Sidebar Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: that is so cute and funny and you're so creative to think of using periods to make up for it!

Some peeps will walk across hot coals to do their bit on WS. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I read somewhere that she was living on some of CM's property in the northern part of the state. Is that in the northern part of Florida?

CM has an apt. or condo in New Smyrna Beach,Fl. . :)

Update on my brother in my thread. Thank you all for your kindness. Now maybe I can go to bed and get some sleep. :)

bbm :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: that is so cute and funny and you're so creative to think of using periods to make up for it!
LoL. It was the only way to make my writing readable. Believe it or not Google actually still worked using periods instead of spaces.

Some peeps will walk across hot coals to do their bit on WS. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Tell me about it. I think I may have put off getting avalanched in storage by another day. Pulled off my shift key and put it in the middle of where my missing spacebar goes. Who needs two shift keys anyways?

For those that missed it.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1mtzGjbiF8&feature=share"]Joran Van Der Sloot trial 1-6-12 - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder if FCA will view the sentencing of JVDS as any kind of cautionary tale. My wild guess is "no".

My guess would be no as well. On a side note, I was watching the sentencing of JVDS and the mannerisms, facial tics etc. of JVDS and FICA were very similar...it was odd to say the least. JMO.

I think we all need a good laugh. :)
395187_224745824274753_133556400060363_509173_1987627534_n-1.jpg

Casey walking her pooch. ;)

LOL Good one Tulessa!

But is this the one that is "not her dog" or is this the one that she's adopted and is "as much her dog as any of the other pets ever were"?

Which I guess - according to what she told the neighbor while out walking the A family dog - means that the new dog really isn't her dog either right? :waitasec: After all he is as much her dog as any of her other pets ever were...

I just love Anthony logic. At this point I think I could get a master's degree in it. :crazy:

OMG! I see it now, but when I first saw the photo in your post I didn't see the "leash." And so...I thought her "pooch" was her round tummy.

:great:

OMG! I see it now, but when I first saw the photo in your post I didn't see the "leash." And so...I thought her "pooch" was her round tummy.

LOL! I am so BAD - because that's the first thing I noticed when I saw the picture. I wasn't going to say anything, but since you did first - I noticed the jelly belly first.

I too thought the "pooch" was referenceing her belly. Hilarious!

The pooch looks like a money bag to me. Does anyone know what it is? I just found it hilarious!

O!M!G! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The pooch looks like a money bag to me. Does anyone know what it is? I just found it hilarious!
:floorlaugh:
It looks like one of those little stick figure animals my grandpa used to make out of pipe cleaners.
Hey, it's the imaginary mutt!

Tulessa, which pooch are you talking about? The one around FCA's belly looks like a jelly donut to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass