Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP..Please adopt me or marry me!....:floorlaugh:

My dream house..Lucky girls!

Not sure I want CP marrying me because I'm not that way inclined so I'll just say, I'm in awe of him. What a great looking place! This gives some indication of the wonderful people we are priveleged to be associated with here. I'll bet his family is very proud of him.

Maybe JA is planning on getting most of Baez's business, lol. :floorlaugh:

Really, which one would YOU choose if you were in need of a defense lawyer?

I saw something about the mother had that redhair lady's phone number written on her hand? WTH!

BTW when did Caylee's forum move? I almost couldn't find you all.
Imagine my surprise...not being on for days due to the storm and coming on to find no Caylee. My heart skipped a beat...actually more than one. :(

I have the Caylee forum main page under my favorites, so I still get here w/o having to search. Try it, you'll like it. :)

BBM

Wellllll, since you asked.....This is about as off topic as can be, but it IS a video and I DID just post it at YouTube, and this IS the Sidebar! LOL

I just came back from putting the roof on a log cabin I'm building on the side of a mountain in Tennessee for my granddaughters.

The logs are hand hewn from American Chestnut trees cut in 1794 and are a part of the history of this great nation. With the aid of modern day steel, structural concrete, and engineering they should be good to go for another 200 years.

I hope you enjoy this brief tour of what will be my legacy for three little girls who are my world.

Cabin Tour - YouTube

Mods: If this is too far out there, please move or delete it as you see fit.

Thank you for sharing your video. The cabin reminds me of the ones I stayed at several times at up in Blood Mountain Ga. during the holidays. I've also enjoyed some cabins and camping in beautiful Tennessee. Beautiful County and lovely friendly people. Your family is truly blessed to have you.

I find JA's new employment to be a tad bit ironic. The true irony of this new job, would come if LDB found a use for Dr. Vass's technology in a case that JA's firm happened to be defending.

You have a point, but JA could always counter with a bevy of motions to try and get the jury picked from the fertile defense ground of Pinellas County.

I guess Ashton realized "if you can't beat them, join them."

I am truly speechless. I am so done.....

I am just sick thinking that one of Caylee's advocates will now be helping other Casey wannabees.....

I saw something yesterday that I know you'll all appreciate. I was sitting in the doctors office waiting room, an older man was across the room from me, a third person took a magazine from the wall rack exposing the People Magazine cover with FCA. The older gentleman suddenly stood up, grabbed the magazine from the rack and turned it upside down, then returned to his seat. I wanted to hug him!

I saw something yesterday that I know you'll all appreciate. I was sitting in the doctors office waiting room, an older man was across the room from me, a third person took a magazine from the wall rack exposing the People Magazine cover with FCA. The older gentleman suddenly stood up, grabbed the magazine from the rack and turned it upside down, then returned to his seat. I wanted to hug him!

You have "made" my morning LCoastMom - although it could have been "one of us" it's good to hear folks "out there" still care....

............................................ :fireworks: .........................

Thank You Sir - whoever you are!

Just goes to show, as with his book, he really is all about the money.

JA worked for approximately 30 years for the state's attorney office for very little money compared to what he could have made in the private sector. That does not scream 'all about the money' to me.

Since this is the Sidebar, who wants to dance?

dancer-shadow.gif
dancer_old_dude.gif
dancingbaby.gif
dancingkitten.gif
maca_anm.gif

Happy November 1st!

How did you know I found my Carly Simon CD today..Dancing around like a fool..Good exercise for my back...Sounds like everyone here needs their favorite song playing...you'd be surprised how good it can make you feel!

I'm the dancing cat!

Who cares what got moved..We Are Sleuthers...We Can Find ANYTHING!

No place to hide the truth FCA...

JA worked for approximately 30 years for the state's attorney office for very little money compared to what he could have made in the private sector. That does not scream 'all about the money' to me.

TA

JMO....People who wear the white hats in life should be rewarded whether it be from God or sales of a book...Thats includes everyone in any profession. All who make money off this case aren't evil. JA seems like a good man..wish I could find one to grow old with...:waitasec:

Now come on...dance!...:woohoo:

TA

JMO....People who wear the white hats in life should be rewarded whether it be from God or sales of a book...Thats includes everyone in any profession. All who make money off this case aren't evil. JA seems like a good man..wish I could find one to grow old with...:waitasec:

Now come on...dance!...:woohoo:

ITA! Ya know, all of us on here, both the pro-prosecutors and pro-defense, came here looking for justice. Our perceptions of what justice is are as broad as the oceans. We all came here for a common goal, and yet, at times, I see us divided by differences of opinion. I respect and value each and every posters opinion, whether they agree with me or are completely different. I enjoy reading about other peoples take on this case, regardless of whether I agree with them or not. I think we are all, at times, driven by a passion that consumes us and colors our view of things. And, that is the beauty of this site. The different people and the passion they bring to it.

This Public Service Announcement has been brought to you by Chefmom.

Continue dancing, please!

breakdancer-baby.gif

Sad to say but I am fighting my own battle for justice. I would guess most here are fighting their own battles one way or the other. If I had the courage to stand up for myself I wouldn't be where I am. I was too busy protecting others. Strangely enough returning to WS opened my eyes to a few things so at least I have a chance now. There are lessons in life everywhere and the truth doesn't stay hidden forever...
We will find something about this case together..You can take that to the bank!

FYI there's some interesting breaking news, don't ask me to explain it - very convuluted, over in the baby Lisa MSN link for today...... Just throwing out a diversion to get away from the latest OCA crud.......

I've been following the baby Lisa case, although I just don't have the time to get involved in it as much as I was involved in the Caylee Anthony case. The baby Lisa case has shades of The Anthony case all over it.

I was thinking just today that back when Casey Anthony was acquitted and released from jail, there was a media frenzy of "where is Casey", and the media competing to get the first interview. Many here predicted that the media frenzy over Casey would be knocked out of the headlines as soon as another case captured the public's attention. I think the disappearance of baby Lisa is that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael