Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with JVM? Seriously - there is a major malfunction. As for Dr. Faust (graduate of the Zoolander School) oops, I meant Dr. Phil and his cast of flying monkeys and miscreants - I vowed never again.

I just keep hoping something in our collective consciousness is finally going to recognize the level of decadence to which our modern media has descended

The woman who would let the killer watch her kids came off sounding like an idiot. Even Dr. Phil was saying. thats was crazy. FCA lied about the disappearance of her daughter... at the very VERY Least. .she is a convicted criminal.. and the jury didn't say she was innocent....not guilty is not innocent.

This crazy woman just kept saying she is innocent and they asked her how did Caylee end up in the woods? She kept saying she drowned in the pool.I guess her theory is that Caylee walked to the woods after she drowned herself. lol OMG I feel for that woman's kids. Even Dottie wouldn't let her babysit her grandkids!

Yea.. I should have known not to watch Dr. Phil.

Are you sure it isn't Joy what's her name?????

There is a new blog from Hal up on the Current News thread for Caylee.

And I found this :floorlaugh: in the comment section of his blog.

Oh sure we believe this - did anyone ask if the note pinned on the door was in OCA's handwriting??? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: OCA is rushed to a new location in the middle of the night because of an assassination attempt - a bullet through her head? Could more drama have been invented?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-safe-house-discovered.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I mean - get real!!! :great:

I must be psychic. I knew that they would not be able to stand Jeff Ashton making the talk circuit without some sort of sympathy, life threatening ploy being thrown out there for their convicted felon.

They are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to read. It is laughable.

I hope you guys are watching Dr. Phil..Jeff A is being interviewed...much better than I've seen so far. Dr. P has a unique perspective because of the interview he did with the A's. It's kind a funny to hear JA speak about his opinion of the jurors..bland is one word I would use among others!

What is wrong with JVM? Seriously - there is a major malfunction. As for Dr. Faust (graduate of the Zoolander School) oops, I meant Dr. Phil and his cast of flying monkeys and miscreants - I vowed never again.

I just keep hoping something in our collective consciousness is finally going to recognize the level of decadence to which our modern media has descended

And why does JVM want to know how to make chloroform so bad? :waitasec:

I wonder Who leaked this info to the National Enquirer.:rolleyes:..
Is there a legit Police Report?

Wait!!!!! The Assassin put a NOTE on her door warning her of the attempt to kill her??????
I agree...someone check the handwriting

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fled-safe-house-discovered.html#ixzz1duIfHLyu

Her bodyguards had previously received a threat via email
The person who wanted to kill her pinned a NOTE on the door of her safehouse...warning her???
Assassination Attempt
Panic Stricken:panic: body-guards
Get her out of the line of fire
A Crack security team

You learn something new every day. Assassins now warn their victims before they attempt to kill them. :crazy:

The body-guards consisted of JB in a superman cape with CM driving the get away mobile to a new safe house.

That was a close call.

IMO

Right on!

Oh sure we believe this - did anyone ask if the note pinned on the door was in OCA's handwriting??? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: OCA is rushed to a new location in the middle of the night because of an assassination attempt - a bullet through her head? Could more drama have been invented?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-safe-house-discovered.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Thank you Logicalgirl! This is too much! You know FCA has to be the center of attention. I'm sure she's so jealous that Jeff is getting more attention and probably making a fortune off of her so she had to do something for sympathy! I don't even believe there is a security team, what a joke!!

I wonder Who leaked this info to the National Enquirer.:rolleyes:..
Is there a legit Police Report?

Wait!!!!! The Assassin put a NOTE on her door warning her of the attempt to kill her??????
I agree...someone check the handwriting

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fled-safe-house-discovered.html#ixzz1duIfHLyu

Her bodyguards had previously received a threat via email
The person who wanted to kill her pinned a NOTE on the door of her safehouse...warning her???
Assassination Attempt
Panic Stricken:panic: body-guards
Get her out of the line of fire
A Crack security team

Wow....but, wait. Don't assassins usually kill you first and then write the note. And isn't it just amazing the timing with JA's book coming out. Spending all that money on bodyguards and what, no cameras??? Why would someone want to kill her, maybe miss, and end up going to jail just for a child drowning in a pool???? Poor KC, always the victum. Has she not cried wolf one too many times. I don't believe it. jmo

...gosh that harrowing account in the Daily Mail "article" sounds like it could have been created by, oh, I don't know....how about...

You learn something new every day. Assassins now warn their victims before they attempt to kill them. :crazy:

The body-guards consisted of JB in a superman cape with CM driving the get away mobile to a new safe house.

That was a close call.

IMO

I know. Don't know what they are paying these guys but I'm sure it's too much. The cheapest security investment would have been a camera.

I wonder if the note was written in crayon/ jmo

I know. Don't know what they are paying these guys but I'm sure it's too much. The cheapest security investment would have been a camera.

I don't think she has any security.

I think JA shut her pay day down if there was one. She is of no use to the DT any more. They are just like her, users, all of them. Her days are numbered. She won't work. She'll be back to Hopespring soon.

IMO

I fully expect Cindy to come screaming out of the woodwork in the next day or two, saying she's been getting DEATH THREATS or someone left a dead chicken on her doorstep or something....heaven forbid FCA should get more attention!

I once wrote a ransom note for a plaque for our office that fell off the local Bar wall at my feet as I was on the way out the door years ago!! :floorlaugh:

I wrote it in crayon and backwards so you had to hold it up to a mirror to read it! The ransom was $10 in unmarked dimes to be delivered to the "unknown ransomer" who was wearing a paper bag over her head and standing on a red X marked on the road in the alley behind the bar. Once the roll of dimes was handed over - the ransomee received a key to a locker at the local bus depot....much to the delight of the onlookers...

I wonder if OCA somehow heard that story.....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Oh my - the days of wine and roses.... :innocent:

I fully expect Cindy to come screaming out of the woodwork in the next day or two, saying she's been getting DEATH THREATS or someone left a dead chicken on her doorstep or something....heaven forbid FCA should get more attention!

....................:silly: ..................

I don't think she has any security.

I think JA shut her pay day down if there was one. She is of no use to the DT any more. They are just like her, users, all of them. Her days are numbered. She won't work. She'll be back to Hopespring soon.

IMO

It's called "greed" with a "fear" chaser. JB does not want anyone, anyone else to talk with KC because of the reasons aforementioned. Worry over someone else cashing in on his big payday and fear that he could, too, become a victum of KC's lies. Gotta love Karma. jmo

"The fact she is still hidden and still alive is testimony to just how good her team of bodyguards are. They're the best, but it was a very close call," the source added."

Hey Source-:boohoo::anguish: OMG!! Really!! How brave they were! And how important she must be to merit being an ASSASSIN's target, no less! Usually reserved for world leaders and such, but oh my yes! Becoming infamous from murdering one's own baby girl surely is just as noteworthy.

Whew. Good thing there was another safehouse so she can crawl back into hidey-hole and be silent again for some months. Possibly longer.

PS Casey- please confine your drama to reruns on cable. Really.

'had to assume she would have her head blown off the moment she stepped out the door"
Apparently this was a much worse threat than any she'd received prior to casually walking around the streets in Ohio with a Starbucks in her hand.
:floorlaugh:
Some 'crack team' she has there .... according to the report, the first thing they did was panic!
Wonder if the note had a little heart sticker on it?

I once wrote a ransom note for a plaque for our office that fell off the local Bar wall at my feet as I was on the way out the door years ago!! :floorlaugh:

I wrote it in crayon and backwards so you had to hold it up to a mirror to read it! The ransom was $10 in unmarked dimes to be delivered to the "unknown ransomer" who was wearing a paper bag over her head and standing on a red X marked on the road in the alley behind the bar. Once the roll of dimes was handed over - the ransomee received a key to a locker at the local bus depot....much to the delight of the onlookers...

I wonder if OCA somehow heard that story.....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Oh my - the days of wine and roses.... :innocent:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members