Sidebar Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey is paying off her fines

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6214545

A certain alleged RH claims that she can file for early release now that her check fines are paid off.... I don't know how that works, but wonder if something is up.
(And how did she pay these fines when she has no money? :waitasec: )
Does she have to explain this windfall (and yes, to some folks whether it's $100 or $1000, it's a lot of money) to her probabtion officer?
Heck, doesn't she owe $1000 per lying offense...or is that on hold 'cause of the appeal?

Casey is paying off her fines

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6214545

A certain alleged RH claims that she can file for early release now that her check fines are paid off.... I don't know how that works, but wonder if something is up.
(And how did she pay these fines when she has no money? :waitasec: )

Is this the same way they would list it if someone was getting copies or filing documents? I remember a long time ago this was discussed.

ITA. And I really would like us to get a Parking Lot thread to talk about stuff we can't talk about up here, mostly the non-MSM stuff. Maybe that would help us vent more down there and not upset people up here. Of course, it's been so quiet, I don't know if a parking lot thread would be worth it, but still, are we going to get one? Has that decision been made yet?

ummm...when is this new thread place gonna open? Cause I just saw a new pic posted somewhere :eek::eek::eek:

That's what it looks like to me momtective. I want to know where the money came from to pay it off. Is the church congergation that generous to pass the plate for the likes of OCA?

Do we know what these amounts paid are credited to? I am wondering if these are fines or court fees.

Does she have to explain this windfall (and yes, to some folks whether it's $100 or $1000, it's a lot of money) to her probabtion officer?
Heck, doesn't she owe $1000 per lying offense...or is that on hold 'cause of the appeal?

She owes $1,000 per conviction for lying. That's $4,000. I am not sure if she will have to pay in full prior to being released from probation since her probation is for totally separate charges. But I am not sure she won't. In my state she would have to at least be current with installment payments agreed upon by both parties, without ever having been late paying or missed an installment payment. IOW, to get off probation here you have to have shown you can live in society and take care of your obligations.

And I hope Orange County and the State of Florida do not let that judgment go unpaid. I am not really sure what they can do to collect but I hope the effort is made once she has the means to pay.

I'm not pinning my hopes on anything at the state level! But, I do think there are a few things that she could see from a Federal level. For instance, let's say that the appeal on the lying charges is dismissed. That would then leave an opening for lying charges to the FBI, which, I believe, is a Federal Offense. I'm thinking of a few others, but won't post them as I'm not a legal professional or anything. Let's just say that IF someone at a Federal level chooses to file for them, there are some things that they can go after her for. And, I hope they do!

I think the Federal laws are much stricter than State laws. Maybe they have been biding their time, racking up the points against OCA and Co.

Wow! So many guests coming in here-I think that's wondeful-Shows this place is pretty famous and people need to know what's going on here at what I call the Think Tank :rocker: Seriously though, I hope nobody is coming in trying to pick any of our thoughts to use at another trial. There's some pretty fab posters here with incredible insight, foresight or whatever you want to call it, just hope somebody isn't coming in here to make their job easier to do at a trial. We all might have to start using hyeroglyphics or smoke signals-Ooops, forgot, dont do that anymore:floorlaugh:

Well, for most of us, not having a job would mean we are broke. However, for her that doesn't seem to be the case. :waitasec:

As long as Cindy is alive FCA won't have to worry about working. Cindy will continue to enable the physcopath for the rest of her life by bailing her out yet once again and again and again. Now FCA has the perfect excuse for not working, it's too dangerous and "Mommy Dearest" of course believes every lie out of "baby killers" mouth. And we all know that Cindy thinks FCA is innocent now since the Jurors came to the not quilty verdict. Remember, it was a message from God. :furious:

Only 12 guests & 7 members right now... I guess they just come out late at night!!

:devil: . . :burn: . . :Banane54: . . :furious:

those are the only smoke signals I could find...

:lol:

I think a lot of the guests are actually members who are just reading to catch up but haven't signed in to post.

Only 12 guests & 7 members right now... I guess they just come out late at night!!

:devil: . . :burn: . . :Banane54: . . :furious:

those are the only smoke signals I could find...

:lol:

Like Vampires? :floorlaugh:

slide-happy-hour.jpg

my-booze.jpg

We've got two new cases of children missing - a 3yo girl in TX and a 6yo boy in GA.
Maybe everyone is moving on to these other cases.

I think a lot of the guests are actually members who are just reading to catch up but haven't signed in to post.

...and that would be me - at least accounting for one of the lurkers - sometimes I must just lurk (work, etc) sometimes I know it is best for the well-being of all concerned....

Thanks for opening the bar!

As for Anonymous - there is a great deal about them I admire - but I would never ever ever want to be in any situation to provoke them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper