attention at every turn. I hope the Judge stamps it with a huge DENIED.

If I recall correctly didn't Baez/Anthony fight a gag order the prosecution wanted? The Judge needs to :maddening: this.

If I recall correctly didn't Baez/Anthony fight a gag order the prosecution wanted? The Judge needs to :maddening: this.

IIRC AZLawyer thought the whole idea that the Judge would let them take Casey and Cindy's comments entirely out of the context in which they were made was somewhat baffling.....

:waitasec:
Someone correct me if I am wrong but Baez has only tried 2 murder cases.
Does 2 murder cases count as extensive experience?
1st murder case was Nilton Diaz, who was found Guilty and is currently sitting in Prison
2nd murder case was Casey Anthony...we know how that ended..no need to say more.

IIRC Baez used the Shaken Baby Syndrome and Pediatric Head Injuries as theories in the Diaz case and Baez went after the death toddlers mother accusing her of child abuse and being a bad mother.

Has anyone noticed the 5 star reviews have stopped at Amazon. There hasnt been one posted for about a week. Wouldn't that be funny if they found out that they were all comming from the same IP address...and Amazon suddenly deleted them all?

Well....that would be a nice dream. :lol:

:waitasec:
Someone correct me if I am wrong but Baez has only tried 2 murder cases.
Does 2 murder cases count as extensive experience?
1st murder case was Nilton Diaz, who was found Guilty and is currently sitting in Prison
2nd murder case was Casey Anthony...we know how that ended..no need to say more.

IIRC Baez used the Shaken Baby Syndrome and Pediatric Head Injuries as theories in the Diaz case and Baez went after the death toddlers mother accusing her of child abuse and being a bad mother.

IIRC he has made claims like this before - remember it was several years before the Fla Bar would allow him to practise, so he did a paper work job for a law firm, and the prep work he did for others during that time he now claims as his own cases!

Here let me help you!! This used to be my favourite smiley!!!

:ignore: :ignore: :denied: :denied: :ignore: :denied: :ignore: :denied:

Ah..I remember that well from "the good old days" Still feels great to use them!!

I looked my cabooty off trying to find that denied icon last night and couldn't find it.
:banghead::banghead:

Has anyone noticed the 5 star reviews have stopped at Amazon. There hasnt been one posted for about a week. Wouldn't that be funny if they found out that they were all comming from the same IP address...and Amazon suddenly deleted them all?

Well....that would be a nice dream. :lol:

Woop... I stand corrected. There is a new 5 star out ther..hasnt read the book but everyone should get over it...she is innocent...he would take her on a date if he could.

:rolleyes:

Woop... I stand corrected. There is a new 5 star out ther..hasnt read the book but everyone should get over it...she is innocent...he would take her on a date if he could.

:rolleyes:

Silly me. ..I remember her being found 'not guilty.' NEVER 'innocent!' I refuse to deal with those who can't tell the difference between the two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024