Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally.
RR0004 just posted a link on the news thread that the Judge's eyebrows are being raised by FCA and her financial situation so the court may have ordered FCA to disclose any and all financial resources. May lead to perjury charges!

Please God......Please do this for Caylee......:angel::loveyou::praying: someone needs to investigate how one can live off of nothing and still have money left over to plan a move.....

Just so you know...been here for the duration....read all the time...love you guys.

:lurk: me too! :thumb:

Please God......Please do this for Caylee......:angel::loveyou::praying: someone needs to investigate how one can live off of nothing and still have money left over to plan a move.....

Oh I SO agree!! I'd like to know that too - for my own info on how to do that!! :floorlaugh:

I know where the money comes from. It grows on trees and in A's case they are Cherry Trees - gerrit? Charities..... their own. :what:

:moo: :moo:

Can someone please post the clip of Baez "dancing"
before the verdict was read.
Thanks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayyaKfKowe8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Jose Baez karate gun fingers - YouTube[/ame]

Here ya go

Just a random post, but thank you guys for keeping the Caylee forum going. I don't post much anymore, but SO appreciate having your posts to read. i'd go crazy if this forum was gone. Hopefully we'll all make it to see FCA testify in the defamation suit!

BBM: My sentiments exactly ! :tyou:

:tyou: for keeping Caylee's forum alive !

My heart breaks for the family in the crash.

Soon the KC curse will surpass the Kennedy curse. Sheesh

BBM: :floorlaugh: This made me LOL !

:moo:

---------------------

This whole weight thing makes me think of "Kramer" and his blue jeans, or "Ross" in his leather pants. Anyone see these? I actually wet my pants!!!!:floorlaugh:

Ross and his leather pants is my ALL TIME FAVORITE Friends episode! My DD and I were laughing about it the other day because she went to a spinning class for the first time and didn't take towel, etc. She said she jumped in the shower at the gym and tried to dry off with two paper towels AND of all days she wore her skinny jeans....looked just like Ross trying to put on those leather pants. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I've been thinking when KC gets off probation it wont be as easy as she thinks. She has no friends except DT., which I surmise may be happy to see her go. Her entire "life before " is gone, parents well CA will be glad to see her but I am not so sure George will. Life will not be easy for her.I dont see her as a PLayBoy Bunny!:what: I wont mention work as she doesnt believe in it.:floorlaugh:

I've been thinking true justice just may have been served after all. The remainder of her life spent with Cindy.....ahhhhhhhhhhh. A fate worse than death IMHO.

I am starting to think that KC probably hasn't gained any weight and that this is another ploy from her "team and sources" to a) get her name back in the media and b) have the public focus more on overweight potential KC's. Her probation will be up soon and while everyone may pay a little more attention to the overweight woman sitting in the corner...KC waltzes by without a care in the world. JMO

5 more days and it will be 4 years since Caylee was murdered. :cry: I don't even think Casey will even think of her? She has all but erased Caylee from her life, but she will never be forgotten by us. Ever! R.I.P. Sweet Caylee!

Here's something much more interesting to read:

http://www.ohlmag.com/topics/features/iron-lady

What a great read! Thank you. A hard working person who does the right thing yet doesn't need the limelight.

Then we have the duct tape wielding child murdering mama who thinks she "it" and the families that are rich and famous for shopping and being vain.

Who would you want as a friend or neighbor?

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/inside-casey-anthony-secret-journals

The Lastest.......can we say cook the "books" as in journals?

Talk about manipulation.

She has had tons of time to "create" these journals.

Sorry, duh-fense, not buying it.

:floorlaugh: The use of the word choice: fold has me rolling.

So, if these real or created journals exist -- :please: LET THEM BE ADMITTED INTO EVIDENCE AND SUN-SHINED SO SHE CAN'T make :twocents: off of them!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez