Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Just Wow.... This deserves its own thread.. Jeff Ashton switches sides and begins a new career as a defence lawyer....

http://www.wesh.com/r/29639043/detail.html

I am truly speechless. I am so done.....

And just a thought...I wonder if JA didn't leave the SA's office voluntarily....I am not trying to start rumors or speculate...but the other day in that Ethics Seminar one of the tweets posted was "what would you do differently" and JA said something along the lines of "that smirk".....sooo just wondering if LL and JA parted ways over that...a book was written and now this?? I am just sick thinking that one of Caylee's advocates will now be helping other Casey wannabees.....

And just a thought...I wonder if JA didn't leave the SA's office voluntarily....I am not trying to start rumors or speculate...but the other day in that Ethics Seminar one of the tweets posted was "what would you do differently" and JA said something along the lines of "that smirk".....sooo just wondering if LL and JA parted ways over that...a book was written and now this?? I am just sick thinking that one of Caylee's advocates will now be helping other Casey wannabees.....

BBM - There are always truly innocent people who are accused of crimes or other actions they did not commit and have to defend themselves. I would be proud to have JA represent me if I ever found myself in that position. But...I would stipulate that there be no smirking.

It was pretty well known a couple of years before the trial that Ashton delayed his retirement to be a part of the trial.

FYI there's some interesting breaking news, don't ask me to explain it - very convuluted, over in the baby Lisa MSN link for today...... Just throwing out a diversion to get away from the latest OCA crud.......

Thank you Beach - as I said in my post - it was not why it was moved - it was where as it took me some time to find it. I agree there simply can't be a value given to which tragic case is given the most attention.

And FYI to the poster who gave me a response - I do read the JBR column regularly also.

Bottom line is it's here - I appreciate that and will let anyone know who frantically asks me where the Caylee has gone to.

Happy Halloween all!! How about a video release today??:great:
BBM

Wellllll, since you asked.....This is about as off topic as can be, but it IS a video and I DID just post it at YouTube, and this IS the Sidebar! LOL

I just came back from putting the roof on a log cabin I'm building on the side of a mountain in Tennessee for my granddaughters.

The logs are hand hewn from American Chestnut trees cut in 1794 and are a part of the history of this great nation. With the aid of modern day steel, structural concrete, and engineering they should be good to go for another 200 years.

I hope you enjoy this brief tour of what will be my legacy for three little girls who are my world.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfEwacEs7q8"]Cabin Tour - YouTube[/ame]

Mods: If this is too far out there, please move or delete it as you see fit.

BBM

Wellllll, since you asked.....This is about as off topic as can be, but it IS a video and I DID just post it at YouTube, and this IS the Sidebar! LOL

I just came back from putting the roof on a log cabin I'm building on the side of a mountain in Tennessee for my granddaughters.

The logs are hand hewn from American Chestnut trees cut in 1794 and are a part of the history of this great nation. With the aid of modern day steel, structural concrete, and engineering they should be good to go for another 200 years.

I hope you enjoy this brief tour of what will be my legacy for three little girls who are my world.

Cabin Tour - YouTube

Wow, your Log Cabin is absolutely beautiful! What a great Grandpa you are. Your Granddaughters are lucky to have you. I'm sure they will cherish it for the rest of their lives and their childrens lives... you are a Gem!!

BBM

Cabin Tour - YouTube

Concerned Papa - thank you! How wonderful to have the opportunity to have this depth of love and natural beauty blow through my brain!

The wood is so beautiful - I could almost reach out and feel it under my hand....What a wonderful legacy...

FYI there's some interesting breaking news, don't ask me to explain it - very convuluted, over in the baby Lisa MSN link for today...... Just throwing out a diversion to get away from the latest OCA crud.......

Couldn't make heads nor tails of it...:waitasec: ...you can't mean the female lawyer who got booted cause I read that on Fox first thing this morning...so the rest is...nothing for sure...right? I got a chill when I read Topicana is bringing in some very experienced lawyers....yikes - shades of Baez....

BBM

Cabin Tour - YouTube

It's B_E_A_U_T_I_F_U_L. Thanks for sharing. Better than watching Miss Cranky Pants. lol

I saw something about the mother had that redhair lady's phone number written on her hand? WTH!

BTW when did Caylee's forum move? I almost couldn't find you all.

I saw something about the mother had that redhair lady's phone number written on her hand? WTH!

A-i-i-i-Ya! We were all flipping fits a couple of days ago - poor Beach thought it was raining on her head - see back a page or so...we knew it was coming I guess but when it went "poof" - you live here now - it was pretty nerve breaking until we found it again!

It was a test to see how good you are at sleuthing. I guess you're good. lol

I guess Im going back to lurking once again. I have not posted in a few months and then when I do its considered debating which was not my intent. Carry on my fine WS family :seeya:

I guess Im going back to lurking once again. I have not posted in a few months and then when I do its considered debating which was not my intent. Carry on my fine WS family :seeya:

Cuppy (hug) don't go. I think a good number of us are fighting early winter blues and just general ennui

I know I am. I look forward to reading you. I hope you will reconsider.

Yes, it's hard to know how a disguised OCA in a undisclosed location who says nothing except to plead the fifth is going to put her at risk for anything other than the general public breaking up laughing at those flaring nostrils and how silly she looks in her disguise. So I say to this judge - quit paying attention to Baez and the medial and get a grip on reality!!!

And to OCA? Back in your hidey-hole - this judge says you are still at risk so run!

PS - the other video we've been discussing is funny not for what it is supposed to be saying - but what they are actually saying.

And to OCA? Back in your hidey-hole :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BBM

Cabin Tour - YouTube

CP..Please adopt me or marry me!....:floorlaugh:

My dream house..Lucky girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members