Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobilinsky? Oh brother. These people need to get out of the spotlight. So crass and unprofessional.

YEP, opinions for hire ....
That's one of the worst thing that's come out of this whole case is there are a lot of bottom of the barrel "experts" who are now THs or sought after for interviews ... Representing themselves as being the expert from the Casey Anthony case, the winning Casey Anthony ... to gain media offers .... :mad:

I wonder what kind of sicko would attend that "speech"...

Enamored losers who would want to see them JUST because they were a part of the defense of Casey Anthony .. no other reason

I would love to fill up the registration with people who attend with the sole purpose of standing up and leaving when Jose gets up to speak ... :floorlaugh:

Enamored losers who would want to see them JUST because they were a part of the defense of Casey Anthony .. no other reason

I would love to fill up the registration with people who attend with the sole purpose of standing up and leaving when Jose gets up to speak ... :floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Imaginary admirers

hmmm.. just found this, which means that it must be my week for author visits - this library is not too far away...

http://www.northjersey.com/communit...r_discusses_Casey_Anthony_Trial.html?page=all

"In the book, Walensky goes one-on-one with Corporal Yuri Melich and Sergeant John Allen who grill Casey Anthony at Universal Studios. Walensky talks about the thoughts that went through their minds when they believe Casey lied to them. Some other people she interviewed include crime scene supervisor Michael Vincent"....

"Walensky will be selling and signing copies of "Beautiful Life?" this Sunday, Nov. 20, from 1 to 4 p.m., in the Millburn Free Public Library, 200 Glen Ave. A portion of the proceeds from this book will be donated to the "Children's Safety Village," for fingerprinting and DNA collection kits for children. The "Children's Safety Village" operates under the umbrella of the Orange County Sheriff's Office"

hmmm.. just found this, which means that it must be my week for author visits - this library is not too far away...

http://www.northjersey.com/communit...r_discusses_Casey_Anthony_Trial.html?page=all

"In the book, Walensky goes one-on-one with Corporal Yuri Melich and Sergeant John Allen who grill Casey Anthony at Universal Studios. Walensky talks about the thoughts that went through their minds when they believe Casey lied to them. Some other people she interviewed include crime scene supervisor Michael Vincent"....

"Walensky will be selling and signing copies of "Beautiful Life?" this Sunday, Nov. 20, from 1 to 4 p.m., in the Millburn Free Public Library, 200 Glen Ave. A portion of the proceeds from this book will be donated to the "Children's Safety Village," for fingerprinting and DNA collection kits for children. The "Children's Safety Village" operates under the umbrella of the Orange County Sheriff's Office"

This is new to me. What is this? Who is Walensky?

I read the thread about Ashtons book and was so happy all posted after reading his book. Someone in that thread brought up the Forensic Astrology forum Caylee Anthony missing and i recalled that is the forum that brought me to websluths to begin with. (I lurk alot and dont post much) I remember following those posts and then getting into following the main Caylee forum. I went back and started re-reading the forensic astrology forum on caylee's case, & in the caylee missing #1 thread post 327 or 323 (cant remember which 1 but i think it was post 327) by SoulScape i was shocked as to what i was reading. I had started following this case thru the main forum and the online televised court and forgot about the forensic astrology forum that 1st brought me here. It is amazing to me just how right on SoulScape was with this case back in July of 2008.

I primarily lurk in Lisa Irwins case now and boy do i sure wish that soulscape, housemouse and all the others were back here doing forensic astrology on that one!
Sigh
just sharing my thoughts...MOO
Artzypantz :seeya:

I read the thread about Ashtons book and was so happy all posted after reading his book. Someone in that thread brought up the Forensic Astrology forum Caylee Anthony missing and i recalled that is the forum that brought me to websluths to begin with. (I lurk alot and dont post much) I remember following those posts and then getting into following the main Caylee forum. I went back and started re-reading the forensic astrology forum on caylee's case, & in the caylee missing #1 thread post 327 or 323 (cant remember which 1 but i think it was post 327) by SoulScape i was shocked as to what i was reading. I had started following this case thru the main forum and the online televised court and forgot about the forensic astrology forum that 1st brought me here. It is amazing to me just how right on SoulScape was with this case back in July of 2008.

I primarily lurk in Lisa Irwins case now and boy do i sure wish that soulscape, housemouse and all the others were back here doing forensic astrology on that one!
Sigh
just sharing my thoughts...MOO
Artzypantz :seeya:

I, too, miss the thread and the astrologers who posted the valuable information in that thread and wish they would return. They were all very good at reading charts but I know it probably took a lot out of them. KC's was such a disturbing case but here we are today still discussing it. jmo

Earth to watcher9, grab my hand and I'll pull you out of the Twilight Zone and back into the Outer Limits. Survey says: Wrong answer. It doesn't air until the 22nd. You haven't missed it ...yet. :seeya:

Thanks so much for grabbing my hand. No telling where I would have ended up. This case has had me spinning for three years and I'm still trying to unwind.

This is new to me. What is this? Who is Walensky?

Apparently, she is an reporter who went to the trial and has now documented her experience. I'm going to this signing today - It sounds like she also interviewed several members of LE, and I hope that's true. I guess I'll find out around 1 pm today - I'll report on it when I return.

This part really intrigues me "Walensky goes one-on-one with Corporal Yuri Melich and Sergeant John Allen"...

Apparently, she is an reporter who went to the trial and has now documented her experience. I'm going to this signing today - It sounds like she also interviewed several members of LE, and I hope that's true. I guess I'll find out around 1 pm today - I'll report on it when I return.

This part really intrigues me "Walensky goes one-on-one with Corporal Yuri Melich and Sergeant John Allen"...

Great catch Zippy and thanks for making the effort! I'll be hanging around later waiting and looking forward to your report..:loveyou:

http://www.aafs.org/sites/default/files/eBooks/12AdvanceProgramRev11-11-11.pdf

Dr G was correct.....Baez is speaking.

There is an evening session on Feb 12, 2010 8-10pm, found on page 37, titled

"The Casey Anthony Trial -From the Defense, Medical and Scientific Viewpoint"

Speakers are:
Jose Baez, Linda Baden, Kenneth Furton, Haskell Pitluck, Timothy Huntington, Kathy Reichs, Jane Bock, Larry Koblinsky, Werner Spitz, Anthony Falsetti and Barry Logan

Only two hours? Eleven of them only leaves about 10 minutes each. Yeah, that would be about right :floorlaugh:

I, too, miss the thread and the astrologers who posted the valuable information in that thread and wish they would return. They were all very good at reading charts but I know it probably took a lot out of them. KC's was such a disturbing case but here we are today still discussing it. jmo

I agree it did take alot out of them! I have tried to learn astrology and it takes alot of time plus the energy to deal with what your seeing in the charts. I feel all these cases are disturbing. But i do miss them and your right the information they share is valuable.
MOO
artzypantz :seeya:

I read the thread about Ashtons book and was so happy all posted after reading his book

Repestfully snipped...

Just in case anyone missed my post in the ***Spoiler Alert*** for Jeff's book, SyraKelly is going to share her book with me and said to pass it along to other people that would like to read it. If you would like to share, here's the thread to sign up for it!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155088"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Great catch Zippy and thanks for making the effort! I'll be hanging around later waiting and looking forward to your report..:loveyou:

Localgirl and all... I put my post in the spoiler thread - it was an excellent Q & A....and I've written some of Robyn Walensky's comments. This book, so far, is excellent, and provides a different perspective - from the Robyn's and the many members of the OCSO. Can someone check on SOS, and see that she does not have any sharp objects and is headed towards NJ. There are many Sgt JA, YM, JA and other key player personal quotes.

I just read the article in the Current News Thread about Dr G. and her special on TLC the 1st of the year.
I wish I knew where to write Baez a nasty gram as I'm sick to death of hearing him trashing Dr G.
He thinks he's the hotest thing since sliced bread and I can't write what I want for fear of being tossed out of WS by the seat of my pants
Of course Dr G's testimony was opinion, just like Dr Spitz' testimony was opinion.
Once again he will be shown for the azz he is when her show comes on.
Oh yeah, he's also going to have 3 sessions at the American Academy of Forensic Sciences' annual meeting in Feb., I hope he is boycotted and left there standing to talk to himself. Really? Really, who in their right mind would ask him to speak anywhere much less on forensics? What? Does he think he is a pathologist now with a degree in chemistry?

ETA: Oh gee I din't see denjets post until now. I'm sorry everyone.
ETA #2. Oh gosh, he is speaking.

Localgirl and all... I put my post in the spoiler thread - it was an excellent Q & A....and I've written some of Robyn Walensky's comments. This book, so far, is excellent, and provides a different perspective - from the Robyn's and the many members of the OCSO. Can someone check on SOS, and see that she does not have any sharp objects and is headed towards NJ. There are many Sgt JA, YM, JA and other key player personal quotes.

Just caught it over there and thanks - that must have been fascinating and like you say - lots of stuff from a different point of view. Because we had almost every document possible here on WS - I don't really expect to learn anything new from Jeff's book as far as evidence or forensics are concerned - but it is all the "human" stuff we get to hear now and in many ways it is just as important.

Thanks - loved it!! Would very much like to read her book also.

We could sign up all of OCA's imaginary friends. They could allegedly fill a room. :great:

ok who is the Boston guy? Is he the same guy they always referred to as the one who "died in an accident" ? I thought he was ruled out due to timing.

I have never heard of this one - can you post more information on the book for those that want to either order (and wait and wait and wait! Still haven't gotten Jeff's book even though I ordered through "you know who"!).............yet I can perhaps do through library if I know name of book / author? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562