Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a random post, but thank you guys for keeping the Caylee forum going. I don't post much anymore, but SO appreciate having your posts to read. i'd go crazy if this forum was gone. Hopefully we'll all make it to see FCA testify in the defamation suit!

Such a tragedy for this family. Makes me feel awful.

Just a random post, but thank you guys for keeping the Caylee forum going. I don't post much anymore, but SO appreciate having your posts to read. i'd go crazy if this forum was gone. Hopefully we'll all make it to see FCA testify in the defamation suit!

After the latest gossip....that "defamation suit" had better come in a size XL and with plenty of elastic. :blushing:

Does anyone here think that she will legally change her name?

------------------
Hi, we had a discussion on this right after the trial. There were reasons she couldnt do it soon. She may change it later, but then again she loves the notoriety so she may not. From what we all read it would be awhile.I dont see her leaving the Country soon either unless to N.Korea or some other weird place...Youz stuck for a while girl!! :floorlaugh:

Just stopping by . . . wondering if the footage that we saw of a KC (lookalike) flying and landing in the airplane and running into the small airport building was actually her? I remember we were commenting on whether it was her or not as she was wearing different shoes. I will never forget that Macaluso video of the helicopter and naked woman bringing him Corona's in a bucket.

There was a plane crash here this afternoon. This was the same plane that took fca from Orlando the night she was released. It was owned by Macalusca until recently. All 4 passengers were killed. Is she cursed?

Even though I know in my head that it is totally irrational, I have this gut reaction that she taints everything and everyone that comes in contact with her. I just pray I don't ever even come in contact with any dirty coins she ever touched.

Hmmmm, wonder if the plane's owners had to file a disclosure about the history of the plane (like you do with a house or vehicle that's had previous damage or historical tragedy associated with it) before they sold it to this family?

The plane is the exact same one that Casey Anthony was in the night she took off from Orlando. It was owned by Anthony’s former attorney, Todd Macoluso. WFTV learned he might have sold it earlier this year.

I bet he made a HUGE profit on that plane!

Bold mine.

Let's hope so, so he can afford a bathing suit for his 'manly' tronces on the beach! LOL...remember the video of him and a 'friend' running into the ocean and nekkid as j-birds?

Bold mine.

Let's hope so, so he can afford a bathing suit for his 'manly' tronces on the beach! LOL...remember the video of him and a 'friend' running into the ocean and nekkid as j-birds?

that was the highlight of several days :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::what:

Ok...hold on...is it really the EXACT plane...or one similar to the one that Casey flew out on (are we even sure of that?)? Do we know FOR SURE that this was Macaluso's plane...or do we just know that he may have sold his months ago?

Ok...hold on...is it really the EXACT plane...or one similar to the one that Casey flew out on (are we even sure of that?)? Do we know FOR SURE that this was Macaluso's plane...or do we just know that he may have sold his months ago?

The article says it is THE EXACT plane she was on. I think what the article questioned in the last line was whether Macaluso sold it or if he was still the owner, but it was rumored that he had sold it.

The article says it is THE EXACT plane she was on. I think what the article questioned in the last line was whether Macaluso sold it or if he was still the owner, but it was rumored that he had sold it.

It was repossessed from him over a 13K maintenance bill.... he doesn't pay his bills either!

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...http://www.aerolienslist.com/PDF/1233.pdfurl]

Exactly my thoughts - sounds like we are just desperate for news to suggest that first it was the same plane and that also to suggest that anything FCA crashes and burns anything she touches.

She doesn't have that much power - she is evil and manipulative and like most psychopaths can see her kind of "sucker" from 100 feet. She takes advantage of their naivitiy and kind hearts and bleeds them dry.

So c'mon - how many other planes that crash do the media sources look up old passenger lists looking for infamous prior passengers to make it newsworthy? If the death of a family of six isn't tragic enough, a news source has to dirty it up by mentioning FCA? IMO that's what's really tragic about this terrible misfortune.

Exactly my thoughts - sounds like we are just desperate for news to suggest that first it was the same plane and that also to suggest that anything FCA crashes and burns anything she touches.

She doesn't have that much power - she is evil and manipulative and like most psychopaths can see her kind of "sucker" from 100 feet. She takes advantage of their naivitiy and kind hearts and bleeds them dry.

So c'mon - how many other planes that crash do the media sources look up old passenger lists looking for infamous prior passengers to make it newsworthy? If the death of a family of six isn't tragic enough, a news source has to dirty it up by mentioning FCA? IMO that's what's really tragic about this terrible misfortune.

Casey Anthony thrives because of enablers who are either naive (Steve and Cindy Camp), dependent (George Anthony), or power hungry (Cindy Anthony). Enablers are generally either naive, dependent, or power hungry.

Thank you LG, well said. There is absolutely no reason to muddy the waters for this poor family and their survivers. How sad. My thoughts will be with the family and nothing more.

Trying to go back through my twitter line, someone posted this a.m. that an "insider" on FCA's "team" says that she is quite shook up about the plane wreck, as it was the EXACT plane she has been on "many" times.

As far as Casey gaining weight? We all must know that the day will come where she will get pregnant. This time she will lock onto some guy stupid enough to get her pregnant in the first place.
I think she has better really hide then because NO ONE wants to see this child killer bring another innocent baby into her picture again.

Oh Casey Casey Casey, I am patiently waiting for the day when you get yours. Oh, and I have no patience!

Sounds like a stress eater to me.

My mom said she heard on the radio this morning that Casey Anthony HAS changed her name and they even gave the name she is now using. I've looked all over online to see if anyone was reporting it, but nothing?

Anyone else hear anything about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member