Sidebar Discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic...but gotta share...went swimming laps at my local Y this morning...got done and saw a Christmas tree lot in the parking lot. I needed a tree, so I pulled up and asked them how much? The guy said they are free. I am like "what?!" He said yea...go pick one out. I am like no way. They insisted. Wouldn't accept a donation. Then asked me if I wanted prayer and a hug. I accepted, of course. I now have THE most beautiful (7ft) tree in my home. I see it as a free gift from God and my faith is increased in God and His people. I might add...I never get anything for free....have to work for it all. I must pay this forward! I love this season!

I would like to help pass your experience forward! :great:

For anyone in the US - I just got Jeff's book today. I have already read the book as it was so late WHEN I PREORDERED LONG AGO!!! so I went and I got over a week ago FREE from my library ........so......private message only please to me with your address and I'll just slap a new address label on it if you (1) aren't in an area where you can get from the library or are (2) low on funds and can't afford. Passing forward in memory of Pattymarie!

Not at all, we have DIGNITY here in WS - as your moniker says too! - and would be banned from using another "F word" in a post..... We love it here, and don't want to be banned by using a bad word.:innocent:

Ahh, I see!

Thank you for the answer ~ sometimes I'm slow catching on to "the coded message" ;)

Being in jail, and literally fighting for your life for three years is certainly not what I would consider relaxing.

IF what Baez said in opening statements was the truth, that Caylee accidentally drowned in the family pool, then Casey would not have spent 3 years in jail...

A holiday poem for my WS friends!

Twas the night before Christmas at a millionaires estate,
Where Her Lie-ness was staying and lying in wait.
She knew the location of all of his things.
His checkbook, his car keys, his big diamond rings.
She had taken the presents from under the tree,
Cause as always she figured, "It's all about me!"
She couldn't be bothered with things like a job.
She'd take what she needed from Tom, Dick, and Bob.
It was texting and talking for her all day long.
And obsessively listening to one crazy song.
She'd lie about this, and she'd lie about that.
Why, she'd lie about nothing at the drop of a hat.
And the people around her, as strange as it seems,
Enabled her to live out her fantastic dreams.
For no one dared call her out on a lie.
Why, no one before had even dared try.
A victim, they called her, of pure circumstance.
With parents like hers, she never had a chance.
An over-bearing mother, a father who molested.
No wonder Her Lie-ness' sanity was tested.
So, they took her and hid her, for her own safties sake.
Now, she smiles and she smirks, as she's back on the take.
For she'll soon rob them blind and then hollar out "See ya!"
"I gotta start living out my Bella Vita!"

BRAVO!!! :clap::clap:

Chefmom, you cooked up a great one!! :great:

Off topic...but gotta share...went swimming laps at my local Y this morning...got done and saw a Christmas tree lot in the parking lot. I needed a tree, so I pulled up and asked them how much? The guy said they are free. I am like "what?!" He said yea...go pick one out. I am like no way. They insisted. Wouldn't accept a donation. Then asked me if I wanted prayer and a hug. I accepted, of course. I now have THE most beautiful (7ft) tree in my home. I see it as a free gift from God and my faith is increased in God and His people. I might add...I never get anything for free....have to work for it all. I must pay this forward! I love this season!

A beautiful, beautiful story, Pattymarie...thanks so much for sharing. This kind of thing gives me faith in humankind! That gentleman obviously knows "the reason for the season," unlike those crazed, pepper-spraying Black Friday shoppers!

Chefmom made me laugh, Pattiemarie made me cry (sentimental tears)...
and RossVA, I literally was thinking...it's been a while since Ross piped up and voila' two or three comments later and you posted...somehow, WS manages to keep us coming back for more...

ETA: 2Goldfish had me shaking my head as in, "Ain't dat da truth."

I would like to help pass your experience forward! :great:

For anyone in the US - I just got Jeff's book today. I have already read the book as it was so late WHEN I PREORDERED LONG AGO!!! so I went and I got over a week ago FREE from my library ........so......private message only please to me with your address and I'll just slap a new address label on it if you (1) aren't in an area where you can get from the library or are (2) low on funds and can't afford. Passing forward in memory of Pattymarie!

See! This is why WS is so great! The people who post here, or live here as some of us do, are simply the best! Bless you, atthelake! I hope that you are able to send that book to one of our members who would otherwise not be able to enjoy JA's book! (((hugs)))

Not true at all. The state of Florida was not going to release Ms. Anthony based on her stating Caylee drowned. Once arrested, she was in jail till a trial decided on e way or another.

IF what Baez said in opening statements was the truth, that Caylee accidentally drowned in the family pool, then Casey would not have spent 3 years in jail...

I would love to post this on facebook and see it go viral...is it okay and if so to whom should the credit go for this brilliant piece of art?

Not true at all. The state of Florida was not going to release Ms. Anthony based on her stating Caylee drowned. Once arrested, she was in jail till a trial decided on e way or another.

But, rossva, why was KC arrested?

Wow, wow, wow! Absolutely brilliant!

Caylee Marie Anthony did not meet her death in the swimming pool - that's just another afterthought that Casey lied about. Add it to her ever-growing list.

But back to the basis of your post, Casey put her own self in jail. That's the only thing Cindy's ever been correct about - "Who's fault is that that you're in jail, sweetheart? If you had not LIED....."

NOBODY makes an accident look like a murder! Had Caylee died in that pool Casey would have said so. Prior to that, Casey would have immediately phoned 911 to try to save Caylee. It's what any frantic parent would do.

Well, any frantic parent who actually cared whether their baby lived or died.

Tell me this - does it make sense that the same daughter who had "an out" by calling 911 and telling them that GEORGE was in charge and let Caylee drowned, also "protect" that same father by sitting in jail for him for 3 years - all the same while accusing him of sexually molesting not only herself, but also her baby daughter?

Either Casey hated George and wanted to rat him out - or she didn't. She hated him enough to spill her guts that he's a child molester, yet loved him enough to "protect" him for 3 years?!

Not hardly.

..the "kc anthony" effect , i hope she's proud of her legacy.

..dump the body, lawyer-up / shut-up.

http://phoenixfamilylawnews.com/2011/11/jhessye-shockley-case-another-example-of-cps-failure.html

Jhessye has been missing for more than a month, and police have stated they will likely not find the little girl alive.

Prosecutors are currently investigating additional charges given new evidence that was recently brought to light, according to ABC15.

"I will not tolerate a Casey Anthony-like result in Maricopa County," Montgomery said.

---------her kids finally have the courage to speak up and tell the truth about their ( i would love to put an expletive in here, but will control myself ) mother.....and the best the big-shot-lawyer-to-the-rescue can come up with , is to call them liars.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-ne...glendale-5-year-old-full-of-twists-and-turns/

A high-profile attorney whose client list has included retired NBA star Charles Barkley says he now represents Jerice Hunter (pictured).

Scott Maasen said Hunter has been unfairly convicted in the press and expressed concerns with the reported admissions from the Glendale woman’s children.

“I have some questions about how often they were interviewed, who they were interviewed by. Kids sometimes say things that aren’t truthful,” Maasen said. “Sometimes kids see something and perceive something differently than reality.”

-----really mr.maasen------the kids saw jhessye locked in a closet and her "mother" wouldn't give her food or water---how many different ways can that be "perceived" ??

( i hate this attorney already.)

....:banghead: ...:banghead: ....:banghead: ...I cannot believe I missed Dr. Ablow on Websleuths Radio last night. Just listened to it and think I will be :furious: for days!!!

On the other hand, I don't want to get banned forever or even a T/O - but I am sure my head would have exploded if I'd experienced that travesty in real time..there are no words......no words...:furious:

So, what kind of story will Casey... ummm... I mean a source close to Casey... leak leading up to the December 11th Anniversary? We know how much she hates when all anyone cares about is Caylee. :banghead:

So, what kind of story will Casey... ummm... I mean a source close to Casey... leak leading up to the December 11th Anniversary? We know how much she hates when all anyone cares about is Caylee. :banghead:

Well, let's see! They've played the Therapy Card, the Death Threat Card, and the Going-Back-To-School-Card! My money is on the Nervous Breakdown Card to be played next. It's on record, thanks to her released parole report, that she is "taking time to relax". I predict that we will soon hear how she has had a breakdown due to all of the stress she is under. That, or she will be photographed in a Santa suit, ringing a bell and collecting money for under-priviledged children. (Under-priviledged children being herself, of course!) JMO

Oooh! I just had a thought! Maybe JB can fix KC up with GG! They would make quite a pair! Then, he could set up a reality show for them titled "Who Will Go Missing First?"! That's one show I'd watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time