Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the HELL is FCA speaking to media outlets?

No I refuse. Oh the madness this monster stirs up inside me.

According to some "quotes" Casey says she didn't murder Caylee but she is not happy with the person she was back then?

I want to know if she is still sticking with the drowning story? I won't watch it, but I know it will be everywhere (social media).

That's what I think! She was upset because people think she's fat and she's going to prove otherwise! And CM is going to be on there. It's all to promote his book I'm sure. She must be getting a cut for waiving her attorney-client privilidge

I agree! She's mad about the fat rumors and she is also wanting to take attention away from June 16th. She wants people to be talking about her and not Caylee. MOO

well she's not going to say anything about the case because the appeal is still in the works. CM won't say anything about the case either for the same reason.. Prob a bunch of "stuff" about she wants to get on with her life and how she's afraid to go out in public and CM throwing in "stuff" about how the hate mail is still pouring in.........

This is so in your face carp. Probation soon over, big payoff from cnn, got appeal process pushed forward to the limit, ZG case postponed until next year - So how does she hide the money she gets from cnn? And if she doesn't even try to hide the fact that she got paid, then how can she or any of her defense etc ever question her being #1 most hated person. I think she wears that title like a tiara

Huh? Not proud of the person she was! I thought she was suppose to be a world class mother. Why would she not be proud of that? Oh wait maybe that was a lie. Or is this a lie? This is pathetic. How ignorant can the media be?

What is this world coming to when a baby killer is paid thousands to be interviewed. A person who never told the truth in her miserable life. When does the victim become more
Important than the murderer?

Oh I can answer that - it's cause Zimmerman's wife lied about money and CA just lied about the facts surrounding a child's murder....:banghead:

money is much more important. It really gets their attention. The few times a lawyer can get in any trouble with the bar would be regarding money.

What makes me even more angry is that she can really celebrate her "accomplishment" of murdering Caylee with the paycheck she has been given for the interview. 4 days before the anniversary of Caylee's death and she is celebrating with a hundred thousand dollars! I will never watch CNN again.

What makes me even more angry is that she can really celebrate her "accomplishment" of murdering Caylee with the paycheck she has been given for the interview. 4 days before the anniversary of Caylee's death and she is celebrating with a hundred thousand dollars! I will never watch CNN again.

doesn't she have to pay tax on that - earned income? That brings it down

ITA with your post

Hi, everyone! Do we have a link to the paycheck amount or is this a rumor?

Throughout this whole case as Caylee has all been but forgotten by the media, I have done what I can to voice my opinions, and return the favor to the media. I have rarely watched ABC since their paycheck for journalism fiasco, and now I will do what I must with CNN. For Caylee.

This bible verse is the ONLY way I can cope with this:
Psalm 37:1-2

1 Do not fret because of evil men
or be envious of those who do wrong;
2 for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: I just spoke to Casey Anthony. An extraordinary conversation. Will report what she told me at 9pmET

Just so y'all can avoid CNN at 9. I was watching AC at 8 and JB popped up and I was very disappointed but this takes the cake.

I approved a thread. Please keep that discussion on that thread.

If you guys watch and want to comment please keep the discussion on the new thread. That thread is going to be moderated VERY liberally...iykwim. :innocent:

Rules apply on Sidebar though. ;)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175611"]LINK TO PIERS MORGAN THREAD[/ame]

That's what I think! She was upset because people think she's fat and she's going to prove otherwise! And CM is going to be on there. It's all to promote his book I'm sure. She must be getting a cut for waiving her attorney-client privilidge

------------
Think I'll send CNN an email, just say Casey? who cares!:what:

... Oh well...

(to FCA, not to you, Lola)

This whole mess makes me more than angry at the Pinellas twelve...and Judge Perry. I refuse to let him off the hook. He made many, many mistakes.....starting with allowing them to move the tables.

This was a very important tactic which should never have been allowed. It forced the jury to look at the accused and bond with her. I could go on and on...but I'd be preaching to the choir.

Allowing her and her mother to root through all the photos and use them in court to establish drowning should never have been allowed.

Now, more photos are being utilized for money. Caylee's death was like a gift that keeps on giving for this family. Each and every one of them disgusts me.

:truce:

This whole mess makes me more than angry at the Pinellas twelve...and Judge Perry. I refuse to let him off the hook. He made many, many mistakes.....starting with allowing them to move the tables.

This was a very important tactic which should never have been allowed. It forced the jury to look at the accused and bond with her. I could go on and on...but I'd be preaching to the choir.

BBM. I can't let him off the hook either but will admit that I think he tried his best.

Sometimes, trying is just not enough. This is one example. JMO.

Huh? Not proud of the person she was! I thought she was suppose to be a world class mother. Why would she not be proud of that? Oh wait maybe that was a lie. Or is this a lie? This is pathetic. How ignorant can the media be?

She was about as much of a world class mother as Caylee was a shell.

My blood pressure is skyrocketing and I didn't even watch it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez