Sidebar Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:waitasec: ....... and by the time you reply, it's after midnight again. You guys are worth staying up for though. :great:

ETA: why is it so? I'm 14 hours ahead yet I'm always behind with the good stuff!

LOL look on the bright side. Winter here. Summer there :seeya:

I'm in the same boat. And i have slammed him beyond slamming. Now i just look back and see it all a bit different. Agree I think Parents who have children who commit horrific acts love them for who they once were. They only hate what they did.

I believe that he finally accepted what his daughter did because, unlike Spinderella, it gnawed at him constantly. He always knew and I cannot condone his actions/reactions but I do believe that when he shot her a glare while wiping his hands of her in that courtroom, he absolutely meant it.

He will never be able to accept her in the way that Cindy does even if he is eventually forced to have her back in his life.

So she is / was basically living within a crazy cult? She must just love that!

:floorlaugh:

I can't stop laughing. This gets better and better. Oh and the pastor's wife's name is "Cindy."

Wonder how she likes those apples?

Thank God his name isn't George :crazy:

I believe that he finally accepted what his daughter did because, unlike Spinderella, it gnawed at him constantly. He always knew and I cannot condone his actions/reactions but I do believe that when he shot her a glare while wiping his hands of her in that courtroom, he absolutely meant it.

He will never be able to accept her in the way that Cindy does even if he is eventually forced to have her back in his life.

I was proud of George when he did that. Never thought i would ever say those words. I'm not sure how these two work out the issue of FCA and their different feelings. I never understood supporting a Daughter who accused your husband and son of such horrible acts and publicly too boot. Then again it's not my life to live.

I'm in the same boat. And i have slammed him beyond slamming. Now i just look back and see it all a bit different. Agree I think Parents who have children who commit horrific acts love them for who they once were. They only hate what they did.
I started laying off George about 3 months ago now because I felt I could suddenly relate and I actually began to feel sorry for him.
My newfound opinion of him is probably not all that popular here, but it's just one of those things I need to disagree with most about.
He's been pounded enough IMO.

He should really watch his back. Look what she did and continues to do to her own father.

I know. Wonder how the Mrs. feels about the current "tenant" We have all seen how FCA acts around men. Blatantly obvious. Watching her in Court took me back to grade school. What the heck :waitasec: I'll leave you with this. What if Pastor Steve is whack himself. This could be disastrous.

I wonder if that one was drafted in preparation for her arrival :floorlaugh: It makes no sense as you point out. I assumed they were operating on forgiveness as well. They are a scary group. You know my thoughts have been as to what MCA may do to this Family and/or Congregation. It just dawned on me if this Pastor isn't operating with all oars perhaps FCA has met her match.

I think they do, but most churches operate on forgiveness once the sin is admitted to, either to a priest or at least to the congregation or God or both. I've never heard of forgiveness of a sin when the sinner didn't admit to his or her sin. That makes no sense. How can there be forgiveness for a sin when a person won't admit to sinning either in church or to God? I don't know if Casey has met her match, but I do think she believes she will have a whole congregation supporting her someday. She must be seeing dollar signs in her eyes and probably thinks she can seduce Pastor Steve and be his new wife and live off of his ministry. Pastor Steve doesn't realize who exactly he's dealing with. I bet she has notebook full of "Mrs. Casey Marie Camp."

I was proud of George when he did that. Never thought i would ever say those words. I'm not sure how these two work out the issue of FCA and their different feelings. I never understood supporting a Daughter who accused your husband and son of such horrible acts and publicly too boot. Then again it's not my life to live.

Me too! As far as how those two function in their marriage in the face of Casey's horrible, irreparable accusations, it would be my guess that they don't even speak of it and carry on as if it never even happened.

This seems to be their M/O. Very similar to their behavior during the 31 days that they knew something was at the very least, very amiss regarding Caylee's welfare and whereabouts. Very similar to the extremely bizarre way they BOTH went back to work after finding her car abandoned and reeking of death.

This seems to be a well honed defense mechanism that they use to survive their dysfunctional family life. They "cope" by not coping at all. I would bet my life that they are operating the same way to this day.

Just like Spindy said on Dr. Phil: "That is the first time that I have ever heard him say that, I didn't know he felt that way" Huh?

This is also the environment that Casey was raised in and it played a hand in how she was shaped. There is no denying that.
JMO.

OCA probably believes she IS a pastor by now.

Well, she did claim to be a sneeze prophet in her jailhouse letters. She probably believes she should be worshipped. She's beyond a just a Pastor! The Pastor ought to be worshipping her!

Well, she did claim to be a sneeze prophet in her jailhouse letters. She probably believes she should be worshipped. She's beyond a just a Pastor! The Pastor ought to be worshipping her!
..... and didn't she say that, now that she'd had some experience, she'd like a career in the legal field? IMO, she saw herself as some sort of paralegal during the trial, rather than the defendant.
It's OCA - she shapeshifts into whatever she thinks the environment is offering.

I started laying off George about 3 months ago now because I felt I could suddenly relate and I actually began to feel sorry for him.
My newfound opinion of him is probably not all that popular here, but it's just one of those things I need to disagree with most about.
He's been pounded enough IMO.

Yep and the great part is we can agree to disagree. For me it became understanding and forgiveness. Some parts i will never understand and that's o.k. In my eyes he really is/was no different than a woman who chooses to stay in a verbally abusive relationship. I believe he was by both those women. Why some stay is beyond me. I just hope he has found some measure of happiness. My new found feelings only pertain to George tho LOL

Agree. It will be most interesting to follow. I wouldn't be surprised to see some leave. I'll bet you are right. There are some unhappy members. Despite the perks she has afforded them. I hope FCA is not living directly in same house as the Preacher and Family. He has no idea.....

I really hope Pastor Camp has really taken the time to carefully read the discovery and I also hope he really paid close attention to all of the statements made to the media by Casey's family(particularly her mother, IMO) as this tragedy unfolded since Day 31. Unless he has done this, he really has no idea who he is dealing with.

Yep and the great part is we can agree to disagree. For me it became understanding and forgiveness. Some parts i will never understand and that's o.k. In my eyes he really is/was no different than a woman who chooses to stay in a verbally abusive relationship. I believe he was by both those women. Why some stay is beyond me. I just hope he has found some measure of happiness. My new found feelings only pertain to George tho LOL

There are not enough thanks available for this post. :clap:

I think they do, but most churches operate on forgiveness once the sin is admitted to, either to a priest or at least to the congregation or God or both. I've never heard of forgiveness of a sin when the sinner didn't admit to his or her sin. That makes no sense. How can there be forgiveness for a sin when a person won't admit to sinning either in church or to God? I don't know if Casey has met her match, but I do think she believes she will have a whole congregation supporting her someday. She must be seeing dollar signs in her eyes and probably thinks she can seduce Pastor Steve and be his new wife and live off of his ministry. Pastor Steve doesn't realize who exactly he's dealing with. I bet she has notebook full of "Mrs. Casey Marie Camp."

Yes that's exactly what doesn't makes sense. It kinda gives folk a free pass. LOL I am sure that's exactly what FCA is thinking. I wonder id she is "allowed" to dress in the same manner as when she hung out at Baez's office:gasp:

Me too! As far as how those two function in their marriage in the face of Casey's horrible, irreparable accusations, it would be my guess that they don't even speak of it and carry on as if it never even happened.

This seems to be their M/O. Very similar to their behavior during the 31 days that they knew something was at the very least, very amiss regarding Caylee's welfare and whereabouts. Very similar to the extremely bizarre way they BOTH went back to work after finding her car abandoned and reeking of death.

This seems to be a well honed defense mechanism that they use to survive their dysfunctional family life. They "cope" by not coping at all. I would bet my life that they are operating the same way to this day.

Just like Spindy said on Dr. Phil: "That is the first time that I have ever heard him say that, I didn't know he felt that way" Huh?

This is also the environment that Casey was raised in and it played a hand in how she was shaped. There is no denying that.
JMO.

Excellent points and reasoning. They still just dont deal.

The Pastor and his wife are likely closer to her parent's age. But between them they have 7 children. And according to this article, 5 of them are his and at least three of them appear to be male. Not sure when this article was from but the oldest was 17 at the time of writing...

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-times/bio.php?authorid=116

Those are the people I would be most worried about.

At the bottom of that bio is a list of articles that SC has written and posted on the internet. I found the title of this one particularily amusing....

Satan doesn't want to fight the church; he wants to join it!

:floorlaugh:

MOO

No kidding. I'm wondering how Casey manages to stay afloat at that church. She can't even stay above #1! Either she has turned on her charm big time and they don't know the real her yet, or excuses keep being made for her behavior. No way is she repenting for anything she's done, even minor offenses! Wake up Pastor! There is no saving Casey!

Could it be that the pastor believes the molestion story and is counseling and giving her spiritual guidance on forgiving her father. That would be a hoot. And I don't think this pastor is truly qualified to counsel her so what is her legal team thinking????? If I were a member of this church I'd want to know where that money came from, or maybe they know and just don't care. When money is involved people seem to find ways to justify it. jmo

Going back to how Cindy and George deal with Casey's molestation accusations, I bet they (At least Cindy) blame it on Baez and her defense team. After all, Casey can do no wrong and nothing is ever her fault ever.

Zanny, Seizures, Pizza, squirrels, law enforcement, Lawson Lamar, Yuri Melich, Jesse Grund, and the defense team. But never ever Casey.

I'll never forget the differing facial reactions that George And Cindy had when the verdict was read. George looked like he was going to cry and be sick and Cindy smirked. That moment said it ALL about their marriage and what it must be like to live in that house.

That smirk told me exactly how mentally ill and deluded that woman really is.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member