Sidebar Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...back for a few mins...just wanted to share this. So today was having major problems with WS site...as I know some of you were also...wellllllll

I was also on my FB at the same time today and I got a message from a friend of mine (or so I thought) and I was like "Oh hi girl...how the heck are you" and she said ...
So you don't mind talking to a SPITEFUL, Horny Bi&^ch?
and I was like "Whaaaat????"
then it progressed to "I've uploaded some pics...want to see?"

I swear that is what this hacker said to me....at the time I was more shocked that somebody had hacked my friend's facebook and was messaging me...but now that I'm home and had time to think about it on my drive home from work.....
Isn't that something?! Kind of like the words Casey used.....
WOW.

ok...back for a few mins...just wanted to share this. So today was having major problems with WS site...as I know some of you were also...wellllllll

I was also on my FB at the same time today and I got a message from a friend of mine (or so I thought) and I was like "Oh hi girl...how the heck are you" and she said ...

I swear that is what this hacker said to me....at the time I was more shocked that somebody had hacked my friend's facebook and was messaging me...but now that I'm home and had time to think about it on my drive home from work.....
WOW.

THAT IS JUST PLAIN FREAKY AND OF COURSE I BELIEVE YOU! ACK!

Is there anything you can do about it?

THAT IS JUST PLAIN FREAKY AND OF COURSE I BELIEVE YOU! ACK!

Is there anything you can do about it?

Myself and about three other people sent her an email to tell her to change her password. Another friend called her. I "defriended" her!!! Just until she resets because every time I would log back on that person would say "Hi"....

just freaky when you think about the Casey angle !!! :eek:Nobody else but a WSr would think about that! :crazy:

well - we're off to a good start to our first snowpocalypse 2012 - about 4 inches down in 5 hours with the "worst" yet to come. On the plus side - I'll be able to cool my chicken stock down outside and give mr. fridge some breathing room.

Brrrrrr..........I am sending you some electronic socks! Stay warm friend and FGS keep your computer warm!!

Brrrrrr..........I am sending you some electronic socks! Stay warm friend and FGS keep your computer warm!!

Thanks snuggled into my new uggs and baked and cooked, last I checked an hour ago we were at 8 inches - and that's in a semi protected spot - DH just texted - he's going to the hockey game tonite (because he is a stubborn goat) and it took him two hours on a usual half hour(ish -less if no traffic) drive.

I'm sure there's some hair splitting to be had - he was looking for Caliegh not Caylee or some other nonesense. Let's watch and find out!!!

(given the questions - she had to answer as she did - but there might be a tiny little hook in this)

I'm sure CA will suddenly remember she accidentally told FCA that TES was no longer searching for Caylee. Perjury is fine as we all know - family members lie for each other all the time lol.

Amen to that!

This is exactly why I would like to see Florida DOC take seriously the task of probation for this felon. The requirements that a probationer have a job or be attending school, be in therapy if they need it or drug rehab if they need that, etc., are things that Casey Anthony needs! If she is not required to do anything positive for herself while on probation how can anyone expect her to to anything positive with her life once she is off probation? The courts, if they let Casey slide on probation requirements on top of the other considerations she has received due to her specialness, are just as much enabling her to stay the way she is as her DT and this so-called church pastor.

I wish the Florida powers that be would wake up and smell the coffee.

Judge Perry started that ball rolling with his baseless assumptions about her being in danger - he has since been made a fool of by FCA with her trotting around, sending out videos, etc. Seems like the probation dept. or whatever is keeping it rolling.

WOW.

:seeya:Oh I was having the same kind of problems here yesterday and again today(could not use the thanks button again anymore than 3 times and the pages wouldn't turn) and did read a few other posts, but this one caught my eye only because, although I'm not on any facebook, and I never ever called any number posted here, but I had 2 very strange calls today. Both showed up as an unavailable number, one of the persons, a male said he was with Windows and 'returning my call regarding problems' I never made any call to Windows, the the other was a recorded message also informing me they too were returning my call regarding my interest in a work from home program. Sorry, don't need that at all and also did not call this unknown company. Just a fluke, is it those Gremilins or is something strange going on? I always like to know these things. Never had a problem in here prior to this, ever:waitasec:

Thanks snuggled into my new uggs and baked and cooked, last I checked an hour ago we were at 8 inches - and that's in a semi protected spot - DH just texted - he's going to the hockey game tonite (because he is a stubborn goat) and it took him two hours on a usual half hour(ish -less if no traffic) drive.

Snuggly and comfy food. I am jealous. I remember blizzard days when I lived up North on Lake Michigan. I loved it, DH hated it (of course he was in charge of the snowblower, that's probably why).

Stay toasty!

Pick me Pick me :laughcry: Only if you all promise to do a rescue if need be :floorlaugh:

Oh you should KNOW everyone on here in Florida would rescue you!!! :floorlaugh:

BULLCARP BULLCARP BULLCARP SHE DIDN'T KNOW TES WAS SEARCHING!!!! Unfreakingbelievable!!!!

I would REALLY like to know what she DID think when TIM WAS IN HER DANG HOUSE ASKING HER TO POINT TO A PLACE ON THE DANG MAP TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE!!!!!

I guess that was just a social call, and they were playing a game called "Find the Caylee" just for chit and giggles!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

And she'll probably get away with lying just like always. :furious:

BULLCARP BULLCARP BULLCARP SHE DIDN'T KNOW TES WAS SEARCHING!!!! Unfreakingbelievable!!!!

I would REALLY like to know what she DID think when TIM WAS IN HER DANG HOUSE ASKING HER TO POINT TO A PLACE ON THE DANG MAP TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE!!!!!

I guess that was just a social call, and they were playing a game called "Find the Caylee" just for chit and giggles!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

And she'll probably get away with lying just like always. :furious:

Wonder what Pastor Steve and the congregation are thinking now!

So, maybe I have a reading comprehension problem, but didn't Casey admit the drowning scenerio was a lie by virtue of saying:
According to the report, Anthony admitted she did not observe or hear her father,George Anthony

Wonder what Pastor Steve and the congregation are thinking now!

That she was a poor, molested girl who kept out the pain and didn't what was going on, poor thing, she just pushed down her fears and anxiety! They'll find some excuse for the Satan in their midst!!!! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024