Sidebar Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lurk sometimes and read on my ipod. I don't bother signing in, so I'm sure I show up as a guest.

Looking for a good chemist!

crazy_chemist.jpg

Thankfully, they found the little girl in TX 2-3 miles from her home.
She was wet, tired and cold, but she is okay.

I think a lot of the guests are actually members who are just reading to catch up but haven't signed in to post.

This is absolutely true of many members. I know several mods & admins that look like guests during their work hours. Some people just don't want to risk signing in from their work computers but may visit just to read and catch up. Heck, if I am following something and check from my iPhone, I don't usually sign in either.

None of the numbers that have been posted are surprising to me at all. I guess it may seem like it to some of y'all, but really those #'s are not extraordinary.

We invite all WS guests to register and join the discussion!

:welcome:

You guys know that we just sit here and wait for news. We can do nothing else. Ithink Team Casey is so proud of how they "played" all of us in the "social media" that they are plotting their next move. It is calculated. I kinda don't want to sit here like lap dogs...ya know what I mean?

This is absolutely true of many members. I know several mods & admins that look like guests during their work hours. Some people just don't want to risk signing in from their work computers but may visit just to read and catch up. Heck, if I am following something and check from my iPhone, I don't usually sign in either.

None of the numbers that have been posted are surprising to me at all. I guess it may seem like it to some of y'all, but really those #'s are not extraordinary.

We invite all WS guests to register and join the discussion!

:welcome:

O.K., if you say so :innocent:

I just found 85-100 guests versus 8-12 members @ 11 pm on a Wed. evening with not many new posts per day right now, and not much going on the past few days, odd to me, as I check the numbers each time I come on out of curiousity, so I have a sense of what the numbers have been on these kinds of days, I would not have mentioned it otherwise -- and for a few days in a row these numbers have seemed high for hours, versus a handful of members. Right now there are 33 guests which i would expect, but I suppose if anyone knows, it would be you, :floorlaugh: -- so maybe I'm just :crazy:, lol ...... wouldn't be the first time :seeya:

I have a question that has been bugging me for the last day, The Henkel duct tape, that was found on Caylee and that was also at the house, was there more than 1 roll? I have a hard time believing that Casey returned it after "borrowing" it, unless everything was done at the house, or did they have several rolls of this specific tape around? I feel like I should know this, I've been following everything since the beginning. So was it the same roll of tape that George was putting posters up with? I know how great Casey is about returning things that don't belong to her, so I'm assuming there was more than one roll. Sorry for the dumb question but it's driving me crazy thinking the same tape was being used to put up missing posters. Or is that just another question that is unknown.

ummm...when is this new thread place gonna open? Cause I just saw a new pic posted somewhere :eek::eek::eek:

OMG, I keep missing out on all the new pics! I have no idea where to look for them since we cant post them here!:banghead:

Somebody HEEEEELLLLLPPPPP me!

<modsnip>

Wellllll... I am super duper drunk tonight (I snuck behind the sidebar) and I wrote out a WHOLE letter to Casey Anthony and erased it so I didn't get banned! Ha! Yes, I love this place that MUCH!!

I love ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question that has been bugging me for the last day, The Henkel duct tape, that was found on Caylee and that was also at the house, was there more than 1 roll? I have a hard time believing that Casey returned it after "borrowing" it, unless everything was done at the house, or did they have several rolls of this specific tape around? I feel like I should know this, I've been following everything since the beginning. So was it the same roll of tape that George was putting posters up with? I know how great Casey is about returning things that don't belong to her, so I'm assuming there was more than one roll. Sorry for the dumb question but it's driving me crazy thinking the same tape was being used to put up missing posters. Or is that just another question that is unknown.

I believe 100% that Caylee was murdered in the Anthony home on 6/16/08. The duct tape Casey used to "help" murder Caylee was never taken from the Anthony home. Just like Caylee was left in Casey's trunk for days on end... she never really thought about covering anything up. She simply never cared at all.

The duct tape used at the command posts, imo, was the same duct tape used to murder Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper