Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Anthony asks judge to block media coverage of murder trial in Zenaida Gonzales case

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...caylee-anthony

Casey Anthony's civil defense filed a motion this week aiming to block any reference to media reports about her daughter's death

Hmmm. But isn't ZG's case based on the detrimental effects she suffered because of Casey Anthony's lies reported by the media?

Do we have a link to the motion? Does anyone know what it's based on?

BBM That she did those are only your opinion. There are NO facts that say prove Casey Anthony did any of those things.

Yes, that makes perfect sense. After an accident she duct tapes her and double garbage bags her, puts her in a laundry bag, drives around with her body for a few days then dumps her in a swamp.
It's what any loving mother would do. :banghead:

Some seem to fall for it every time...I only see when someone quotes...I hope some don't get too involved and end up with a vaca.

hahaha, not falling for it at all, some times I just can't resist the obvious! sorry to make you suffer through the quotes. I just slough it off.

IMO it was no accident. It was premeditated & cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbm
Linda7NJ or anyone who uses Tapatalk, when I first got my Kindle Fire and logged into WS, I had no idea what I was doing LOL and there was a option "did I want to read WS using Tapatalk", or something along those lines, I said No, and now I can't figure out how to use Tapatalk for WS?

is it an App that I have to buy? (it may come on the iPhone for free, not sure), which I did see a Tapatalk App to purchase, so anyone who reads WS with Kindle Fire and uses Tapatalk, can you let me know how you do it? loading any page with all of the advertisements takes forever, and I can never directly click on the specific link or text box I am aiming for LOL!! you can message me if you don't want to talk about it here! THANKS!!!!

I don't think the timeline AZLawyer gave us for her computer and cell phone use provided panicking time....and amazing how easy it was for her to pretend it never happened as we saw her waltzing around the video store with Tony while Caylee's body was in the trunk.

That is some pretty fine "self-convincing". As Linda DB said - whose life was better without Caylee? Only one person. The Defendent.

Some days I only have time to pop in and see what's new but I find that I usually log in and say "thank you" for one of your posts - Thank You for your direct, to the point and most of all defusing post - well, calmed me down Thanks

Hmmm. But isn't ZG's case based on the detrimental effects she suffered because of Casey Anthony's lies reported by the media?

Exactly! Interesting move by the Defense - don't think the judge in the ZFG case served on the FCA trial jury....:banghead:

BBM That she did those are only your opinion. There are NO facts that say prove Casey Anthony did any of those things.

You are correct - no one witnessed that - which is what this particular jury needed - an actual video of the murder and the disposal.

But lots of facts to support the logical sequence that anyone with common sense could follow. It's entirely possible not to use critical thinking to follow the documented facts, but deny deny and deny some more worked for FCA. But I'm not prepared to do that - because I am able to follow a logical process supported by evidence and I rest easy with that. So I am bowing out of the discussion.

I do not think Casey Anthony murdered Caylee. I think Caylee died an accidental death, Casey found her, panicked, didn't tell anyone at the time of discovery. As the first hours, or days of her keeping it a secret, passed, she felt she had to continue to hide it, and most likely even convinced herself it never happened.

Then who exactly placed duct tape on Caylee (three overlapping pieces), placed her in two trash bags and one laundry bag, put her in the trunk of the Pontiac for several days and then dumped her in the wooded area on Suburban? Why would Casey tell Dr Weitz that George killed Caylee by drowning her?

Let it go, folks. Please. I am dealing with it now. Please...no more quoting and rehashing the obvious. Thanks.

Sorry Beach. I know better. I'll stop now. I've never had a vacation from here and I don't want to start now. :iamashamed:

:panic:

I wish I did have a link to the motion! I'd love to see it. That article was so short! I haven't found anything else yet but I'll keep looking!

Hi, everyone. My husband and I just received the very sad news that one of our dear friends passed away this morning. We will be leaving for the Tallahassee area tomorrow morning so I won't be able to make it to the bookfest in St Augustine to listen to Jeff Ashton. I'm sorry, but I know all of you will understand.

Hi, everyone. My husband and I just received the very sad news that one of our dear friends passed away this morning. We will be leaving for the Tallahassee area tomorrow morning so I won't be able to make it to the bookfest in St Augustine to listen to Jeff Ashton. I'm sorry, but I know all of you will understand.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Maia. Have a safe trip and try to let your memories bring you peace in this difficult time. *hugs*

Oh so sorry to hear your bad news - it's family first - right? And good friends are family! You do what you need to do - we will all understand.

Good morning everyone, hope you're all doing well :) I've been spending time over at Amazon, things got a little crazy over there last nigh. I'll be spending the day with my daughter, it's her 44th B-day. My baby girl has been very sick for the last few weeks, I think it's whooping cough, but her DR says no. I've decided to return "Fifty Shades of Grey" I have nothing against *advertiser censored* but I need a story too. This book is too much *advertiser censored* and not enough story for me :/
Now talk about a book you can't put down, "In The Woods" great book, I can't stop reading it, it's very well written, has a great story too! Well I gotta go, you all have a peaceful day.

RR0004, I'm really happy to hear your day at the Dr's went well :)

I miss the days when Rosemary Rodgers made your breast heave and you felt his manhood against your pale flesh in the moonlight. I always thought that was far more sexy than seeing every thing God gave you.

Sorry to hear about your daughter. I'll add you to my prayers.

I miss the days when Rosemary Rodgers made your breast heave and you felt his manhood against your pale flesh in the moonlight. I always thought that was far more sexy than seeing every thing God gave you.

Sorry to hear about your daughter. I'll add you to my prayers.

Rosemary Rodgers made my breast (only one?) heave? :what: I don't remember that??:floorlaugh:

Just teasing - i get what you are saying...and I agree - much more fun to use your imagination instead having it all laid out so to speak...

Rosemary Rodgers made my breast (only one?) heave? :what: I don't remember that??:floorlaugh:

Just teasing - i get what you are saying...and I agree - much more fun to use your imagination instead having it all laid out so to speak...

Breastests? :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member