Sidebar Discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish the state had introduced her actual activities that morning as a rebuttal to her claims. Wasn't she either texting or on the computer most of the time? While that might make it clear that GA was watching her daughter and not her (which could have caused difficulty given her ludicrous story), it would have certainly shot holes in the fact she was "sleeping hard" with her door locked - a fact in itself she contradicts when she accuses her father of bursting through the door).

If she was on either the phone or computer the entire time (both before and after she claims the incident happened) then at the very least she didn't even bother reacting to the news her child had "drowned". To a sane person that would indicate nothing happened at all (although I realize the 12 we are talking about don't require actual facts or logic to leap to conclusions).

This is so reminiscent of Mark Twain's exposure of James Fennimore Cooper's atrocious impossibilities of time, space and logic appearing throughout his stories that were apparently unnoticed by his audience. I guess not that much has changed in the past couple centuries when it comes to critical thinking.

Wish I could thank this post 20,00 times! I also wish that the prosecution brought the cell phone & text activity into the trial. IMHO there is no good reason why they ignored this information. It's EVIDENCE - proving that ALL of Casey's stories about the events of that morning are pure hogwash. Why why why wasn't this brought out in trial???

There are a whole lot of things I read in that article that I have never heard or read anywhere else. Where is he getting his info? About George wanting to be a Disney Character? Stealing a girls panties? Has anyone else ever read or heard any of these things before??

Dr. Drew had an "off air" interview with GA's ex wife. Now I don't remember anything about the panties, but some have speculated it was a college prank, that is if it even happened. George, by his passiveness is an easy punching bag if you ask me.

I sitting here thinking about CM's words about no one of any authority is out there promoting Casey. Promoting is an odd word. As far as I remember, I haven't seen anyone promoting her at all. I've seen some trying to convince them to pay her to let them interview but how is that promoting her? I would thinking promoting would start once they agree on payment terms, etc.

Now...maybe what he is saying is a jab at Baez who has been out there since the trial ended (or appeared to be out there) trying to strike up a deal with all his elbow rubbing he was doing with his interviews and dinners. I really wonder now just what authority he had to be doing that, perhaps none at all and he was not all that upfront with those he was meeting with??? Now my mind is really going off in the direct perhaps that was a shot across the bow to Baez and to let folks know if they are contacted by him, has not now or in the past had any authority to negotiate a deal on her behalf. Perhaps a notice to the yahoo at that company that claims to have had a deal with Baez for the interview. If he had no authority to make that deal...then oh well. ha

all my opinion and just random thoughts

You know, the phrase below his church's name on his website is interesting. I'm not linking anything, but it seems to indicate he thinks Jesus can overcome any sin or sinner. I think he really might believe he can save Casey. I think stuff like the letters is just proof to him of how much she needs saving. Scary.

Totally agree with that assessment. The worse Casey is the more of a hero he will be when she is "saved". I think this will continue to be a major attraction for certain types of people that Casey can live off of for years and years...

Wish I could thank this post 20,00 times! I also wish that the prosecution brought the cell phone & text activity into the trial. IMHO there is no good reason why they ignored this information. It's EVIDENCE - proving that ALL of Casey's stories about the events of that morning are pure hogwash. Why why why wasn't this brought out in trial???

Ashton mentioned something about this - it was because cell towers that produce these kinds of records can't be relied on to be specifically accurate or something like that.

Good press for the guy who used to be a Christian music rock star, and didn't the daily beast mention some benefits for his church?

His interview will be worth a few buck and how much is feeling righteous worth to a pastor?

Agree 100%. Straight to the point as usual Logicalgirl!

Those were rumours from the sister-in-law in Texas who was looking for press $$ and saying she was going to write a book and has produced zero. That was way back.
I really don't think we should be promoting such Carp by even mentioning it. IMO. Not talking to you NocturnalLady - but think Dr. Ablow should be ashamed of himself for quoting such garbage.:maddening:

IMO and only MO I wouldn't let Dr. A. near any of my family. IMO he is very fixated on Casey and not in a good way, if you get what I am saying, In Only My Opinion.

JMO as I haven't examined or interviewed him personally. IMO

:crazy:

There are a whole lot of things I read in that article that I have never heard or read anywhere else. Where is he getting his info? About George wanting to be a Disney Character? Stealing a girls panties? Has anyone else ever read or heard any of these things before??

Oh for Pete's sake. I may have to make myself go read it now as he didn't personally talk to Caylee's murderer himself.

The church has 100 people who attend..imagine how many more might attend this sunday? It's equivalent to announcing the circus is in town! Break out your wallets and come and join the show!

I have to wonder how the parishioners feel now that they know about Casey being there, or, did they know all along?

Something tells me that you couldn't gather 100 people in the entire nation to approve of Casey Anthony!

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see if some of them become angrily vocal.

Ashton mentioned something about this - it was because cell towers that produce these kinds of records can't be relied on to be specifically accurate or something like that.
But it would have proved she wasn't asleep when Caylee supposedly drowned. Except...those were Casey's words in the interview...don't think that's what Baez said in the OS. Anyone remember?

IMO and only MO I wouldn't let Dr. A. near any of my family. IMO he is very fixated on Casey and not in a good way, if you get what I am saying, In Only My Opinion.

JMO as I haven't examined or interviewed him personally. IMO

:crazy:

He just loves his subject, pun intended.

Now...I'm not saying this is altogether a bad thing...but you would have thought they would have been keeping a watchful eye on this guy.

Funny thing is, the article says he was on "suicide watch". :giggle:

I have my own opinions on whether or not he took his own life.

Completely O/T - but our 29 year old freestyle skier who was very badly injured in Salt Lake City in a practise/trial run has just died of cardiac arrest in the hospital there after not regaining consciousness.

Very sad - a true athlete who was did a strong push to get freestyle skiing accepted into the Olympics. A huge loss to her family and the sport.

I sitting here thinking about CM's words about no one of any authority is out there promoting Casey. Promoting is an odd word. As far as I remember, I haven't seen anyone promoting her at all. I've seen some trying to convince them to pay her to let them interview but how is that promoting her? I would thinking promoting would start once they agree on payment terms, etc.

Now...maybe what he is saying is a jab at Baez who has been out there since the trial ended (or appeared to be out there) trying to strike up a deal with all his elbow rubbing he was doing with his interviews and dinners. I really wonder now just what authority he had to be doing that, perhaps none at all and he was not all that upfront with those he was meeting with??? Now my mind is really going off in the direct perhaps that was a shot across the bow to Baez and to let folks know if they are contacted by him, has not now or in the past had any authority to negotiate a deal on her behalf. Perhaps a notice to the yahoo at that company that claims to have had a deal with Baez for the interview. If he had no authority to make that deal...then oh well. ha

all my opinion and just random thoughts

Personally I'm having trouble with the word AUTHORITY.
That woman will be 26 in March. She's an adult of consenting age and has been for a long time now. She is the only real authority she has and if she falls flat on her face then so be it. She can just pick herself back up and go on or she can just lay there to be trampled. Her choice. I also think with all of these shenanigans that are going on kinda proves that.

Funny thing is, the article says he was on "suicide watch". :giggle:

I have my own opinions on whether or not he took his own life.

This isn't the one that Padilla was talking to who was living outside the grounds of the prison in a trailer was it - who told him his partner was talking for a reward so he should give it up, and the guy committed suicide? Trust Padilla to again get his face into a case again.

I'm pretty sure the records were admitted as evidence, but certainly the prosecution could have made more out of the cell phone activity in argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest