Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished looking at Dr. G's first season that I did an interlibrary loan for - and at the end - she stated in response to families that were upset with suicide as her listed cause of death - and she said/says to the families (re her report/conclusion) - "God doesn't listen to me" (i.e. it is what it is!)

For those that haven't ever visited the thread of "Light a Candle by your computer tonight" on WS - it follows that message ......as WolfMom and others continue to state on that thread is "God isn't done yet". For those that have never clicked on, I urge you to - and to do often.

..............letting out my breath on that note folks! See you for Jeff's radio show Sunday at 8 eastern!

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/30936

In case Casey et al read here. There is another offer on the table! I'd consider this one! :) ~snorts~

So if Casey Anthony reads this here is the deal. I don’t have a huge budget but I am looking to make this happen. During the shooting you can stay in my trailer here in Yazoo Mississippi. You are going to have to pay for your own meals but I will give you a beer allowance. Hope you like Natty Ice. There is one part in the script where you have to eat a bug but we can talk about that later

I wonder if the Florida Bar Association is looking into Ashton for his unprofessional laughing in court?

What a great cause to commit yourself to...insulting a decent, honorable man who fights for children. How can you sleep at night?

Ashton was chuckling, covering his mouth so it would not be obvious. He was also out of sight of the jury. This is a very minor offense, and would have gone unnoticed absent the theatrics of jb. Contrast that to blatantly lying to the court. Baez is pond scum. I only hope that one day I will have the opportunity to tell him to his face what I think of him and his client.

And he was honest! It was an honest emotion /reaction as opposed to the defense scams like comforting Casey while here chair was lowered to chin level .Besides the bizarre opening statement ,they tried to put a picture of Casey before the jury from her middle school !!! If she was innocent ,why?

JA laughing the most honest things that happened in the courtroom while JB was talking.
jmo

Well, it's countdown to Christmas and spending time with friends, family and loved ones.

How that workin out for ya OCA?

Wouldn't it be funny if OCA was left all alone with the help....

Wonder if she's getting any pressies from anyone?

Did he not laugh in court?

Was it not unprofessional behavior?

And because this is the United States of America, where my rights to point those facts out are protected, and if I so chose, I could write a book about losing a case and capitalizing on the death of a child, as Ashton did, I sleep very well at night.

What a great cause to commit yourself to...insulting a decent, honorable man who fights for children. How can you sleep at night?

And because this is the United States of America, where my rights to point those facts out are protected, and if I so chose, I could write a book about losing a case and capitalizing on the death of a child, as Ashton did, I sleep very well at night.
But, IMPO, and with all honesty...why would the Bar even feel it worth dealing with? Obviously it takes a whole lot more...I doubt if "laughing" in court is up there on the Bar's list of reprehensible offenses.
JA gave his life over to this case...I'm glad he came forward to tell the truth. Outrage over a man writing a book to honor the true victim here...but no outrage over the verdict? Doesn't seem to make sense, IMO.

No, laughing is not unprofessional, it is human. You are being very dishonest about the nature of Ashton's book and I think you know that. You cannot be taken seriously because you overlook heinous, flagrant violations committed by Baez, but you will labor like mad to find one minor thing that Ashton did. Very very sad.

But, IMPO, and with all honesty...why would the Bar even feel it worth dealing with? Obviously it takes a whole lot more...I doubt if "laughing" in court is up there on the Bar's list of reprehensible offenses.
JA gave his life over to this case...I'm glad he came forward to tell the truth. Outrage over a man writing a book to honor the true victim here...but no outrage over the verdict? Doesn't seem to make sense, IMO.

:goodpost:

:welcome4: Ozzie!! :seeya:

To quote a person - look in the bottom right corner of each post - it says "QUOTE" and then "THANKS"; just hit the Quote and it will take you to the reply are! Hope that helps!

WOW! Five more posts and I reach 3,000!!! :woohoo:

I watched the Biography Channel last night, as they had on America's 10 Most Hated 2011 and yes, you can guess WHO is #1... :great: our own:

1. Casey Anthony
2. Spencer Pratt
3. Nadya Suleman (OctoMom)
4. OJ Simpson
5. Jon Gosselin
6. Levi Johnston
7. Jesse James
8. Paris Hilton
9. Heidi Fleiss
10. Howard Stern

I watched the Biography Channel last night, as they had on America's 10 Most Hated 2011 and yes, you can guess WHO is #1... :great: our own:

1. Casey Anthony
2. Spencer Pratt
3. Nadya Suleman (OctoMom)
4. OJ Simpson
5. Jon Gosselin
6. Levi Johnston
7. Jesse James
8. Paris Hilton
9. Heidi Fleiss
10. Howard Stern

OT: Why is Jon Gosselin even on this list? I have heard nothing from him in 2011? On the other hand, Kate Gosselin should have made this list.

Hey, did anyone see where they are holding two assistant coaches in contemp and prosecuting them for perjury for lieing to the grand jury in the Sandusky case? It just brought back all that anger the the parent Anthony's were never prosecuted for the same. I'm glad we dont' allow people to lie to protect pedophiles, too bad we let them lie to protect mother's who murder their babies....

Hey, did anyone see where they are holding two assistant coaches in contemp and prosecuting them for perjury for lieing to the grand jury in the Sandusky case? It just brought back all that anger the the parent Anthony's were never prosecuted for the same. I'm glad we dont' allow people to lie to protect pedophiles, too bad we let them lie to protect mother's who murder their babies....

Good thing Perry's nowhere near that mess. He'd be moving heaven and earth to help out the offender.

Well, it's countdown to Christmas and spending time with friends, family and loved ones.

How that workin out for ya OCA?

Wouldn't it be funny if OCA was left all alone with the help....

Wonder if she's getting any pressies from anyone?

I wonder if she's had any *spiked drinks* this christmas season and if she'll admit it on her next probation visit.
Oh gosh, who am I kidding?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OT: Why is Jon Gosselin even on this list? I have heard nothing from him in 2011? On the other hand, Kate Gosselin should have made this list.

I couldn't really tell ya, LolaMoon... I believe it was a poll done by the E-channel...

And before I forget and "disappear" in the next few days - I wanted wish all my WSers here:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

:christmastree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members