Sidebar Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven"t posted here in a while myself. So glad that Dr G is doing a show.. Glad Jeff Ashton will be on this and Bill S. Hope the show gets posted all over the net. Dr G was an excellent witness. To bad the jury ignored her testimony. Maybe this show will get through to them and the very few KC supporters there are.

I won't even get started on that fame wh*re KK..........

BUT........KC called and demanded her lil fisties back!!!!

casey wants her lil fisties back.jpg

I'm thrilled that Dr. G is going to do this show. I will be glued to my TV. I'm glad she's donating all monies made from it to a childrens charity, I just wish I knew what charity it is so that I can research it. KWIM?

I won't even get started on that fame wh*re KK..........

BUT........KC called and demanded her lil fisties back!!!!

View attachment 19561

I cannot tell you how disgusted I was when I heard how much she was spending on her wedding. I kept thinking about all of the good that could have been done with that money. Now, to hear that she is walking away from it makes me even sicker. Millions wasted for some dog and pony show. Wonder how much good use people like TM and MK could have done with all that money? Absolute shame!

Rant off!

I cannot tell you how disgusted I was when I heard how much she was spending on her wedding. I kept thinking about all of the good that could have been done with that money. Now, to hear that she is walking away from it makes me even sicker. Millions wasted for some dog and pony show. Wonder how much good use people like TM and MK could have done with all that money? Absolute shame!

Rant off!

I thought she got most of it "comp'd and the rest of it went into her pocket...something I saw tonight said she made 140K per day on the income of the wedding - from the day she got married to the day she filed for divorce..and she's wondering why people think it was a sham? Ha!

I thought she got most of it "comp'd and the rest of it went into her pocket...something I saw tonight said she made 140K per day on the income of the wedding - from the day she got married to the day she filed for divorce..and she's wondering why people think it was a sham? Ha!

I believe they spent $10 million, but made $18 million from the media. Yep! That's a priority! We have war veterans sleeping on the street, but lets spend our money on some showy wedding of a pseudo-celebrity that probably won't last. Sorry! I just get so disturbed when I see people who have so much just wasting it. There is so much that money could do. It just bothers me.

Rant off.

Maybe this KK wedding will finally open up the MSM eyes as to how they are doing the wrong thing in paying for things - like FCA for pictures of Caylee, CA/GA for their interview and Kate & Jon for their renewal of vows in Hawaii.

MSM knows that it's all wrong and that's why they can't be upfront about it. Pictures, exclusives, interviews, home tours, personal charities, etc are all just a sham for sneaking money and gifts to the undeserved just to be able to get that interview.

I believe they spent $10 million, but made $18 million from the media. Yep! That's a priority! We have war veterans sleeping on the street, but lets spend our money on some showy wedding of a pseudo-celebrity that probably won't last. Sorry! I just get so disturbed when I see people who have so much just wasting it. There is so much that money could do. It just bothers me.

Rant off.

Yes, it "gets" to me also, but then I don't "get" what the interest in her is at all - is she "able" to do anything? Seems another Paris Hilton type who stands around being photographed and that's it. At least Paris Hilton has a brain.

Yes, it "gets" to me also, but then I don't "get" what the interest in her is at all - is she "able" to do anything? Seems another Paris Hilton type who stands around being photographed and that's it. At least Paris Hilton has a brain.

we'll have to respectfully disagree on hilton and her brain or lack there of :floorlaugh: but people who are famous for nothing bore me. all of 'em.

we'll have to respectfully disagree on hilton and her brain or lack there of :floorlaugh: but people who are famous for nothing bore me. all of 'em.

I normally would agree with you and those were my thoughts also because the press Paris got was just nauseous - but I got smacked to understand she does run several businesses...successfully..

LOL - isn't she about ready for the "whatever happened to"....list? Can I just add I don't watch reality shows at all - ever? Except one excerpt of "Sister Wives"...

BBM....

Well she "DID" Ray J.....in that infamous *advertiser censored* tape. So to answer your question..........she can in fact "do" something. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm thrilled that Dr. G is going to do this show. I will be glued to my TV. I'm glad she's donating all monies made from it to a childrens charity, I just wish I knew what charity it is so that I can research it. KWIM?

Me too!!!! I am so excited about this show! Go Dr. G!!!! How the Pinellas 12 ignored her I will NEVER understand...

And ooh, it's on New Year's Day!!!! Awesome start to the New Year, I say!!!

BBM....

Well she "DID" Ray J.....in that infamous *advertiser censored* tape. So to answer your question..........she can in fact "do" something. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
....... and it's something she's quite good at apparently

Me too!!!! I am so excited about this show! Go Dr. G!!!! How the Pinellas 12 ignored her I will NEVER understand...

And ooh, it's on New Year's Day!!!! Awesome start to the New Year, I say!!!

----------------
I have it marked on my calendar with magic marker so I wont forget. Senior moments!! :great:

Aside from talking about what Paris/Kim "does" ....I've been trying to be a good WS citizen and keep trying to spend time in the Baby "Lisa" thread - but boy - they got nothin' as the saying goes.

Who knows where poor baby Lisa is - so sad and all this time has gone by...what Lisa does have is two parents who are very careful not to touch each other I keep noticing in the videos - especially the father. Does not touch the mother - is not comforting her at all. Odd.

Just like Paris Hilton- who made her fame on her parents- Hilton hotels, the Kardshian girls are only famous because their late father was one of OJ's defense attorneys!!! (Can't find the Loser smilie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm