Sidebar Discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet FCA already split. She's only a tough guy when it comes to children and her parents. Does trailer and trash travel?

Hope she answers her text messages when they text her "Major Problem. Call ASAP" this time!

RUN! RUN CASEY, RUN!

My imagination if going wild right now. Will she grab the computer or the dog first? Wow.. who am I kidding... the computer!

Sorry if this seems a dumb question but can a (non-static) RV be used as an address in the U.S?
(be patient, I have a theory)

Where the heck is that guy that used to have a camera on his van when you need him? Wasn't he from Stuart, Florida? I totally forget his name. He always hung out with the woman with no teeth??

Oh my. Nancy Grace (Jean C. filling in) is covering a 22 year old mother who allegedly murdered her twin newborn girls, who were found by police in her trunk! :maddening: What trend has Casey Anthony set? Please. Make. It. Stop.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

This happened not too far from where I live. I hope this is not another one that is plea-bargained away. Something is radically wrong in this country! People kill babies and get probation, FGS! Or, as we know all too well, go scot-free!

Another sorry excuse for a mother in my area who killed her newborn spent a total of six months in jail and then was released on probation. She has had numerous violations and her PO has begged the courts to do something. But the judge keeps letting her go. She is again out running around causing trouble for everyone she comes in contact with. That one will kill again, of that I have no doubt.

One can hardly turn on the news these days without hearing of someone who has starved or beaten a child to death. But until there are some real consequences for the perps, they will go on using, abusing and killing their babies.

It is as if children do not count for anything in this country. That is as disturbing as it is sad.

Where the heck is that guy that used to have a camera on his van when you need him? Wasn't he from Stuart, Florida? I totally forget his name. He always hung out with the woman with no teeth??

Murt was his name LOL he had a cool little set up for a while. I dont know what happened to him. Does anyone know? Lots of peeps faked his name on chat sites I know that.....

Am I the only one that DOESN'T give a rats a$$ where she's at? No offense River hun. :floorlaugh:

I'm driving on streetview through Google Earth. I would never chase Casey Anthony down. :floorlaugh:

Thanks for being worried about me though. Very sweet!
Oh geez. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

i thought you were tracking down the trash. :great: Careful, you might get cooties on Google Earth just looking for her.

Good grief! You people are wearing me out. :banghead:

You guys know better than to post street addresses! Please stop with trying to pinpoint her exact location. The residents of Port St. Lucie, Florida have been warned now. Good enough.

Please give the mods a break, okay?

Actually I didn't know, Sorry. Just found it interesting and thought others might as well, but no need to worry I will keep the pin pointing off WS.

Actually I didn't know, Sorry. Just found it interesting and thought others might as well, but no need to worry I will keep the pin pointing off WS.

I read the article you posted earlier and think you may be right. Google revealed the person named became a father on August 16 this past year.

So I really hope not.....

You guys really, really need to go check out the thread dizzychick opened. :innocent:

Your found your space bar?? i was giggling everytime.you.posted.like.this. Gotts love kids!!

Your found your space bar?? i was giggling everytime.you.posted.like.this. Gotts love kids!!

Lol. No I didn't but I thought the periods might be getting annoying so I'm using the spacebar from the on screen keyboard. It's a PITA!

I wonder if FCA will view the sentencing of JVDS as any kind of cautionary tale. My wild guess is "no".

I wonder if FCA will view the sentencing of JVDS as any kind of cautionary tale. My wild guess is "no".

Nah, I think Casey Anthony is crying to see her boyfriend, Joran van der Sloot, in the slammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member