Sidebar Discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to promise Beachy I would be good. This place is too great to get banned from. :giggle:

I'm really, really, really proud of you, Tulessa! :hug:

:highfive: for self-restraint!

Agreed!!! It's VERY SCARY! There's going to be copy cats all over the place because FCA got off!

It seems that the magic link to successfully murdering your kids nowadays is to murder them and then lay low until there is no trace of that poor child's body left for evidence.

Where is Baby Gabrielle?

Same scenario as Casey. Mommy ain't talkin'.

Is this one of the Pinellas 12?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWNTyXq3XIQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWNTyXq3XIQ[/ame]

(j/k - not really, :crazy: but they keep playing this commercial on TV and it reminds me of them. :furious:)

hmmm I wonder if he could write a fiction. er you know... a "fiction", as in all the names changed but tells all he knows using made up characters and whatnot.

what's she gonna do? yell "he's wrote a book about me! the woman named sarah in his novel duct taped her toddler and threw her in the woods like trash! WAAAH"?

then everyone's like....what do you care, you said she drowned?

how would OCA possibly defend that?

JB or whoever could even say oh, I just based it on WHAT IF all the media and blogs said was true.

:floorlaugh: reminded me of the book The Help...

Is JB quitting?? From the last few comments written, it sure sounds like it? Did FKC actually fire him? Maybe he'll move to Maryland, and defend his 'new' buddy - G. Giordano?? :crazy:

Just saw a quick report that some female lawyer from Florida contacted a news station trying to sell KC"S whereabouts. I didn't catch which station. Did anyone else catch this story?

Just saw a quick report that some female lawyer from Florida contacted a news station trying to sell KC"S whereabouts. I didn't catch which station. Did anyone else catch this story?
Tee hee hee. Dotty wants her cut of the stash?

FCA can assume all she wants. According to Geraldo, Casey is miserable and living a very solitary life. She is well aware of the amount of hate that's out there and is afraid to go out in public because she fears for her safety. See the news thread for the video of Gerald stating this.

I guess the people at the Olive Garden didn't mind.... she's still alive... :seeya:

I remember that from last year, it is an old story IIRC.

Thank you kindly for the info. Wonder why they were covering it today? Maybe hoping someone would offer her present location? :waitasec:

eww - just say a preview for a lifetime movie (eww being the subject - not the execution)

Rob Lowe as Drew Peterson - and he looks really skeeerrryyy!!!

Anyway - who's up for olive garden?

(I don't think I've ever been there. Not in this century anyway - no dis, but I just haven't been there - not sure where one is around here...)

OT...but this is the sidebar..so...
Watching NG about the child missing since Thanksgiving. Mom didn't report it. Only reported it when she crashed her car....
And the loop running through my head is "JB to the rescue"...

I saw that! In fact, on Prime News they were comparing this woman to FCA. Seems like FCA is sending out the message to all of these young mothers that they can get away with stuff like this :furious:

This is why we need Caylee's Law!

I just get so mad at how the one male juror was the last one holding out and he folded? How do you go from 2 people believing she is guilty of 1st degree murder. Than have it split 6/6 with the 2nd degree murder. To everyone agreeing on a Not Guilty on all major charges? I just wish one of them would have stood up for Caylee and what was right. They knew she was guilty of something and all have admitted to it. Well, if you believe she is guilty... how can you find her not guilty? They just make no sense at all!

ITA it is maddening. If I would have been on that jury, I would have stuck by my GUILTY verdict until I turned blue in the face from defending it. I still cannot believe there was not one strong person on that jury to stand up for CAYLEE. :furious: Not over it..

Here is a case where a guy was acquitted of four murders but yet the Feds stepped in and , well just go read. Why don't they do this for Caylee? :(

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/07/man_acquitted_of_killing_four.html

Here's the story of a man, in another state, that murdered his daughter and 3 others, was acquitted by the state and indicted 3 years later by a federal grand jury. Jurisidication? The apartment building was used in interstate commerce. Well, the feds could show that bio mom used the internet to search how to make cholorform which was used in the murder

Here is a case where a guy was acquitted of four murders but yet the Feds stepped in and , well just go read. Why don't they do this for Caylee? :(

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/07/man_acquitted_of_killing_four.html

Oh My GOD!!!! Ya'll i have been praying for this for years. Cleveland Carto (one of the victims) was MY student when i was a teacher in new orleans, I am making typos cuz my hands are shaking, thank you for finding this, Oh wow, my prayers are answeres, Omg, omg

Oh My GOD!!!! Ya'll i have been praying for this for years. Cleveland Carto (one of the victims) was MY student when i was a teacher in new orleans, I am making typos cuz my hands are shaking, thank you for finding this, Oh wow, my prayers are answeres, Omg, omg

That's wonderful! :justice: Glad to be reassured that the system does in fact sometimes work!

Prayers for justice And a shout out to the lawyers ;-)

also - lovely fellow - such a nice kid.:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member