Sidebar Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please , I'm begging you to visit my brother's thread in my siggy. I just got some bad news and need your prayers. :crying:

I have been of the belief that the verdict was very wrong. I followed the case in between both of my jobs and parenting as closely as I could and could hardly stand Casey and her emotionless cold demeanor. When the verdict was read I cried. I have tried to walk away thinking it's best Casey realizes the world is not really with her and she can disappear into being anonymous and not having any attention and that is the best for that kind of personality disorder. However I have read and listened to some things recently and I have completely changed my tune. I think she was sexually abused by George. I think Caylee was sexually abused. I think there is something coming out soon and George is going to be exposed. I realized I was just being fed what the talking heads wanted me to be fed plus it all made sense simply at face value. But when I started to do some critical thinking and reading everything and listening to documents and family members myself I put two and two together. This is a very dark man. I can't believe I didn't catch it all sooner. I encourage those of you who might be wondering if there is something deeper to seek the truth on this. Casey isn't an angel but my goodness she was also a victim. Seriously. I encourage you all to dig deeper. George is guilty.

I read your post with great interest but cannot agree.
In forming your opinion, it appears you may have overlooked the most disaccrediting fact to it.
If Cindy Anthony believed for one second that George had been molesting her precious and prized daughter, let alone her granddaughter, George would be living on the street.
George Anthony is many things but a murderer and pedo he is not. I actually believe he is a decent human-being deep down in that heart of his.
There is only one abuser and murderer allowed under Cindy Anthony's roof ... and that is CASEY Anthony.
Casey Anthony is a compulsive liar ...... George only lies when he's told to.

As the dad of a daughter almost the age of OCA, I have writhed in my sleep on many an occassion wondering what I would have done had I been placed in George Anthony's situation.
Even though I'd fear living the remainder of my existence in scorn and ridicule, I think I might have lied for her. Had I done so only to be turned on with vile vengeance, I'd probably wish I was dead.
I'm glad I never will be in George's position and have to make that decision while I'm awake.

Oh my. Nancy Grace (Jean C. filling in) is covering a 22 year old mother who allegedly murdered her twin newborn girls, who were found by police in her trunk! :maddening: What trend has Casey Anthony set? Please. Make. It. Stop.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

OT:

For those of you following my case with my exhusband having molested my daughter I have an update.

My daughter is in the lock down suicidal unit right now but will be moving early next week to a 28 day program which incorpoarates school and family, individual, and group therapy which will continue at our home once she is out.

The "donor" was FINALLY arrested yesterday and is being held on a half a million dollar STRAIGHT bond which means he can NOT be bailed out. The charges are:

incest, indecent sexual assult, endangering the welfare of a child, indecent sexual exposure to a minor, unlawful sexual conduct with a mnor, indecent exposure and terroristic threats.

He should be listed in the Allegheny CO. PA. jail right now. We have a preliminary trial tenitively scheduled for Jan. 19th at 1:30 pm which they believe will either be pushed back or waived. He has already appeared with his lawyer after booking in front of a judge and plead not guilty although we have his confessions from 2010 :) I'm loving the half million straight bond!

I was able to surprise my daughter with a visit yesterday to tell her they got him and she was in shcok and so happy to finally be validated!

Just one charge is a 10 yr min sentence, he's 58. I'm thinking he will die in prison.

I haven't had a chance to look it up but if anyone would like to go to the Allegheny County website and look his name is Michael Felber. D.O.B 9/4/54

XOXOXOXO

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers!

OT:

For those of you following my case with my exhusband having molested my daughter I have an update.

My daughter is in the lock down suicidal unit right now but will be moving early next week to a 28 day program which incorpoarates school and family, individual, and group therapy which will continue at our home once she is out.

The "donor" was FINALLY arrested yesterday and is being held on a half a million dollar STRAIGHT bond which means he can NOT be bailed out. The charges are:

incest, indecent sexual assult, endangering the welfare of a child, indecent sexual exposure to a minor, unlawful sexual conduct with a mnor, indecent exposure and terroristic threats.

He should be listed in the Allegheny CO. PA. jail right now. We have a preliminary trial tenitively scheduled for Jan. 19th at 1:30 pm which they believe will either be pushed back or waived. He has already appeared with his lawyer after booking in front of a judge and plead not guilty although we have his confessions from 2010 :) I'm loving the half million straight bond!

I was able to surprise my daughter with a visit yesterday to tell her they got him and she was in shcok and so happy to finally be validated!

Just one charge is a 10 yr min sentence, he's 58. I'm thinking he will die in prison.

I haven't had a chance to look it up but if anyone would like to go to the Allegheny County website and look his name is Michael Felber. D.O.B 9/4/54

XOXOXOXO

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers!

Blessings to you and your girls Insomnia Momma and thank God you have the strength to stand by them and be there with a full heart while they go through a start at least on their healing.

I pray you receive Justice!

Insomnia Mamma,
Hugs and prayers to you and your family.
:grouphug:

Oh my. Nancy Grace (Jean C. filling in) is covering a 22 year old mother who allegedly murdered her twin newborn girls, who were found by police in her trunk! :maddening: What trend has Casey Anthony set? Please. Make. It. Stop.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

Yes ... Like KC she hid the twins in the trunk while she decided what to do but never got around to it.

I guess she hadn't got to the bagging and dumping before she was busted.

There have been a LOT of KC copy cat child killings this last year I wonder if that is her inner circle of followers? KC is mentoring on how to get away with killing your child?

JB must be proud of his protégée.

I am so tired of hearing these types of stories. The world truly is a sick place. May the wrath of God be upon all who hurt these little ones.

There are so many sad, sad stories about how some kids are used, abused and mistreated. These sickos need to be put away for the rest of their lives. LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE.

Yes ... Like KC she hid the twins in the trunk while she decided what to do but never got around to it.

I guess she hadn't got to the bagging and dumping before she was busted.

There have been a LOT of KC copy cat child killings this last year I wonder if that is her inner circle of followers? KC is mentoring on how to get away with killing your child?

JB must be proud of his protégée.
This is a very disturbing trend.
However. it seems they only copy in part.
I wonder if they think 'she got away with, so can I'? But when it comes to the nitty gritty, the downright evilness of it, no matter how hard they try NOBODY can lower themselves to the depths the devil herself dwells in.
Usually mothers who murder their children gently lay them to rest somewhere. Throwing one in a swamp in bags is out of the realms of any normality whatsoever.

There are so many sad, sad stories about how some kids are used, abused and mistreated. These sickos need to be put away for the rest of their lives. LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE.

This is an epidemic. The punishment needs to fit the crime. Focus on the victim and not trying to understand the perps psyche and excuse them IMO. Automatic DP within 3 years or LWOP.

This is an epidemic. The punishment needs to fit the crime. Focus on the victim and not trying to understand the perps psyche and excuse them IMO. Automatic DP within 3 years or LWOP.
Lock anyone who mistreats or harms a child in stocks in the city square. I will buy a ticket to come throw sh** at them. They are scum and something needs to be done to put a stop to this virus.

Yes ... basic common sense needs to apply here and it didn't in this case.

For example, why would GA change Caylee's clothes if she was dead and he was going to dump her? Why would he dump Caylee so close to home and so close to the road?

If this was GA or anyone other than KC then Caylee would have never been found. KC was lazy and allowed Caylee to decompose in the trunk and then needed to get rid of the smell so dumped her in a familar spot.

It is as simple as that. It always is.

KC is just another child killer, nothing special, nothing clever, just a cold heartless liar who sacrifices her own. IMO

BBM- This has always been my opinion of FICA as well. Nothing special, nothing clever or intelligent about her just an evil, conniving, lying, child murderer that got away with it.JMO.

It is horrifying what lawmakers are allowing to happen to children in the name of justice. Criminals are carried around on satin pillows while victims are left to fend for themselves....something is not right and it has to stop.

BBM- This has always been my opinion of FICA as well. Nothing special, nothing clever or intelligent about her just an evil, conniving, lying, child murderer that got away with it.JMO.
What the copycats fail to grasp is, whilst there are many tickets in the lottery, only one is lucky enough to win it.
Most normal thinkers would probably like to think we're bright enough not to expect we're gonna win it just because our neighbor did last week.

Pardon.the.periods.instead.of.spaces...2.year.old.stole.my.spacebar.

supposedly.casey.is.living.in.St.Lucie.County..Found.this.article.from.July.and.it.is.interesting.because.the.investigator.lives.in.SLC..Could.this.Jerry.guy.be.the.one.hiding.Casey?
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region...g'-according-to-a-treasure-coast-investigator
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm imagining you running around the house in pursuit of a fleeing, giggling toddler and yelling 'give me my spacebar NOW! 1 .... 2 ....'
:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member