Sidebar Discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, she was also smart enough to sit on her hands.

I hate it when people are smarter than me. :giggle:

(sorry Beach)

LOL. Some of us are more vocal than others!

Thank you Beach for not putting me in the corner with a hat on my head!

Didn't someone say that google searches didn't prompt you too search other words until after the chloroform searches were done? Why has no one ever brought that up?

I think it has been discussed at length, but it doesn't really matter anyway because Cindy lied about searching for chlorophyll to begin with.

There were ZERO searches found on the computer for chlorophyll.

Didn't someone say that google searches didn't prompt you too search other words until after the chloroform searches were done? Why has no one ever brought that up?

Yes, someone did bring it up, but I can't remember who and I can't remember what the term is! But yes, somebody suggested that Google did not have that feature at the time Cindy said she did the Chloroform searches - that that particular Google feature came later. Anyone remember what the name of that feature is?

I love him too and yes he definitely is a hottie. :) I used to like watching Dr. Drew's show, but the last few times I watched him I was appalled at some of the things he was saying, some of it completely inaccurate. He has become pretty annoying IMO.

I know what you mean, he's been annoying me too. Even Mark looked at him like are you serious dude? LOL

Yeah, she was also smart enough to sit on her hands.

I hate it when people are smarter than me. :giggle:

(sorry Beach)

I had to promise Beachy I would be good. This place is too great to get banned from. :giggle:

I know what you mean, he's been annoying me too. Even Mark looked at him like are you serious dude? LOL

Dr Drew is playing painfully neutral and nice so that he leaves the door open for KC to come on his show(s) or HLN/CNN.

I think it has been discussed at length, but it doesn't really matter anyway because Cindy lied about searching for chlorophyll to begin with.

There were ZERO searches found on the computer for chlorophyll.

I know the jurors didn't get 2+2=4, but maybe bringing up something about how google searches (that most people do without thinking) worked then vs now might have struck one of them.

I'm also curious why no one has asked JA about whether they knew it during the trial.....and if he did, why they chose not to bring it up.

OT...but this is the sidebar..so...
Watching NG about the child missing since Thanksgiving. Mom didn't report it. Only reported it when she crashed her car....
And the loop running through my head is "JB to the rescue"...

Watching NG about the child missing since Thanksgiving. Mom didn't report it. Only reported it when she crashed her car....

Annnd quoting ME....

With that, I think I need a break for a little while. When I've got JB going through my mind again there is a DEFINITE PROBLEM. :seeya:

Boy oh boy if I were Cindy would I be mad!!! Looking back at the jailhouse video of the visits...George and Casey playing like they were looking for Caylee, that she was close by and that they just knew they were going to see her again, all the while they knew!!!

And they let Cindy and Lee go on looking like jack arses.

Cindy would never stand for such behavior that left her out of the loop. Please. Never.

Lol yet another twisted dimension to this saga. They were really stringing CA along and making her think Caylee was alive somewhere if what FCA said was true. What a mess

Lol yet another twisted dimension to this saga. They were really stringing CA along and making her think Caylee was alive somewhere if what FCA said was true. What a mess

Not only stringing CA along but Baez was being interviewed and claiming Caylee was still alive somewhere...

I am watching the same thing. Maybe since Casey got away with murder , she thinks she can too. How many more moms are going to relive this scenario? This is scary stuff!

I am watching the same thing. Maybe since Casey got away with murder , she thinks she can too. How many more moms are going to relive this scenario? This is scary stuff!

Agreed!!! It's VERY SCARY! There's going to be copy cats all over the place because FCA got off!

I thought the exact same thing.

I can't imagine that there could possibly be the same end result from another jury though. People are convicted every day on FARRRRRR less.

Yes little Amir Jennings. I am interested in what Casey's supporters feel about this mother? Are they going to flock to her aid too? Or is this one different for some reason?

I can't imagine that there could possibly be the same end result from another jury though. People are convicted every day on FARRRRRR less.

I just get so mad at how the one male juror was the last one holding out and he folded? How do you go from 2 people believing she is guilty of 1st degree murder. Than have it split 6/6 with the 2nd degree murder. To everyone agreeing on a Not Guilty on all major charges? I just wish one of them would have stood up for Caylee and what was right. They knew she was guilty of something and all have admitted to it. Well, if you believe she is guilty... how can you find her not guilty? They just make no sense at all!

As long as there are lawyers like JB and team that will go to ANY extreme to free their client, it will continue. KC's verdict seems to have had an impact on a a lot of unstable mothers out there. Her devilish tactics worked for her and others are following that pattern. So sick.

Nancy Grace needs to do something about her guests sounding like they're reporting from a bathroom stall.

The echo is maddening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member