Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LG - the tenor I am getting from JB in the little bits they are showing on JVM (god help me) is of the "ah g*d damn son of a bee! she just had to sit tight a few more months and she effed this up too!" Also I think he knows she could have really screwed up vis a vis Morgan and ZG and now NOW he can't be sure if her excuses are real because she's such a liar...which is deliciously iornic.

ETA - FCA is an exhibitionist imho. Or as it's known in internetland AW

I understand you believe it and it is your opinion. But that's all it is - your opinion.

“Even the state acknowledged they weren’t exactly sure of how Caylee was killed."

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/...e-defense-att/

bbm

I have to disagree with you here. I and almost everyone else on this site "knows" what happened to Caylee. You may believe we don't know, but you'd be quite wrong about that.

PS FYI - I do not now nor have I ever hated Casey. I think she is an self absorbed, dangerous psychopath, but hate isn't among the feelings I have for her.

Yes, it is accurate to say Ashton "stuck around" for this case. Prior to the case he said he would delay his retirement for this trial (imo, he was sure he would win, and would, because of the case gain the support need to become State's Attorney).

And since you brought it up, have Jb, CM, et al, made any (your words) blood money as a result of Caylee's death? No. Has Ashton? Yes.

Jeff Ashton stayed on the case because he cared about a little 2 year old named Caylee. Jeff does have children of his own and like most other parents he was appauled at what happened to sweet little Caylee. Jeff didn't take the case to make money or become State's Attorney I can guarantee that.

JB and CM would be drowning in "blood money" if people cared about what OCA had to say but no one wants to hear from her or even see her let alone pay her a dime. I would say it backfired on the DT and now they are acting like little spoiled brats.

What about the state of florida tax payers money? You have no problem with OCA leading everyone to believe her child was kidnapped only to find out at the trial that she SUPPOSEDLY drowned? None of this is hinky to you? If you lived in Florida and were paying for OCA's defense maybe you would think differently.

I understand you believe it and it is your opinion. But that's all it is - your opinion.

“Even the state acknowledged they weren’t exactly sure of how Caylee was killed."

bbm

Dr G. said it was a HOMICIDE and she most likely died from suffocation. It says homicide on her death certificate!... How can you say even the state didn't know, they know exactly how she died just like the rest of us. Her death certificate doesn't say accidental drowning.

I do live in Florida, and do pay property taxes in both Orange County and Brevard County, and I do not think differently, thank you very much.

Jeff Ashton stayed on the case because he cared about a little 2 year old named Caylee. Jeff does have children of his own and like most other parents he was appauled at what happened to sweet little Caylee. Jeff didn't take the case to make money or become State's Attorney I can guarantee that.

JB and CM would be drowning in "blood money" if people cared about what OCA had to say but no one wants to hear from her or even see her let alone pay her a dime. I would say it backfired on the DT and now they are acting like little spoiled brats.

What about the state of florida tax payers money? You have no problem with OCA leading everyone to believe her child was kidnapped only to find out at the trial that she SUPPOSEDLY drowned? None of this is hinky to you? If you lived in Florida and were paying for OCA's defense maybe you would think differently.

Yes, JB did take BLOOD MONEY. He arranged to sell pictures of Sweet Baby Caylee Marie for the sum of $200,000.00. If that ain't blood money I don't know what is!

Casey will take anyone own to save herself. I believe that there are problems between Casey and Jose because Jose has not been able to obtain any big money making offers for Casey. I think that there is going to be a lot of stuff happening, and it wouldn't surprise me if Casey drags Baez through the mud in the same way that she did her own father. Baez needs to tread lightly because if Casey gets desperate for money and fame, she will throw him to the dogs. It will not surprise me if she threatens him with sexual misconduct toward her. Just think of all of the attention that she would get with that.

bbm

I do know what happened to her! While in her mother's care - she died in a manner considered a homicide. Her mother duct taped her mouth, put her in three bags and tossed her in a swamp to rot and be pulled apart by animals.

End of discussion.

I do live in Florida, and do pay property taxes in both Orange County and Brevard County, and I do not think differently, thank you very much.

If you could explain to us what you really think happened maybe we could understand, but just to say you don't hate Casey really makes me :waitasec:

Do you also think Joran Van Der Sloot is being wrongly accused too?

I am really no one is discussing this:

November 15, 2011 — ORLANDO, Florida (AP) — A spokeswoman says a TV movie is in the works about the sensational trial of Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was eventually acquitted of killing her 2-year-old daughter.

Fox Television Studios spokeswoman Leslie Oren also said Tuesday that her company has optioned the film and television rights to "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony." The book was written by Jeff Ashton, a now-retired prosecutor from the trial

more at: http://www.mail.com/entertainment/lifestyle/846032-anthony-movie-to-based-ex-prosecutors-book.html

At least the Movie will reflect the truth of what happened coming from Jeff's book. I'm so happy for him. Hope he makes a boat load of money off the movie too...

bbm

You don't get it. I don't need the blow by blow exact details of the steps Casey went through to murder Caylee. The totality of the evidence is clear enough to me.

I know what happened to Caylee. She is dead.

Point splitting and repeating the same thing over and over again cuts no ice with me - it's the same conclusion every time. I came to the conclusion myself after reading all the available information and I rest easy with it. I also understand it can be fun and attention getting to be the only naysayer, but I'm not one who will cross over - ever.

Here is a link to Caylee's Death Certificate. Please point out where it says HOMICIDE.

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t1479-caylee-s-death-certificate

By the way, the part about the state admitting not knowing...I was quoting, nbot saying. Guess the link to the quote didn't work, here's another:

http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/casey-anthony-not-guilty-in-daughters-death/1178978

By the way MaryAnn, since you are bringing up Van der Sloot, did you think Richard Jewell was innocent, or guilty in the Centennial Olympic Park bombing? Wasn't he one of America's most hated for a short time?

For the record, I think Van der Sloot is guilty of murdering Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramírez, and is at the very least, responsible for Natalee Holloway's death.

Dr G. said it was a HOMICIDE and she most likely died from suffocation. It says homicide on her death certificate!... How can you say even the state didn't know, they know exactly how she died just like the rest of us. Her death certificate doesn't say accidental drowning.

Everyone here has a right to their opinions and we all draw conclusions from the evidence we view. I don't care whether it was not proven how Caylee died, I have my own opinions about that, and I am entitled to them. It is me I have to face in the mirror and I feel confident, for myself personally, in what I have decided. There are plenty of people who go free after an indictment and trial who are not innocent of the charges and I would imagine close to as many innocent people go to jail or prison. I believe in Karma and that does bring a measure of comfort to me in regards to KC's verdict. Many, many, fine, intelligent people here and otherwise hold a similar opinion to my own and they should be respected for it. Those who disagree have that right too but it would be nice if there was the slightest bit of understanding about that. Just my thoughts on this- take it for what you will~ Frigga

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYP3zV45w8s&feature=related"]Casey Anthony Video Diary (Parody) - YouTube[/ame]

bbm

Killed is the keyword here. It wasn't an accident if they used the word killed or was killed your word? You didn't say that the state acknowledged they weren't sure of how Caylee died, but of how she was killed. Thank you for acknowledging this. :seeya:

"Much of the vitality of friendships lies in the honoring of differences, not simply in the enjoyment of similarities." James L. Fredericks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico