Sidebar Discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the interview with JVM and Jeff A last night. I have to say I wasn't impressed in the least with JVM. For some reason she annoyed me the whole hour. It seemed to me she was over the top in expressing her love of JA's book and then turned right around and asked some really dumb questions. I felt she sat and yelled the whole hour. She even had a list of things SHE would have done different. Was JVM a lawyer? I don't remember ever hearing her refer to anything besides her drinking problem..over and over and over again!... JA's book came in the mail yesterday so I haven't started in on it yet. I was and wasn't surprised to hear FCA had another version of the 16th which she shared with a few doctors...

Well Done 99...I loved your post..I've often wished I would have chosen a better man to have children with. I admire any man who cherishes his fatherhood as much as you do. I understand your sympathy for GA, as parents some of us have felt the pain of a child whom we have taken great care along with the time, responsibility and loads of love to raise only to have them turn on you. The hatred FCA shows GA is above and beyond the norm. It's pretty clear she has no respect for her father as well as anyone else, even her own child. I guess what bothers me the most about the whole situation is FCA hasn't met her waterloo yet. No one up to this point has stopped her from doing more damage or taught her some very important lessons she needs to learn. She has always found someone to protect her. CA protected her from GA..JB protected her from the court system..what will it take to put a stop to her behavior and destruction?...I think his name is..KARMA!....I smiled when I heard that word come out of JA's mouth last night...LOL...Anyone who comes in contact with FCA in a protective nature will reap what they sow...FCA respects no one, she will bite the hand that feeds her. I do have to disagree with JA...FCA isn't a good lier, shes a persistant one and that comes from having way too much ego. At this point I think it's way too late for GA to make a stand, that time has passed long ago and hes paid a terrible price. FCA will meet her friend Karma one day and Karma WILL win!...jmo

Yes, the JVM show was a joke wasn't it - but I thought Jeff held his own nicely and shot her down pretty quickly about what she would have done differently. I kind of chuckled at that.

Bill S. says in his video that the betrayal of OCA killing Caylee and then turning on him was bad, but he felt CA as his life partner supporting OCA instead of GA was the biggest betrayal of all and doesn't know how he lives with that.

In the end, GA lost all three of them - CA, OCA and his precious Caylee.

Kathi asks in the video - what kind of a person tells these terrible vicious lies about her own father?

Bill shrugs, with a small smile and says the kind of person who kills her own child and throws her away like garbage...(paraphrasing)

Chilling....I had not really grasped the depth of just how evil OCA is until now.

Great posts in here as usual. I know all of us had our roller coaster ride on this, still do maybe, but the day FCA cried out that CA was defending him-GA-IDK, I had a glimmer of sympathy for her BUT it all changed when I got to see that situation up close and personal. I know the professionals know more than I ever will, but I somewhow still feel there is some kind of chain reaction between FCA and her parents, there is some strange bond going on within all this. I give no leeway to any of them and for all it's worth yes, FCA is the one very responsible for what happened. My take on the jurors-Dullards. The day one of them requested to see the heart sticker was the day I think they completely stopped paying any kind of attention. I don't understand why they didn't see FCA was directly responsible. This talk of being told by her father that Caylee was still alive during the 31 days. If we were to believe that, why didn't she call LE IMMEDIATELY and get herself hooked up to a lie detector or something of that nature instead of having a good time for herself? Just so much mixed up stuff that was shoveled all over the place. I'll never understand it, never.

KC lies period. I will never trust one word she says. I'd never buy a book by her or anyone in her family. Her life for all intent and purposes is over. Who would want to date her? like attracts. If she ever has another baby she will go home to mama, who else would care for her? This will never "blow over". I cannot refer to friends as I'd like to, I'd be banned ( I mean NEW friends), decent people do not care to be lied to.
I am sooooo glad JA. wrote this book. As many here have said it cuts the family off at the pass.. I believe JA..He has no axe to grind. it is done and over with. I still believe the family is hiding a secret. Take a good look at CA. and GA..I mean full face. I hope someone in Orlando will keep us informed as time goes by, I want to know when she gets slapped with Karma...Thanks for letting me vent. God Bless Caylee forever. :seeya:

KC lies period. I will never trust one word she says. I'd never buy a book by her or anyone in her family. Her life for all intent and purposes is over. Who would want to date her? like attracts. If she ever has another baby she will go home to mama, who else would care for her? This will never "blow over". I cannot refer to friends as I'd like to, I'd be banned ( I mean NEW friends), decent people do not care to be lied to.
I am sooooo glad JA. wrote this book. As many here have said it cuts the family off at the pass.. I believe JA..He has no axe to grind. it is done and over with. I still believe the family is hiding a secret. Take a good look at CA. and GA..I mean full face. I hope someone in Orlando will keep us informed as time goes by, I want to know when she gets slapped with Karma...Thanks for letting me vent. God Bless Caylee forever. :seeya:

She sure does. I was on the fence for a long time, only because there was so much to question, but reality dictates just what you so eloquently stated. Yes, the full face or actually the multi faceted sides of their faces and then the real face surfaces again. Karma has started far as I'm concerned. She's a prisoner of her life, the parents and their cronies are being looked into and I think finally, the complete shunning process has begun with full force with this book of Mr. Aston's. Like he said, pay no mind to her, sort of hard to do that, but it's good sage advice.:seeya:

There is a new blog from Hal up on the Current News thread for Caylee.

And I found this :floorlaugh: in the comment section of his blog.

Oh sure we believe this - did anyone ask if the note pinned on the door was in OCA's handwriting??? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: OCA is rushed to a new location in the middle of the night because of an assassination attempt - a bullet through her head? Could more drama have been invented?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-safe-house-discovered.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I mean - get real!!! :great:

Did you watch the video Kathi Belich and Bill Scheaffer did on Jeff Ashton's book this morning?

For me it put the final icing on the cake...

I never watch Dr. Phil, Ashton, Geragos, Marcia Clark, etc. are on now.....

is anyone else watching? Does Phil ALWAYS have this many commercials?? this is ridiculous. Oh, and he has JVM in the audience.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I never watch Dr. Phil, Ashton, Geragos, Marcia Clark, etc. are on now.....

is anyone else watching? Does Phil ALWAYS have this many commercials?? this is ridiculous. Oh, and he has JVM in the audience.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I never watch Dr. Phil - I don't even know if I get it on my channels. I hope Patti puts up a youtube of it....

Is he talking to Ashton on his own or does he have him in a panel? Who cares what Marica Clark and Geragos have to say anyhow?

I never watch Dr. Phil - I don't even know if I get it on my channels. I hope Patti puts up a youtube of it....

Is he talking to Ashton on his own or does he have him in a panel? Who cares what Marica Clark and Geragos have to say anyhow?

I missed the first 15 minutes, which was probably the most interesting. Ashton was by himself then. There were a ridiculous amount of commercials, the part I saw was a WASTE and HUGE WASTE. about 20 minutes in, there was a panel of Ashton, Marcia Clark, and Geragos. Geragos was trying to hog the whole show talking real loud, Phil was asking stupid questions, JVM blathered her usual loud stuff (she was sitting in the audience), he had 2 woman who one said the felon was a murderer (Phil did NOT let her say more than 2 words), and one woman who said she would let FCA babysit her child, but was talking completely nonsense as to why. This woman though Caylee died "on her own." Ashton could not hear what she said, and they told him and it was precious, like when the leaf lady in the trial said "the dog could have buried Caylee's little bone", Ashton said, with that same expression on his face, "oh, Caylee died on her own" ... That was the best part of the show. I am sorry I wasted my time on it, but again, I missed the first 15 minutes. But I already saw Ashton on the Today show yesterday and Joy Behar last night, and read some reviews of the book, so I knew the main points of the book.

IMO, MOO, etc.

This will not be a popular statement or a view shared by many here but, although I do not condone most of his actions or behaviour since the 31st day, I have SOME newfound sympathy for George Anthony.
Earlier posting today re OCA's accusations that GA had molested and raped her as a child and teen, that he had drugged her on the night of 15th and that he had then purposely drowned Caylee while he was molesting her in the pool, prompted me to change my mind a little.
I'm a dad, a dam* proud one, and my eldest is a girl near the age of OCA.
I remember the day my little girl was born. I cried with joy. My chest puffed out with pride each time I walked into the ward to see her over the next couple days.
Little did I know how many times those feelings of joy and pride would be repeated over the years.
The joy of seeing her walk for the first time.
The joy of hearing her say Daddy that first time.
The joy of seeing her take up her desk on her first day of school.
The joy of running her around to dance lessons and sports training.
The joy of seeing her move onto high school.
The joy of seeing her in her first pretty dress.
The anger at not-good-enough-for-her boys turning up on the doorstep.
The joy of seeing her graduate and move onto a life of her own.
But, most of all, the joy of seeing her morph into a beautiful young woman.

My thought today was, did George Anthony have this greatest joy a man can have? If not, in a way I feel sorry for him.
If he did, I cannot BEGIN TO IMAGINE what it has been like for him to see his angel turn and spit venom at him in an attempt to do nothing other than destroy him.
If it were me, I'd die of sadness.

You Well Done 99 are an amazing father and I'm so glad your little girl has always been the apple of your eye. She is one lucky woman to have had you in her life.
I'm sorry for people like you that I have no sympthy for GA at all. Caylee will never take up her desk on her first day of school, experince dance lesson, sports training, move on to high school, have any boy good or bad show up on her doorstep and she will never grow into a beautiful young woman. GA could have stood up and said what OCA really is for the sake of Caylee. He should have spilled his guts to anyone and everyone who would listen to him about OCA's distructive life that each member of that family cultivated. Still to this day GA has not stepped up to claim Caylee in the grandfatherly way that she deserves. It's up to strangers like us to claim Caylee as the human being she was and how we have come to love her. No, he's had three years to do right by Caylee and he hasn't done it. It is to late now, way to late. His daughter is free to sit at a desk, attend dance lessons, sports training, have guys at her doorstep and even free to have another child to kill if the child gets in her way. That is what GA helped do, set her free. Caylee is nothing but a shell and dust under their feet or shall I say in cremation jewelery. Nope, no sympthy from me to GA ever.

There is a new blog from Hal up on the Current News thread for Caylee.

And I found this :floorlaugh: in the comment section of his blog.

Oh sure we believe this - did anyone ask if the note pinned on the door was in OCA's handwriting??? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: OCA is rushed to a new location in the middle of the night because of an assassination attempt - a bullet through her head? Could more drama have been invented?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-safe-house-discovered.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I mean - get real!!! :great:

I wonder Who leaked this info to the National Enquirer.:rolleyes:..
Is there a legit Police Report?

Wait!!!!! The Assassin put a NOTE on her door warning her of the attempt to kill her??????
I agree...someone check the handwriting

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fled-safe-house-discovered.html#ixzz1duIfHLyu

Her bodyguards had previously received a threat via email
The person who wanted to kill her pinned a NOTE on the door of her safehouse...warning her???
Assassination Attempt
Panic Stricken:panic: body-guards
Get her out of the line of fire
A Crack security team

I wonder Who leaked this info to the media...Is there a legit Police Report?

....... :silly: .......have we heard one peep of this in North America? :floorlaugh:

It was in the national enquirer in the UK for pete's sake - right after Jeff Ashton's book came out. Dram-ah! That no one had the nerve to publish here - too funny!

You Well Done 99 are an amazing father and I'm so glad your little girl has always been the apple of your eye. She is one lucky woman to have had you in her life.
I'm sorry for people like you that I have no sympthy for GA at all. Caylee will never take up her desk on her first day of school, experince dance lesson, sports training, move on to high school, have any boy good or bad show up on her doorstep and she will never grow into a beautiful young woman. GA could have stood up and said what OCA really is for the sake of Caylee. He should have spilled his guts to anyone and everyone who would listen to him about OCA's distructive life that each member of that family cultivated. Still to this day GA has not stepped up to claim Caylee in the grandfatherly way that she deserves. It's up to strangers like us to claim Caylee as the human being she was and how we have come to love her. No, he's had three years to do right by Caylee and he hasn't done it. It is to late now, way to late. His daughter is free to sit at a desk, attend dance lessons, sports training, have guys at her doorstep and even free to have another child to kill if the child gets in her way. That is what GA helped do, set her free. Caylee is nothing but a shell and dust under their feet or shall I say in cremation jewelery. Nope, no sympthy from me to GA ever.

I'm not so sure GA chose OCA over Caylee. I think he was grief stricken over the loss of Caylee, horror struck at what his own daughter had done and in the end he chose to support and couldn't stand to lose CA.

If he had spoken up more than he did against OCA - he would have lost them all.

I can't even begin to understand or condone his reasoning - but there you have it - a man who chose not to be left with nothing. We will have to wait and see if he is able to live with that choice. I think it will destroy him - because he knows what he should have done.

They have JVM on screaming about how she STILL doesn't know how to make chlorophorm.. and don't blame it on the jury or the media.

Dr. Phil seems to have an attitude talking to Ashton.. asking how could you have been so wrong? As if the jury actually did listen to the evidence and made an informed decision...:maddening:

They also have Geragos.... ugh.. don't know if i can watch this. Up next is the woman who will let that killer watch her kids.

UGH!

They have JVM on screaming about how she STILL doesn't know how to make chlorophorm.. and don't blame it on the jury or the media.

Dr. Phil seems to have an attitude talking to Ashton.. asking how could you have been so wrong? As if the jury actually did listen to the evidence and made an informed decision...:maddening:

They also have Geragos.... ugh.. don't know if i can watch this. Up next is the woman who will let that killer watch her kids.

UGH!

It sounds to me like you are a very brave person to be watching this carp on behalf of the team who doesn't have the stomach for it!!

[/B]

....... :silly: .......have we heard one peep of this in North America? :floorlaugh:

It was in the national enquirer in the UK for pete's sake - right after Jeff Ashton's book came out. Dram-ah! That no one had the nerve to publish here - too funny!

Nope, not a peep in North America
I find it coincidental that this comes out just as JA's book is out and he is making media appearances...
Yup...Dram-ah :dramaqueen:

My husband and I, against our better judgment, tuned into Dr. Phil to see Jeff Ashton. What a freak show. Poor Jeff! What with Dr. Phil interrupting, the constant commercials, the ranting of Jane Velez-Mitchell, the arguing between Marcia Clark and Mark Geragos, the useless opinions of two of the audience members....I kept waiting for the midget mud wrestling to commence! It was awful. What WERE we thinking? It's Dr. Phil! Never again.

That said, I'm so looking forward to reading Jeff's book; I'm on the waiting list at the public library but since I'm only #6 in line, I expect I'll be delving into it pretty soon.

:twocents:

The woman who would let the killer watch her kids came off sounding like an idiot. Even Dr. Phil was saying. thats was crazy. FCA lied about the disappearance of her daughter... at the very VERY Least. .she is a convicted criminal.. and the jury didn't say she was innocent....not guilty is not innocent.

This crazy woman just kept saying she is innocent and they asked her how did Caylee end up in the woods? She kept saying she drowned in the pool.I guess her theory is that Caylee walked to the woods after she drowned herself. lol OMG I feel for that woman's kids. Even Dottie wouldn't let her babysit her grandkids!

Yea.. I should have known not to watch Dr. Phil.

UGH!

UGH, is right. I don't what compelled me to watch this. The first part was the best, with just JA. He was on JVM last night(double UGH) and said mostly the same things. As for the"lady" in the audience...who would let FCA watch her child....she's full of it and she knows it. It's almost a given it will never happen and just like the pinellas 12, when asked why she felt so strongly on behalf of the felon, she stumbled and blathered over the questions. As for JVM, I also detected big attitude towards JA. It made her look petty and unprofessional. As her bias was on full display. He did hold his own, which made her look even worse. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm