Sidebar Discussion #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my experience in NJ as far as wills, "IF" Shirley left a will it would probably go to her surviving spouse. After that, if they did not have good insurance, the nursing home would take as much as they can! It doesn't appear to me that Shirley had much money or fca would have stolen more!

Even in NJ anyone can find a will in probate (most likely have to go to the court house) . Florida is much more liberal with the sunshine laws, perhaps the will can be found online.

I just don't see Rick or any of CA's brothers letting fca live in Shirley's house!

Haha - Jinx - do I owe you another coke? :floorlaugh:

Haha - Jinx - do I owe you another coke? :floorlaugh:

Another "jinx", the coke is on me! :floorlaugh: Any chance your ancestors are from England? I find it amazing that we think alike sometime at the very same minute, lol!

A little O/T
I just heard another one of Dr Phil's ads for his show and they are showing him asking some real tough questions to his guests. Why didn't he do that with the A's when they were on instead of handling them with kid gloves?
I wasn't much into Dr Phil before and since he donated all the money to the A's and their "charity", I know I never will be. He was just after ratings and not the truth about Caylee.

------------------------

I thought of that also after posting. Maybe CA. will buy out the brothers if Grandmom made out to share. The brothers if its left to them also, may refuse to allow her. If it were me I'd refuse! :maddening: Then again Shirley may have excluded KC. from the will.

The more I think about that statement made by Dan ( about her impending death, when she had actually died the day before) the more I think that was just a distraction in order to get onlookers, media, Casey protesters to hang around the Hopespring house, when in fact they were ALL at Shirley's house in Mt Dora.
Wouldn't put it past that family to use their dead mother to protect the felon.

A little O/T
I just heard another one of Dr Phil's ads for his show and they are showing him asking some real tough questions to his guests. Why didn't he do that with the A's when they were on instead of handling them with kid gloves?
I wasn't much into Dr Phil before and since he donated all the money to the A's and their "charity", I know I never will be. He was just after ratings and not the truth about Caylee.

I'm guessing potential guests sign a contract about what will or can be asked on the show. And I'm guessing Mr. Lippman negotiated their contract with some very strict paramaters about what Dr. Phil could ask. Dr. Phil being who he is probably agreed just to have them on the show for his ratings. IMO:moo:

Snipped by me

She will never come out and tell the truth. I read the documents that were released to the public. I watched the trial. I had no doubt than and have no doubt now, Casey killed Caylee by use of duct tape over her mouth and nose. Caylee told us the truth, she held onto that duct take to prove she was murdered. To bad the P12 could not and would not see that.

Picture what life would be like with Casey.
You go to work every day busting your *advertiser censored* to make a living in today’s economy. You come home to her sitting around all day living the life of leisure. You have to foot the bill for her and she is not even related to you. Eating your food, drinking your drinks, using your best bath scents and hair products. If you are the same size, she riffles through you closet and dresser, and you find her wearing your cloths. You go to get a blouse and find it stained or torn hanging up in the closet. She might clean the house a few times, but not like you do. You notice things out of place or missing, when you question it, she knows nothing. You go to a restaurant with co-workers for lunch, and find you have no money in your wallet, when you knew you had some. She is on your computer day and night, and you have to ask to use it and you get attitude. I could go on and on and on.

AJMO

BBM

Yep, and to add to that... As any great friend would do, she tirelessly helps you search for those "missing" items... Helping you retrace your steps, etc. Being the AWESOME friend she is, in all. :banghead:

After ripping AH off, she probably even treated her to lunch or dinner, and drinks, to cheer her up. On AH's dime, of course... Because that's just the kind of friend she is! The protective "mom", as described by CA and little miss narcissist herself. Ughh. Durn those pinhead 12!!! :what:
All Jmo.

By way of Switzerland? Can you imagine coming to a whole new world looking for freedom? My husband was born on "American" soil in Italy. His dad was a GI who'd married a young woman in the town, so my husband was an American when he was born. When the Army was leaving they told my mother in law that she could stay, but my husband (18 months old) would be coming with them. She came to America on an military ship and was dropped in New York with nothing. She studied to become an American and was very proud of America till the day she died.

What a great post! I can imagine the stories your in-laws told their
G-kids :-)

Hi Everyone,
This must not be the correct forum so hopefully someone can tell me which of the many forums would have more info on this?

ETA: OK, I see some info here on this forum. My Apologies!!!

Casey Anthony's Grandmother Dies:
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...tm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...tm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

All I have to say is hardy har har at the pics of FCA they used.....

I haven't dropped off of the face of the Earth but as most of you know, Tonda, Lisa's step mom who adopted Alan and Lisa's babies passed away. I need prayers. I love you all.

I haven't dropped off of the face of the Earth but as most of you know, Tonda, Lisa's step mom who adopted Alan and Lisa's babies passed away. I need prayers. I love you all.

Oh Tulessa - I am so sorry to hear that! Prayers going out to you. Love you back and hope you find some peace - that was a big loss for you I know. :grouphug:

Thoughts, prayers, love and respect going out to you and yours, Tulessa.

You surely have mine. much love and God bless.

Just turned on Nancy Grace- she is off and asking for prayers for her son John, who is desperately ill in hospital. No more details as yet.
Poor Nancy, those twins are her life....

I had to drag this down here. Thanks FaerieB.
They'll have to go back to Pinellas County for those special 12 or 6 whatever it is, you know what I mean.

Casey Anthony's attorneys ask for change in venue for civil case

Quote:
In the court motion WFTV obtained Thursday night, Anthony's attorneys claim she can't get a fair trial in Orange County, and that Gonzalez's legal team admitted that on television.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...ivil-ca/nSKt7/

Hello Tulessa, I recall you mentioning that Tonda was ill - I'm sorry that she has passed, and I will continue to think of you and your family.

I had to drag this down here. Thanks FaerieB.
They'll have to go back to Pinellas County for those special 12 or 6 whatever it is, you know what I mean.

Casey Anthony's attorneys ask for change in venue for civil case

Quote:
In the court motion WFTV obtained Thursday night, Anthony's attorneys claim she can't get a fair trial in Orange County, and that Gonzalez's legal team admitted that on television.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...ivil-ca/nSKt7/

Thanks, wonders. I'd like to hear from AZ on whether or not this will happen with a civil trial. I've never heard of change of venue in a civil trial, and don't even know if it's a viable request. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member