Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/inside-casey-anthony-secret-journals

The Lastest.......can we say cook the "books" as in journals?

Talk about manipulation.

She has had tons of time to "create" these journals.

Sorry, duh-fense, not buying it.

Lemme see now .....:waitasec: ...during the three years of her incarceration, we are supposed to believe she was keeping a journal - during the time she was sneaking letters to cookie ...and these weren't conviscated or even mentioned? Er..mmm ...

And she was keeping a diary during her TonE days - :floorlaugh: ummm..no.

So these are stories she has made up since she's been out on probation? Well maybe...Imagine what a fascinating read these would be - cause we read her letters to cookie - and they were at about - what? A grade III level who was writing to her BFF?

I seriously doubt M&M are paying any attention at all to "said rumour".:moo:

Ummm - A_News_Junkie? Wasn't the term - FOLDS used - as in many??? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :great:

This whole appeal thing is &%%&^% me off!

This whole appeal thing is &%%&^% me off!

I just made a comment over in the appeals thread after reading the article from the orlandosentinel that Aedrys posted - I'm not seeing anything new they are arguing at all. It is the same old same old argument they were trying to run past HHJB at trial. And he had very substantial arguments and precendents for denying their arguments if I remember correctly.

When I have the time I'll go back and search the records for the exact ruling - but I recall that HHBP shot them down very succinctly. :rocker:

:banghead: I am :banghead:

NO charges were brought against CA when she committed obvious perjury during the trial, etc. ...

And now George Zimmermann's wife is now being charged with perjury -- and this case hasn't even gone to trial ...

Link : http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...artin-killer-arrested-on-perjury-charge?lite/

Shellie Zimmerman, wife of George Zimmerman, who killed Trayvon Martin, was arrested Tuesday on one count of perjury, the Seminole County, Fla., Sheriff’s Department said.

------------------------------

How come "some people" get a PASS in Florida, and others don't ?

Double Standard, IMO ...

Sorry for the rant ...

:moo::moo::moo:

NO charges were brought against CA when she committed obvious perjury during the trial, etc. ...

And now George Zimmermann's wife is now being charged with perjury -- and this case hasn't even gone to trial ...

Link : http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...artin-killer-arrested-on-perjury-charge?lite/

Shellie Zimmerman, wife of George Zimmerman, who killed Trayvon Martin, was arrested Tuesday on one count of perjury, the Seminole County, Fla., Sheriff’s Department said.

Double Standard, IMO ...

Sorry for the rant ...

Oh I can answer that - it's cause Zimmerman's wife lied about money and CA just lied about the facts surrounding a child's murder....:banghead:

Double Standard, IMO ...

Sorry for the rant ...

Maybe it's because of the backlash from that case.

Oh I can answer that - it's cause Zimmerman's wife lied about money and CA just lied about the facts surrounding a child's murder....:banghead:

:seeya: Yes, and Thank You ! I wasn't even thinking about her lying about the $$$$$ ... :doh: ... I am so upset by the obvious "Double Standard" in the "system" !

It's just "boils my blood" when I think back to all the "lies", "mistruths" and "perjury" that was committed by "Team Casey" to keep her out of :jail: ... And Cindy, et al, got a "pass" -- nothing ... Yet this woman testifies at a "hearing" ... then BAM, just a few weeks later, a perjury charge !

Now yes, maybe she did lie -- I don't follow much of this "other case" but I just saw this news and I immediately thought of Cindy Anthony !

There are "injustices" in the Justice System ... and sorry for the rant ...

Poor little Caylee ... I hope that one day there will be some sort of Justice for her !

:moo:

:truce: That other heated FL case (current case) ......... well, I think that thread for discussion got shut down and I don't want to see us slip and say anything on that case and get sidebar, sidetracked and locked.

Think out of an abundance of safety, if we self edit any mention of a case not about Caylee and the one on parole?

Just really want to be hyper safe with this great place.

The state knows they messed up in the Casey Anthony case, and they are doing the right thing this time, guys. I really wish they could go back and charge CA with perjury. But they can't. The only thing they can do is move forward and not make a colossal mistake like that again.

But hey, to lighten things up, guess who is giving their two cents about Shellie's lying to Piers Morgan tonight? The convicted liar herself, Casey Anthony. Oh the IORNY!!!!

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: I just spoke to Casey Anthony. An extraordinary conversation. Will report what she told me at 9pmET

Just so y'all can avoid CNN at 9. I was watching AC at 8 and JB popped up and I was very disappointed but this takes the cake.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: I just spoke to Casey Anthony. An extraordinary conversation. Will report what she told me at 9pmET

Just so y'all can avoid CNN at 9. I was watching AC at 8 and JB popped up and I was very disappointed but this takes the cake.

What? They are really going to have the felon on cnn as an expert of sorts...to talk about another case...I hope I am misunderstanding. :what:

Well we did hear that she was calling around herself trying to get an interview - it looks like somebody was sitting around bored and finally picked up the phone....and yes, I'll bet it was an extraordinary conversation..we all know how she can go on and on.

What will possibly come out of her mouth. I do not get CNN anymore so if anyone does watch, please post. Thanks

4 days before she murdered Caylee 4 years ago! Sounds about right for Casey! She's trying to take attention away from Caylee again. She's still jealous of Caylee even in death! Won't be watching!

What? They are really going to have the felon on cnn as an expert of sorts...to talk about another case...I hope I am misunderstanding. :what:

No, he "interviewed her". He's also going to have CM on. Supposedly he will have a pic of what she currently looks like which makes no sense unless she's trying to dispel the "fat" rumors.

No, he "interviewed her". He's also going to have CM on. Supposedly he will have a pic of what she currently looks like which makes no sense unless she's trying to dispel the "fat" rumors.

Lemme see....:waitasec: she moved two weeks ago because she still feared for her life but they will be showing a photograph of what she currently looks like because she's vain and hates being called someone who has "folds"? ... :floorlaugh:

This is repulsive. She had her chance to talk in jail and in court. She chose not to. Now she needs to go away forever. I'm beyond infuriated.

Lemme see....:waitasec: she moved two weeks ago because she still feared for her life but they will be showing a photograph of what she currently looks like because she's vain and hates being called someone who has "folds"? ... :floorlaugh:

That's what I think! She was upset because people think she's fat and she's going to prove otherwise! And CM is going to be on there. It's all to promote his book I'm sure. She must be getting a cut for waiving her attorney-client privilidge

Mark Eiglarsh on JVM now talking about the appeal. Saying it's CMs job but she'll never clear her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak