Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bush had help.....

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...ce-chief-daniel-saylor-shut-down-1182819.html

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-13/...ce-department-windermere-officers?_s=PM:CRIME

The(now ex-police chief) Windermere Police Chief Daniel Saylor was also arrested for derailing/terminating an investigation into child rape because the accused (ex-mayor Bush) was his friend
Saylor was tried and sentenced to 1 year in the Orange County jail for Official Misconduct

Mark Nejame was Saylor's lawyer
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/former-windermere-police-chief-gets-jail.html

I wonder if that could happen to State College police chief for stopping the investigation of Jerry Sandusky. Jerry Sandusky and Casey Anthony are the two most hated right next to Osama bin Laden (Cough! 9/11!), Lori Drew (Cough! Missouri MySpace Mom!), and Fred Phelps (Cough! Picketing Funerals!). They all come from the same evil gene pool that spawned Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Pol Pot.

Well, Caylee didn't get justice, but it looks those two girls from Weleetka, Oklahoma, are getting justice! There's FINALLY an arrest in their case after three years! I am just so happy right now! And I just know there's no Pinellas jury in my state, darnit!

The news is on the WS front page, too! I cried when I saw it. This is such a tragic case that occurred not long after Caylee's case. I'm so glad that they will get the justice they deserve!

One day, Caylee, I just know you'll get justice too...

BBM
It is good news to know that they have finally arrested someone for Taylor and Skyla's deaths. They were killed June 8, 2008 which was a little over a week before Caylee's death.
It has been a long time but maybe justice will be served in this case.

Sitting here and wondering how long it will be before we here from MuzikMan.
I've never been big on patience. :)
Anyway, missing you MM.

Sitting here and wondering how long it will be before we here from MuzikMan.
I've never been big on patience. :)
Anyway, missing you MM.

Yes, what I want for Christmas is a nice big "other" shoe to drop! I want it to be a big one and one we will be excited and happy about!! Let me see now - what oh what would I really like it to be?

Any suggestions? :great:

Hmmm - a BIG settlement in the Zenaida case with an accompanying apology, done in person....NOT via the lawyer would be a nice start...

OR - OCA breaking her probation rules and being slung back in the slammer- for the rest of her probation term....:santahat:

OR - a Public Apology From Cindy Anthony titled "Caylee - Please Forgive Me! I was Wrong To Lie! .............:christmastree:

self expression is always fun when I'm the only one in a thread....

OR - a Public Apology From Cindy Anthony titled "Caylee - Please Forgive Me! I was Wrong To Lie! .............:christmastree:

self expression is always fun when I'm the only one in a thread....

All of the above sounds great!!!!!1 Are you on a roll today or what?

All of the above sounds great!!!!!1 Are you on a roll today or what?

Just waiting for news and in the holiday spirit!!! I've got lots to give so I want to RECEIVE! :sleigh:

Santa Baby - I've been an awfully good girl...:floorlaugh:

It's far to early but where's ChefMom - time for an open bar to get the thoughts rolling! :elfroll:

LG - Just sent you an electronic scotch. Now sit back and listen to this! Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOMmSbxB_Sg"]Eartha Kitt with Friends Santa Baby - YouTube[/ame]

It's after 5:00pm here......
Enjoy!
fl_10merrycocktails_mistletoe_e.jpg

I wish the Judge would order FCA to answer all of the deposition questions from both ZG and TES.

Hey did you take that last one? :santa: No wait - there is one more there!

Back off logicalgirl! It's mine. I've decided to take up drinking.
As for the third wish? I'd like OCA to do something so stupid to wind up back in jail, with a speedy trial that will send her to prison for like 50 years and that she winds up being somebodies "little girl" in prison, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoa69