Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
I have not read this chat that is being mentioned, but my part in bold is accurate. RC met George and Cindy for the first time soon after Caylee went missing and they A's invited some of Casey's friends over to their home.
The A's knew nothing about Ricardo before then...

You're right. Sorry, my bad- I was thinking Jesse G, not Morales. The Morales of this chat sounds exactly like the kind of fellow who OCA would seek out.. kinda dim & uncurious.

Who the heck would think it the slightest bit of OK to have your girlfriend's baby sleep with you in the same bed??

You're right. Sorry, my bad- I was thinking Jesse G, not Morales. The Morales of this chat sounds exactly like the kind of fellow who OCA would seek out.. kinda dim & uncurious.

Who the heck would think it the slightest bit of OK to have your girlfriend's baby sleep with you in the same bed??

That would be more or less typical of a 20 something male. Had it been his child he probably would not have been okay with those sleeping arrangements and KC doing that with some other male. But it was not his child and KC seemed to know what she was doing. Funny how CA claims to have always packed Caylee's backpack with everything she would need for the day and KC got credit.

I think RM was laid back (and frankly to me looked ready to be defensive) because he wasn't sure what defense would ask him. He was the one with "Win her over with chloroform" on his computer. With all the lies KC has told I'm guessing he was trying to stay on the good side of her to avoid being "Kronked". lol And if there were even the slightest bit of truth about this and he was fearful, than we do need to make changes. DT was permitted to go on national tv and just accuse people. Isn't this a way of influencing testimonies of witnesses through fear of implication in the crime? If that was not the intention DT than why was it we all seemed to get that impression that innocent people were targets right out of the gate? jmo

Big thanks for the abbrev list, Jon Burrow, Elvis-Fan!:cheerful:

You're welcome.
elvis_sing.gif

Thanks for posting this Jon_Burrows! I knew we'd done a sticky of all of the letters we do here just before the trial because there just wasn't time to answer those kinds of questions. But I went looking for it and...:waitasec: never did find it!

It was hard to find. I wanted to put the link to the sticky but couldn't find it again.

That would be more or less typical of a 20 something male. Had it been his child he probably would not have been okay with those sleeping arrangements and KC doing that with some other male. But it was not his child and KC seemed to know what she was doing. Funny how CA claims to have always packed Caylee's backpack with everything she would need for the day and KC got credit.

I think RM was laid back (and frankly to me looked ready to be defensive) because he wasn't sure what defense would ask him. He was the one with "Win her over with chloroform" on his computer. With all the lies KC has told I'm guessing he was trying to stay on the good side of her to avoid being "Kronked". lol And if there were even the slightest bit of truth about this and he was fearful, than we do need to make changes. DT was permitted to go on national tv and just accuse people. Isn't this a way of influencing testimonies of witnesses through fear of implication in the crime? If that was not the intention DT than why was it we all seemed to get that impression that innocent people were targets right out of the gate? jmo

All true and didn't he get twenty grand for selling Caylee pics to the National Enquirer as well? That question seems to have slid under the carpet...:waitasec:

he also says in the reddit interview that now that he has a child of his own, sees the strangness of OCA with her daughter (I am not directly quoting there but he says similar in several places in the interview)

that's about all to be expected also. I said it time & again during trial both in threads and aloud to witnesses :floorlaugh: that they didnt have much experience in life to know OCA was a good mom or not. clearly she wasnt but they were young, they did not have much to compare her to.

most abusers and bad parents arent doing it in public. that's how they get away with it for so long.

the dvds toys and snacks were only available to poor caylee because her stupid murdering mother wanted to have sex in peace and not distract her from her ME time

Toys n snacks does not a good mother make

i read those comments too and i really think he should have told the truth and said that on the stand... that she had no time for her daughter

i just wish more people would have told the truth.... instead of covering their own *advertiser censored**

jmo

FCA didn't pay a dime for the DVDs, toys, and snacks. I agree--she brought them along so Caylee could keep herself busy while FCA (well...you know). The snacks were probably Caylee's lunch or dinner while she was being dragged all over Orlando. It only takes about two minutes or less to throw some toys, DVDs, and snacks in a bag.

I remember CA saying she cleaned Caylee's bag every day. She probably knew if she didn't FCA wouldn't.

Caylee should have been on play dates with other children but FCA came first--always.

IMO

also, I think he showed a great deal of dignity in not answering the sordid sex questions he was asked. he is a gentleman IMO and his wife & baby are lucky to have him.

Snipped by me... One may say his actions were based upon on immaturity, and/or greed, but he sold evidence (pictures of Caylee & FCA) to the globe for money, and then tried to hide it. He disregarded OCSO's instructions regarding his laptop for his own self serving needs and was caught lying about it. He was also caught deleting emails in an attempt to cover it up. He did this during Caylee's murder investigation - a child he had spent a great deal of time with. RM is yet another person who preyed on Caylee's misery for profit.

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/Ricardo-Morales-Interview-110408-6513-6527.pdf

Starts on page 3...

YM: Okay. One of the things that we spent some time off the record was asking you about your computer. When, when we got your computer we had asked you specifically uh not to alter or do anything or delete anything on your computer. Uh we informed you that our, some of our computer forensics noticed that there have been some deletions. Do you recall making any deletions on your computer just prior to handing it over to John?

RM:Not specifically no.

RM: I don't specifically recall what I accessed or what I may have deleted.

YM: Okay one of the things that we found deleted folder was uh some communication between you and the Globe about some pictures of, of Caylee and Casey that you sold to them. Do you recall that?

RM: The actual email I do recall, yes.

YM: Okay is that one of the things that you may have accessed just before giving it to John that day?

RM: I don't recall accessing any of my mail. No.............

IMO, RM, like many others involved in this case, is a liar.

I think RM was aware of KC's lying and the damage she could do long before Caylee went missing. I believe she owed him some money when they broke up and was stalling about paying it back. I think he was very paranoid. No excuse for what he did, just saying. jmo

Well.....It took me 10 minutes to find this forum since it moved. I was in a panic. It was a feeling akin to losing your cell phone with all your numbers!!!

Whew........time to breathe.

FCA didn't pay a dime for the DVDs, toys, and snacks. I agree--she brought them along so Caylee could keep herself busy while FCA (well...you know). The snacks were probably Caylee's lunch or dinner while she was being dragged all over Orlando. It only takes about two minutes or less to throw some toys, DVDs, and snacks in a bag.

I remember CA saying she cleaned Caylee's bag every day. She probably knew if she didn't FCA wouldn't.

Caylee should have been on play dates with other children but FCA came first--always.

IMO
Great point jon_burrows. I'd never really thought of it this way before but , aren't they things a mother might use to keep a child quiet in a corner with?
If she knew she'd be with her (wherever the heck that was!) all day, where were the moist towelettes, firstaid items and sunscreen?
Thanks for jogging the senses on this one.

Well.....It took me 10 minutes to find this forum since it moved. I was in a panic. It was a feeling akin to losing your cell phone with all your numbers!!!

:waitasec:
but now you're stuck with US again. :great:
:seeya:

Yeah, I was looking at the Featured Cases, and didn't see the Anthony case. I had to do Ctrl + F to see that it had been relocated to the Hot Cases section.

he also says in the reddit interview that now that he has a child of his own, sees the strangness of OCA with her daughter (I am not directly quoting there but he says similar in several places in the interview)

that's about all to be expected also. I said it time & again during trial both in threads and aloud to witnesses :floorlaugh: that they didnt have much experience in life to know OCA was a good mom or not. clearly she wasnt but they were young, they did not have much to compare her to.

most abusers and bad parents arent doing it in public. that's how they get away with it for so long.

Precisely 2g. It's not as though she was going to open her handbag and show them any duct tape or 'medicine' she'd brought.

No kidding! I thought what did we do to make the whole forum go away. Just about had a stroke.

Geesh...I turn my back for a few days and look what happens! Just popped in to say Hey! I haven't read the interview yet...still multitasking...I swear my eyes are bleeding!
Too much to do and not enough time to do it. I have paid some visits to baby Lisa's threads.

jon_burrows...Thanks so much for posting your list..a few have been driving me crazy!

My list is getting a little shorter, hopefully when the snow starts falling I will have more time..I miss you guys!

I have wondered myself what the deal is with JB and JVM. Maybe her ratings are in the basement? I can't imagine why she would think JB would be a good catch but he does know someone...Maybe JVM is looking for that one big interview that SHE thinks everyone will be watching...NOT!...FCA is old news JVM...get with the program girl!
Your just coming off desperate and by the way..stop talking so much about your own addiction problems. I know your a recovering addict but the current trial, CM..( MJ death trial) is not about you. It's a bit redundant..actually alot!

I gots to go man...my son is waiting for his turn on the computer...See Ya!

Geesh...I turn my back for a few days and look what happens! Just popped in to say Hey! I haven't read the interview yet...still multitasking...I swear my eyes are bleeding!
Too much to do and not enough time to do it. I have paid some visits to baby Lisa's threads.

jon_burrows...Thanks so much for posting your list..a few have been driving me crazy!

My list is getting a little shorter, hopefully when the snow starts falling I will have more time..I miss you guys!I have wondered myself what the deal is with JB and JVM. Maybe her ratings are in the basement? I can't imagine why she would think JB would be a good catch but he does know someone...Maybe JVM is looking for that one big interview that SHE thinks everyone will be watching...NOT!...FCA is old news JVM...get with the program girl!
Your just coming off desperate and by the way..stop talking so much about your own addiction problems. I know your a recovering addict but the current trial, CM..( MJ death trial) is not about you. It's a bit redundant..actually alot!

I gots to go man...my son is waiting for his turn on the computer...See Ya!

BBM
Us die hards will be here when you do come back. See ya later.:seeya:

I have to tell you all what happened today.
Hubs and I were at wal-mart in the halloween section. I spied a skull that came in a box and told hubs look at this and we walked over to it. It had hair on it...I was freaked out by it. Told hubs it reminded me of Caylee and I walked away from it. I swear you guys the only thing missing in my mind was the duct tape. It was awful. I can't help but wonder if it had hair because of the Caylee case.

I check in now and again.
I remain shocked. I miss you all.
How are you all doing since the verdict? Has the shock worn off? Do you still follow the case? Do you have grief? Have you checked out?
Will there ever be justice for Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member