Sidebar Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ny-probation-check-in-3-20111103,0,6459.story

She can put "n/a" for "if not working give reasons?" That's compliant?

The N/A tells me there is an agreement in place that stipulates she does not have to work.

I think she circled "Therapy" where she checked YES...I believe it is the word therapy has been covered up or whited out on the checklist.

She also indicates she will pay her monetary obligations prior to termination of , imo, her probation

The N/A tells me there is an agreement in place that stipulates she does not have to work.

I think she circled "Therapy" where she checked YES...I believe it is the word therapy has been covered up or whited out on the checklist.

She also indicates she will pay her monetary obligations prior to termination of , imo, her probation
Did you compare it to previous reports?

Ok, so she's not complying with her probation, not even close. She didn't answer half the questions on the form. Will anything be done, or would that "endanger" somehow? (Never know how the tortured logic of the FL legal system works.)

Sorry, hit enter before typing anything. It's about Physcopaths. Completely describes FCA

Not really. She never had a conduct disorder and hasn't been diagnosed with anything to date. The article promotes stigma imo. Wonder how many parents will be labeling others' kids as "psychopaths" (anti-social personality).

Ok, so she's not complying with her probation, not even close. She didn't answer half the questions on the form. Will anything be done, or would that "endanger" somehow? (Never know how the tortured logic of the FL legal system works.)

I think this is the first time we've gotten to see the form. Before it was just reported. I would hope some investigative reporter would ask just those questions.

By monetary obligations you mean the 20 $ a month? Wonder who she is going to "borrow" it from? :innocent:

Did you compare it to previous reports?

YES

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147965&page=13
page 13 post 310

"Have you attended educational, vocational classes or mental health, drug, alcohol, therapy or self-improvement programs?
If YES, circle which one."

OCTOBER Probation Checklist
kcreport.jpg

NOVEMBER Probation Checklist "THERAPY" has been whited-out
65852236.jpg

YES

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147965&page=13
page 13 post 310

"Have you attended educational, vocational classes or mental health, drug, alcohol, therapy or self-improvement programs?
If YES, circle which one."

OCTOBER Probation Checklist
kcreport.jpg

NOVEMBER Probation Checklist "THERAPY" has been whited-out
65852236.jpg

Hmmmm...that printing at the bottom of form #2 looks NOTHING like the handwriting we've all come to know & recognize from her diary or jailhouse letters... :waitasec:

@OSCaseyAnthony
Casey Anthony News
She is still unemployed, no income. #CaseyAnthony

Guess she checked into probation...

(in my best Gomer Pyle twang):
well g-0-0-lly surprase surprase surprase!
IMO it's becoming evident she has no intention of ever complying with the conditions - but who advised her she'd be able to get away with it?
Wonder if she is aware how lucky she is? Or does she expect special treatment because she's, well, Casey Anthony?

Hmmmm...that printing at the bottom of form #2 looks NOTHING like the handwriting we've all come to know & recognize from her diary or jailhouse letters... :waitasec:

Well, you know, she's probably been practicing for when she's a real celebrity and does signings...yep, that's what she's been up to. Beer and writing her signature over and over *big eyeroll*

I still can't believe how easy she has it...if I commit a crime, I'm making sure I do it in Florida!

Also, what does that prior to termination mean under that line about a monetary obligation being due and no payment made, give reason and date payment will be made? Unfortunately, most of it is cut off except prior to termination. Weird wording.

IMO it would probably be termination of her probation. I agree. Can't think of anything else it could relate to.
The written word above it seems to be 'when'. Something like 'when I am able prior to termination' maybe?

It still steams me that she is not working towards getting her high school diploma. That is listed in the state laws as a requirement of probation for those that have not graduated. How is her lack of working towards this not considered a violation of probation? It's not like she is too busy to do so, and she can do that from her hidey-hole.

The "When" looks as if it could be "Unem" as in "Unem" ployed

I wonder who is footing the bill for a $300 an hour psychiatrist?

Are you seriously thinking she is going to a $300 psychiatrist? Probably one of those free "therapy" groups - I'm OK - But You're Not - types...:innocent:

I'm going off-topic about the Probation topic here (sorry!), but does anyone else feel a bit sick-to-their-stomach hearing all the "VERDICT WATCH" coverage on HLN re: MJ?? I'm not trying to make light of the very-real issue of PTSD, but I'm feeling VERY "PTSD-like" with this verdict watch and remembering the true horror of the Anthony verdict. Of course, just my opinion......but I nearly vomited when on "verdict watch" with the Anthony case. We ALL know (unfortunately) that there is no "slam-dunk" with a case.....despite the strong evidence. When I heard the Anthony verdict I felt sicker than sick. I DID go and throw up!! :( I SWEAR that it burned me in the worst way possible (and I've been an A.D.A.'s wife for decades!). Just feels wierd......and I really want to see some justice for a change! (I feel Dr. Murray was criminally negligent in MJ's death and I love love Mr. Walgren......he's one of the BEST out there for US--the PEOPLE!!!)

PS: Not to be flip (because this is all very serious business) but what is up with JVM's extra huge and mega-fuzzy microphone??? Just a strange, light moment there!!

Peace XOXO

Thanks for bringing the 2 forms together and posting them here.
So my mind is running wild again. I wonder if OCA is doing therapy so that she can collect SSI, after all ya know she has mental issues because she is the most hated woman in the world. Her handlers, babysitters, nannys or what ever you want to call them think she has real talent in photography but maybe she is unable to sell those photos because of who she is. Gotta make money some how, so why not keep taking from the good tax payers?

Thanks for bringing the 2 forms together and posting them here.
So my mind is running wild again. I wonder if OCA is doing therapy so that she can collect SSI, after all ya know she has mental issues because she is the most hated woman in the world. Her handlers, babysitters, nannys or what ever you want to call them think she has real talent in photography but maybe she is unable to sell those photos because of who she is. Gotta make money some how, so why not keep taking from the good tax payers?

I don't think SSI is an option for her. She is not sick and she could work if it were not for who she is. That said, no doctor would sign papers agreeing that she is totally disabled, IMO. This case is too high profile and I'm sure any doctor would think twice. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc