Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon going through the FB page for that electrical company, I saw a picture of employee badges. There is a badge for LA.

<snipped for subject matter; BBM>

I think it is a pretty definite YES!, GA is working there. If you look through the rest of the pics in that album, he has on a Quinco shirt and....<gasp>.. lanyard with ID. :angel:

Okay guys, with that said, talking about his new employment is fine.

BUT, let's keep it classy and leave out the snarky physical appearance comments about any of them, okay?

I wonder if Cindy served George the "Swift kick in the nuts" sauce. :innocent: Looks like a pretty small company. At least it gets him out of that house, I hope.

Upon going through the FB page for that electrical company, I saw a picture of employee badges. There is a badge for LA.

hmm...I saw that name tag too. It listed him as a Quinco "sponsor" for the ABC reception (NO..not the media network). I know in one of the pics GA he is wearing a company ID lanyard and it is definetly his photo on it.

So, it appears that both of them are working there.

heh...I don't know the circumstances of how they got those jobs and don't really care. I'm just glad to see them actually employed. (George, in particular. Lee has pretty much always always had a job even before 6/15/08.)

I don't really care how they make a living as long as it isn't exploiting the name & photos of their granddaughter.

I wonder if Cindy served George the "Swift kick in the nuts" sauce. :innocent: Looks like a pretty small company. At least it gets him out of that house, I hope.

BBM

I'm so glad you said it and not me! :highfive:

I confess that was the first thought that I had too when I saw the name of that chili entry! :lol:

BBM

I'm so glad you said it and not me! :highfive:

I confess that was the first thought that I had too when I saw the name of that chili entry! :lol:

LOL - I'm kinda glad George has found something to do - I can imagine sitting around with nothing to do with himself but listen to CA all day and all night would be...:crazy: ...well....difficult..

Good morning! Catching up on reading posts from yesterday. Even though I had to take a break for awhile after the terrible awful no-good verdict I just gotta say, I LOVE being able to come to WS now to read about the the inevitable results of what is happening to all the liars in this case.

BBM. OMG, I love that. I'm calling the verdict that from now on!!!! So true!!!!

On another note, so GA and LA have jobs! Good for them. I bet Cindy still isn't working, though...

OK I totally missed the LA beer pong picture. LOL The beer pong/chili cookoff should be in the coincidence thread!

Where is the beer pong pic?? I missed that one. On that same Quinco FB page?

BBM. OMG, I love that. I'm calling the verdict that from now on!!!! So true!!!!

On another note, so GA and LA have jobs! Good for them. I bet Cindy still isn't working, though...

:)
I also feel glad they have jobs and are getting on with their lives.
Also, how in the world did anyone come across this FB page? Wow.

:)
I also feel glad they have jobs and are getting on with their lives.
Also, how in the world did anyone come across this FB page? Wow.

There's a tweeter I follow named @DaDessertladie and she tweeted the links. I don't know how she found out. She's from FL so maybe she heard rumors they worked there.

I haven't finished JA's book so I'm not feeling as generous as some. I don't wish the As ill...it just irks me to see them all happy.

OK I totally missed the LA beer pong picture. LOL The beer pong/chili cookoff should be in the coincidence thread!

OMG Strawberry - what are we going to do with you? Your profile is first with everything and now....:confused: It is almost too much for me to take in.... :rolleyes:

I'm actually glad to see them looking happy. I hope they are living as normal lives as they possibly can. However, if I were to find out they have ANYTHING to do with that cancer of a daughter, I would be less inclined to wish them well.

OMG Strawberry - what are we going to do with you? Your profile is first with everything and now....:confused: It is almost too much for me to take in.... :rolleyes:

In all fairness, someone else mentioned the beer pong picture upthread. I just went in search of it. :floorlaugh:

In all fairness, someone else mentioned the beer pong picture upthread. I just went in search of it. :floorlaugh:

:great::great: It's just so confusing for me Strawberry - not like you at all to not be leading the information pack!...:great: :great: :floorlaugh:

Good morning! Catching up on reading posts from yesterday. Even though I had to take a break for awhile after the terrible awful no-good verdict I just gotta say, I LOVE being able to come to WS now to read about the the inevitable results of what is happening to all the liars in this case.

So Pattymarie - I have been thinking about you and worrying/wondering how you are making out with reading Jeff Ashton's book. Have you started it yet and if so...how is it for you? :seeya:

From a tweet a la @dadessertladie:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...80753.72774.150683628315771&type=3&permPage=1

http://twitter.com/#!/DaDessertLadie/status/139182207016243200/photo/1

She seems to think GA is employed at this Quinco Electric Co. When I googled them and George Anthony I got results that someone from Quinco went on their dolphin vaca with them.

And the irony of a "Chili Cookoff" is too rich.

ETA: I notice there is no wedding ring on LA. This pic was taken in October. I know a lot of men don't wear one but...

The owner of the Quinco Co is the same guy that flew them to the Bahamas on his private jet.... the A's have found a friend/sucker.

From a tweet a la @dadessertladie:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...80753.72774.150683628315771&type=3&permPage=1

http://twitter.com/#!/DaDessertLadie/status/139182207016243200/photo/1

She seems to think GA is employed at this Quinco Electric Co. When I googled them and George Anthony I got results that someone from Quinco went on their dolphin vaca with them.

And the irony of a "Chili Cookoff" is too rich.

ETA: I notice there is no wedding ring on LA. This pic was taken in October. I know a lot of men don't wear one but...

What's funny is the screen name- Miss Clora Form....:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member