Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone. I was out of commission yesterday. Had a small procedure and slept the day away. Best sleep ever!

Anywho....

1. IT getting out - who gives a flying flip? I am sick of her. Just wish the Mag Rags would leave her alone because you know she LOVES reading about her celeb self....

2.. Jose - a civil attorney?? LOLOLOLOLOL....

These people still disgust me.

The shirt would be of little to no value in prosecuting the shooter, but the bullet can be matched to the gun the killer had in his possession.

Hi LinTX :seeya: Thank you for clarifying! I wasn't sure if the shirt had any value as evidence. :blushing: I just thought the picture was odd for some reason.

:gthanks:​

Heyy - maybe this has been discussed already, but I just went to the drug store and saw People Mags "True Crime Stories" issue. THANK YOU People for putting Caylee's picture on the cover, instead of IT. I didn't read the article. Sure it is the same old same old. But was very happy to Caylee's beautiful picture instead of ... you-know-who.

Why don't the rents just give her the Hopespring house and be done with it... it is all she really wanted in the first place- she can get a roommate to help pay the tiny (IMO) mortgage and get a job working from home doing web design.

I don't care about her, as long as she never harms another human being again- God will exact his revenge on her. I can wait for that. I just don't want anyone to pay her any more attention- or her mentally deranged mother or passive aggressive father or brother.

I hope they all JUST GO AWAY.

Caylee is in a much better place- that is the only truth we will ever know definitively in regards to this sordid mess- of that I am certain, I only hope she didn't suffer much at the hands of her so-called 'mother', and that God and the angels took her quickly~ Frigga

Lookie here folks.

Product Details
Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (431 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,964 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#68 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

Jose, ya better get outta that closet and get to cracking that whip.

It gets even better :floorlaugh:

Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (431 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #22,976 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#76 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

It gets even better :floorlaugh:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #22,976 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#76 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

Thank you I was just comeing in to post this too...lol...

Well Casey's Driving license has not been renewed, so she hasn't gone far on her first day of 'freedom'....

:toast: Can we hope for 25,000 by tonight! :party:

I want it to fall below where JA's book is.. thats what im waiting for lol.

as JA's book has been out long time now..

Well Casey's Driving license has not been renewed, so she hasn't gone far on her first day of 'freedom'....

Your post cracked me up.

Also, I see where 2nd Theater shooting victim has hired our fav atty.

This article says a Squirrel attacked a Florence woman,but I think that's a typo and it's actually a Florida woman.
The squirrels heard the woman that blamed them for everything ,is about to get off of parole . Her name isn't being released,but come on ,how many woman do squirrels hold grudges against?

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?list=195106&id=791036#.UDP9DERperc

Officers say the animal came back down and bit the woman on her hip and leg.

She was taken to the hospital and is expected to be ok.

Her name isn't being released.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #27,663 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#81 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

it's really falling fast today....

OOO Hi Jose

LOL, so I had a dream last night that my DH and I were...somewhere...some public place, and we were sitting on these weird church-like benches (you know how weird dreams are), and along come Mr. B a e z and sat down at a bench that was like...perpendicular to ours...my poor DH, who visibly cringes when I even mention the name of Ms. Anthony, felt me stiffen and was like, "what's wrong?" b/c I was GLARING at Mr. Baez, who was smirking back at me (surprise surprise). And I promptly went off on him verbally, and that's the last I can remember...was me yelling at him, him smirking at me, and my DH pulling me away.

*Sigh*

I still check the thread hoping for the "Oops, It Really Was A Big Mistake--She's Guilty and In Prison" headline that will never come :(

Poor Caylee...even though it was never really brought up in court, that stain in the trunk...that stain that was, imo, clearly a Caylee-shaped stain...it haunts me. How do these people all live with themselves? (rhetorical--I know the answers...)

:(

And I agree with many of you that this hiring of JB by these victims' families is just...odd. I'm sure Denver has a plethora of competent lawyers that would have happily taken the case (buy local!). I don't know enough about that case to have an opinion on the level of "validity" or reason these lawsuits are based upon, but JB's like, the last person on earth I'd hire in a case like this...to me he's a "perp's lawyer," not a victim's lawyer. IMO

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/1...-from-probation-no-kodak-moment-says-attorney

Asked if Casey was aware that her father went to congratulate Jeff Ashton last week, after his defeating incumbent State Attorney Lawson Lamar, Mason said, "Well of course. She saw it. Can you imagine a father going to Mr. Ashton's victory campaign party and congratulating the guy who tired to kill his daughter? That's one of the sickest things. To say, 'shame on George is not enough.' It's despicable."

George has come up in my hate meter a few notches for going to Mr.Ashton and congratulating him, after all he was trying to kill it.

I doubt she is driving without something.......whatever it is.......
Could they, would they, issue her a drivers license with an alias or perhaps not enter the number, address, etc. in the database?

Wouldn't suprise me, after all the post it notes bandits are after her :floorlaugh:

Who says she has to hace a Florida drivers license? She was allowed to travel while on probation with her PO permission, and her traveling permits wouldn't be public record. And wasn't she alledged to have been in Ohio BEFORE she was officially on probation? Not too mention, she may have enough money now, from her supporters, to hire a driver.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/1...-from-probation-no-kodak-moment-says-attorney

Asked if Casey was aware that her father went to congratulate Jeff Ashton last week, after his defeating incumbent State Attorney Lawson Lamar, Mason said, "Well of course. She saw it. Can you imagine a father going to Mr. Ashton's victory campaign party and congratulating the guy who tired to kill his daughter? That's one of the sickest things. To say, 'shame on George is not enough.' It's despicable."

George has come up in my hate meter a few notches for going to Mr.Ashton and congratulating him, after all he was trying to kill it.

Hmmm, according to CM in the above linked video, Casey has been working. She's a clerk. She earns her keep.

Since she has reported zero income on all her past probation forms, does that mean she's been "clerking" at the office of someone we might know, in exchange for them paying her room and board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya