Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Balance Due as of 02/02/2012 0.00

It's paid off, correct?

That's what it looks like to me momtective. I want to know where the money came from to pay it off. Is the church congergation that generous to pass the plate for the likes of OCA?

You must remember this......

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...team-tweaked-tactics-in-response-1607293.html

Snippett from article:

Every day of the trial, Singer and her revolving team of at least five people scanned thousands of tweets, Facebook posts and messages from bloggers.

They read through tweets on WFTV.com, Orlando Sentinel's @OSCaseyAnthony Twitter feed and other local media sites, gauging opinions about defense and state attorneys, witness testimonies, evidence and especially the focal point of the trial — Casey Anthony.

Those opinions were presented to Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, who initially had his doubts about the social media tactic. Ultimately, Singer said, Baez would decide how and what he was willing to adjust in his trial strategy.

When public opinion on Twitter or Facebook changed dramatically, Singer said she made it clear to the defense that they needed to tweak their strategy.

"A perfect example was Cindy Anthony," Singer recalled. "People hated her when she admitted to the chloroform searches, but there were many who said she lied out of motherly instinct. They felt a kinship, especially mothers. In closing, the defense softened its approach and said she lied to protect [Casey Anthony]."

Singer, a trial consultant and litigation psychologist with experience in high-profile cases like the O.J. Simpson trial, William Kennedy Smith rape case and the Jack Kevorkian euthanasia case, said she learned plenty from the countless hours spent reading and analyzing social media traffic.

"I've spent 32 years listening to people's reactions to trial stimulus, but it's never been anything like this," Singer said. "This whole case was driven by social media. We really tapped into people's minds and I think it's a tool that should be used by defense and prosecution."

Yes, Exactly, TO, seems lots of people are here all day long reading something, to me it does, anyway: 53 guests on this forum right now, unless the #'s are wrong somehow......

probably trying to see if they can find info here that indicates the new jury will be gullible enough to believe it was George's fault that Casey lied about Zenaida or, definitely in the TES case: "Casey simply COULD NOT tell Tim that Caylee was missing when she was going to place the X on the map because George threatened to Molest her in his shed and beat her with his beloved gas can until she was dead if she said anything about where Caylee was", something along those lines.... oh, I think that is what is coming if the TES case goes to trial ..........

oh, wait, shouldn't give them any ideas :innocent:, yeah, right :banghead:

Yes, Exactly, TO, seems lots of people are here all day long reading something, to me it does, anyway: 53 guests on this forum right now, unless the #'s are wrong somehow......

probably trying to see if they can find info here that indicates the new jury will be gullible enough to believe it was George's fault that Casey lied about Zenaida or, definitely in the TES case: "Casey simply COULD NOT tell Tim that Caylee was missing when she was going to place the X on the map because George threatened to Molest her in his shed and beat her with his beloved gas can until she was dead if she said anything about where Caylee was", something along those lines.... oh, I think that is what is coming if the TES case goes to trial ..........

I so agree with you, NavySubMom! I would unload, but don't want to get in trouble! :innocent:

probably trying to see if they can find info here that indicates the new jury will be gullible enough to believe it was George's fault that Casey lied about Zenaida or, definitely in the TES case: "Casey simply COULD NOT tell Tim that Caylee was missing when she was going to place the X on the map because George threatened to Molest her in his shed and beat her with his beloved gas can until she was dead if she said anything about where Caylee was", something along those lines.... oh, I think that is what is coming if the TES case goes to trial ..........oh, wait, shouldn't give them any ideas :innocent:, yeah, right :banghead:

OMG - funniest thing ever. Probably will be used though...with this bunch.:innocent:

OT: I need a Pinterest Intervention.........or something needs to break in this Casey situation to stop my obsession. :crazy:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Casey is paying off her fines

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6214545

A certain alleged RH claims that she can file for early release now that her check fines are paid off.... I don't know how that works, but wonder if something is up.
(And how did she pay these fines when she has no money? :waitasec: )

All JMO

Hmmmm......maybe the fines needed to be paid since she could afford a computer? Maybe she should have taken care of her obligations with her money before buying (so she says) personal items?

Yes, if I were the PO, I would be asking why the fines have not been paid when it is plastered all over the internet that she had a source of income. Especially when I don't want to look bad to my own superiors when I am in charge of this person who is a known liar.

Just a thought.

ETA: Is her monthly probation report out?

All JMO

Hmmmm......maybe the fines needed to be paid since she could afford a computer? Maybe she should have taken care of her obligations with her money before buying (so she says) personal items?

Yes, if I were the PO, I would be asking why the fines have not been paid when it is plastered all over the internet that she had a source of income. Especially when I don't want to look bad to my own superiors when I am in charge of this person who is a known liar.

Just a thought.

ETA: Is her monthly probation report out?

That would make since. I'd also like to know if JB or CM ever filed a complaint about the alleged "hacking". If they did, and then it was found that KC herself had released them herself, I wonder how much trouble she would get into for filing a false report? :waitasec: Would that be a Federal Offense since it is on the internet? :innocent:

That would make since. I'd also like to know if JB or CM ever filed a complaint about the alleged "hacking". If they did, and then it was found that KC herself had released them herself, I wonder how much trouble she would get into for filing a false report? :waitasec: Would that be a Federal Offense since it is on the internet? :innocent:

I doubt they actually filed a police report about the "hacking", IMO, FCA was involved. She did tell her Probation Officer about it according to the written report, but from what I am seeing, her probation is a total joke. I am sure on this month's probation check-in, she will say something like, "oh, poor me, I was in jail all those 3 years, you know, and I just got my new-and-improved-updated computer and I had to learn how it worked, things are so complicated now with that new skyping process, and I have no idea what "hacking" really meant, you know, since I had been locked-up on a whim all those years, so, sorry Mrs. Probation Officer, I just MIS-SPOKE or MIS-WROTE about the hacking, you know, it really wasn't my fault at all, I had to follow the script and that is my new imaginary friends told me to say, .......", and the Mrs. Probation Officer will say, "all is O.K., FCA, just keep relaxing as we talked about on your earlier report, mis-truths and mis-statements are just fine everywhere in Florida, perjury is good, too."

I better stop now before I get in trouble here ..... :innocent:

I doubt they actually filed a police report about the "hacking", IMO, FCA was involved. She did tell her Probation Officer about it according to the written report, but from what I am seeing, her probation is a total joke. I am sure on this month's probation check-in, she will say something like, "oh, poor me, I was in jail all those 3 years, you know, and I just got my new-and-improved-updated computer and I had to learn how it worked, things are so complicated now with that new skyping process, and I have no idea what "hacking" really meant, you know, since I had been locked-up on a whim all those years, so, sorry Mrs. Probation Officer, I just MIS-SPOKE or MIS-WROTE about the hacking, you know, it really wasn't my fault at all, I had to follow the script and that is my new imaginary friends told me to say, .......", and the Mrs. Probation Officer will say, "all is O.K., FCA, just keep relaxing as we talked about on your earlier report, mis-truths and mis-statements are just fine everywhere in Florida, perjury is good, too."

I better stop now before I get in trouble here ..... :innocent:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

BBM Oh my GOD :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I'm imagining George had, probably still has, a shrine in his shed to his gas can, and told Casey regularly, "Don't make me beat you with my precious gas can!" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I'm at work and trying so hard not to bust out laughing!

That is what I've been wondering! Or at least would it get her in trouble statewise because she's not supposed to lie? Probably not, but I can hope!

Well, if mommy dearest paid the fees, did fca claim the amount received to the IRS?

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Well right now there's the computer, the nose ring, the jewelry she's wearing in the videos and her personal clothing. That would be a start.:crazy:

The IRS will not take the shirt off her back.

But everything else...yeah.

:crossfingers:

That is what I've been wondering! Or at least would it get her in trouble statewise because she's not supposed to lie? Probably not, but I can hope!

I'm not pinning my hopes on anything at the state level! But, I do think there are a few things that she could see from a Federal level. For instance, let's say that the appeal on the lying charges is dismissed. That would then leave an opening for lying charges to the FBI, which, I believe, is a Federal Offense. I'm thinking of a few others, but won't post them as I'm not a legal professional or anything. Let's just say that IF someone at a Federal level chooses to file for them, there are some things that they can go after her for. And, I hope they do!

If given as a gift, the receiver of the gift does not pay any tax, nor disclose it to the IRS.

Parents can each give a gift of $12,000 in a year to any number of persons without any gift tax.

Well, if mommy dearest paid the fees, did fca claim the amount received to the IRS?

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

You are way too kind...but considering we don't have an emoticon for what I want to say (think gesture)...I'll just say nothing at all.

GER was using a good one on another thread...not sure how to describe it other than it was green...and kinda gross.

:floorlaugh:

Hi all, I have been reading but not much new to post about, however.....

I am finding our "Currently Active Users" info at the bottom of the first page of the Caylee forum very interesting these past few days....has anyone else noticed?

There has not been much going on in the forum, but, for example, right now there are 83 Guests, and 13 Members. I noticed earlier today 12 Members and 65 Guests. Last night I saw the same, ~65 guests and 8 Members. I can come here these days and read all of the new posts in 5-10 minutes, tops. I am wondering if something is going on with this many Guests. I am NOT in any way not wanting said guests to be here, welcome (I think), but I find it curious is all.......with the upcoming civil suits (Zenaida Gonzales & TES), and remembering reading about Amy Singer and the DT mining the various web forms and "blogs", etc., for info, lots of guests, just saying, is all ............

IMO, MOO, etc.
Yup, have noticed that too. Sometimes even more guests...like well over 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08