Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if OCA has seen the pics and is forming a curled lip & little fisties at the thought of the whole family being able to go out and enjoy a nice day together ... sans her.
Once upon a time the center of attention, now a secluded and shunned nobody.

That thought was giving me the warm fuzzies myself.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Well, we're not having it today either. I'm sicker than a dog, DD had Baby on Monday, I had to leave the baby, family is scattered to the wind. I should be ashamed but I'm not Thankful today...probably gonna get stuck with a bologna or grilled cheese sandwich!

I hope everyone else has a Great Thanksgiving!!!!!

Congratulations on the new grandbaby. :great:

Hope you feel better after eating that sandwich. (((hugs)))

A very blessed Thanksgiving to all fellow Websleuthers. May you be surrounded by family, friends and enough love to last a lifetime.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Since the trial, I've been reading here occasionally, but now I have the worst of my disgust and anger out of my system and can read here with a bit of detatchment. After three years, that is a good thing for me.

I am somewhat pleased to see the A's have moved on and George seems to have a job, mainly because OCA has none of these things to enjoy. Who's around her table today, bodyguards? Is she cooking her own goose?

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Since the trial, I've been reading here occasionally, but now I have the worst of my disgust and anger out of my system and can read here with a bit of detatchment. After three years, that is a good thing for me.

I am somewhat pleased to see the A's have moved on and George seems to have a job, mainly because OCA has none of these things to enjoy. Who's around her table today, bodyguards? Is she cooking her own goose?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya: Wanted to wish everyone a beautiful Thanksgiving Day, Filled with Warmth, Love and Happiness

:grouphug:

Happy Thanksgiving, Websleuthers! I am assuming an attitude of gratitude today...I'll save my snark about human turkeys for another day. Say...tomorrow! Heh heh. Have a great day and enjoy your family and friends.
:groucho:

Happy Thanksgiving, Websleuthers! I am assuming an attitude of gratitude today...I'll save my snark about human turkeys for another day. Say...tomorrow! Heh heh. Have a great day and enjoy your family and friends.
:groucho:

LOL Jane the dood - well said and hope you have a blessed day - since I'm Canadian I will tell you to make sure you hug a tree today!

Happy Turkey Day to all my friends at WS!...The bird is tagged..bagged and in the oven...He put up a good fight but I won...LOL

Today is the day we remind ourselves of what we are grateful for..I'm sure FCA's list is short. You get what you give FCA...a lesson you surely have not learned.

Have a great day everyone!

When I saw the photos of that sweet looking little one, I thought Caylee should be there playing with her. Personally, I hope the Anthony's hearts break more and more just as mine does when I see something that reminds me of Caylee.

I hope all of you that celebrated Thanksgiving had a great day today.
I hope all of you that didn't have Thanksgiving had a great day as well.

I was thinking that today also Wonders and thinking about the chilli pictures also. And I think no matter how much of a social happy face George and Cindy put on to the world, the fact still remains that their beloved grand daughter is murdered and dead, and their daughter, even with her not guilty verdict is forever branded as a mother who murdered and disposed of her daughter in the most callous way imaginable.

Fancy dancers indeed!

Very Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends at WS.
I'll be thinking of you as I eat my meat pie and down a Fosters.

picture.php

Very Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends at WS.
I'll be thinking of you as I eat my meat pie and down a Fosters.

picture.php

Thank you Aussie friend. Loved your cartoon.

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll ! I was just thinking about all this and wondering if it will ever actually sink in with that girl. Do you think it will ever be possible that she has a quiet moment on a day like today where a shiver goes down her spine and a tiny bit of regret creeps in? Lord I hope so !

Love to all my friends at WS...Happy Thanksgiving...looking forward to this Holiday Season!

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll ! I was just thinking about all this and wondering if it will ever actually sink in with that girl. Do you think it will ever be possible that she has a quiet moment on a day like today where a shiver goes down her spine and a tiny bit of regret creeps in? Lord I hope so !

I wish. But I doubt it is even possible for KC to feel true sorrow or regret. I think she is defective in ways that leave her void of the capacity to care enough about anything or anyone to dwell. I think she moved on a long time ago about the murder, and that she never had any feelings toward Caylee in life other than jealousy and resentment--those feelings are about the only ones that come easy to self-centered individuals.

Wishing you all love today and everyday.
Hope it was very happy holiday for you all.
oxoxoxoxox

I wish. But I doubt it is even possible for KC to feel true sorrow or regret. I think she is defective in ways that leave her void of the capacity to care enough about anything or anyone to dwell. I think she moved on a long time ago about the murder, and that she never had any feelings toward Caylee in life other than jealousy and resentment--those feelings are about the only ones that come easy to self-centered individuals.

I think her feelings stopped, if she ever had any, when CA 'took over', meaning when she laid down the law about job, stopping the wild life-if she did that at all.

On a side note, I looked at the FB page mentioned and looked at the other photos-Couldn't help but laugh to myself that 'the suits' of said company were having a beautiful banquet reception of sorts at-of all places-The Ritz! :floorlaugh: No sign of the A's being at that function. I also notice that there's about 4 certain photos have been pulled :waitasec: I think they were the Beer Pong photos :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum