Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylees Fund dissolved.

http://ccfcorp.dos.state.fl.us/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=N11000006878&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=CAYLEE&names_filing_type=

Detail by Entity Name
Florida Non Profit Corporation
CAYLEE'SFUND FOUNDATION, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number N11000006878
FEI/EIN Number APPLIED
Date Filed 07/19/2011
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Last Event VOLUNTARY DISSOLUTION
Event Date Filed 06/29/2012
Event Effective Date NONE
Principal Address
255 SOUTH ORANGE AVE.
ORLANDO FL 32801
Mailing Address
255 SOUTH ORANGE AVE.
ORLANDO FL 32801
Registered Agent Name & Address
LIPPMAN LAW OFFICES, P.A.
255 SOUTH ORANGE AVE.,
ORLANDO FL 32801 US
Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title MNGR
LIPPMAN, MARK R
255 SOUTH ORANGE AVE 720
ORLANDO FL 32801
Annual Reports
Report Year Filed Date
2012 05/07/2012

http://ccfcorp.dos.state.fl.us/pdf/36993367.pdf

(sorry if already stated - it seems new to me)

I sure hope Dr. Phil checks into where his money went since their charity no longer exists.
I did a google search on the part that I bolded. It seems that this was NOT opened up as the more commonly known 501(c)3 organization as described here, instead a "Florida Non Profit Corporation" as described here.
A "Florida Non Profit Corporation" can be voluntarily dissolved if:
617.1401 Voluntary dissolution of corporation prior to conducting its affairs.
(1) At any time after the filing of the articles of incorporation, a corporation which has not commenced to conduct its affairs may be voluntarily dissolved...

I wonder if that is what the Anthony's have done, just so they could get the Dr Phil $ without having to actually DO anything for it, there is a very special place in Hell for these people.

I'd like to know what Dr Phil has to say about this...and if he's ok with it.

IMO, JMO, MOO

If I could write a book it would be titled:

The Truth About Caylee's Murder From My Point Of View

Not one person in this whole BS case would come out smelling like a rose when I finnished except Caylee.

today on IS they said it will be the topic for the entire show on thurs/july 5, promo-ing as: all the latest as it returns to court soon

I did a google search on the part that I bolded. It seems that this was NOT opened up as the more commonly known 501(c)3 organization as described here, instead a "Florida Non Profit Corporation" as described here.
A "Florida Non Profit Corporation" can be voluntarily dissolved if:
617.1401 Voluntary dissolution of corporation prior to conducting its affairs.
(1) At any time after the filing of the articles of incorporation, a corporation which has not commenced to conduct its affairs may be voluntarily dissolved...

I wonder if that is what the Anthony's have done, just so they could get the Dr Phil $ without having to actually DO anything for it, there is a very special place in Hell for these people.

I'd like to know what Dr Phil has to say about this...and if he's ok with it.

IMO, JMO, MOO

Well, I hate to be negative but I doubt Dr. Phil cares what they did with the money. He got what he wanted and what he paid didn't break his bank.

I am not sure many media folk care...not enough to really go the distance to reveal any wrongdoing, that is. I miss the days of investigative reporting, the days where media people did positive things and sensationalists were the exception rather than the rule.

The A's will do whatever they want, unbridled, because no one with the resources or means to stop them cares enough to do that. IOW, they do what they do because they can!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/casey-anthony-reality-star-brand

Me in red.

"She loves being notorious," revealed an insider. "One day she said, 'I need to work on my brand,'
Ummmm....the only brand she could pull off would be the kind made from red hot iron burned into her skin.

While she aspires to follow in the footsteps of reality queen Kim Kardashian
Ummmmm what's she going to do? Perhaps a Food Network show....Commissary Culinary Creations with Casey..... First episode....Velveeta Creations

I'm hoping Whoopie will be there but if they don't know much about the case they will just ask stupid questions like Piers Morgan and Dr. Drew did. :maddening:

I love Whoopie!! :please: hoping and praying she knows about the case because if she does she'll give Baez a run for his money! :woohoo:

Found this on the Barnes and Noble site. I did not write this. I hope it's ok to post. I thought is was a nice tribute to Caylee

MOMMY, MOMMY PLEASE TELL ME WHY
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME DIE?
WHY YOU DRUGGED ME TO KNOCK ME OUT.
OVERDOSING ME, WITHOUT A DOUBT.
WHY YOU ACTED LIKE YOU DID NOT CARE.
AS YOU PUT THE DUCT TAPE AROUND MY HAIR.
WHY DID YOU PUT ME IN A TRASH BAG, OR TWO?
WAS I NOTHING BUT A BURDEN TO YOU?
JOJO AND CECE, THEY LOVED ME SO.
IS THAT THE REASON I HAD TO GO?
YOU WENT AND PUT ME IN THAT TRUNK.
AND TRIED TO BLAME A MR. KRONK.
WHEN MY BODY STARTED TO SMELL.
AND I WAS LIVING IN YOUR HELL.
YOU THEN BLAMED MY JOJO, AND UNCLE LEE.
AND NOW YOU’RE ALL SET TO GO WALK FREE.
YOU WENT AND PARTIED AND SLEPT AROUND.
WHY MY BODY LAYED ON A COLD WET GROUND.
YOU DID NOT CARE, YOU LIED AND LIED.
YOU DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE HEART TO CRY.
YOU SMILED, GIGGLED, LAUGHED AND TEASED.
YOU HAD MR. BAEZ, WHO SEEMED SO PLEASED.
YOU FAILED EVERYONE IN YOUR PATH.
AND NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO SUFFER THE WRATH.
YOU HAVE UPSET THE WORLD AND GOD TODAY.
EVENTUALLY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY.
WHEN YOU’RE OUT AND WALKING FREE.
REMEMBER THERE IS A REASON GOD HIT THAT TREE.
YOU WILL FADE AS TIME GOES BY,
BUT THE WORLD WILL REMEMBER THAT YOU NEVER CRIED.
THAT YOU TOOK MY LIFE AND WANTED TO BE FREE.
DON’T BLAME YOUR BELLA VITA AS A REMEMBERANCE OF ME.
7/13/11 LMN

Well, I hate to be negative but I doubt Dr. Phil cares what they did with the money. He got what he wanted and what he paid didn't break his bank.

I am not sure many media folk care...not enough to really go the distance to reveal any wrongdoing, that is. I miss the days of investigative reporting, the days where media people did positive things and sensationalists were the exception rather than the rule.

The A's will do whatever they want, unbridled, because no one with the resources or means to stop them cares enough to do that. IOW, they do what they do because they can!

Imo, it was not his personal bank. Just like what happened with the $200,000-for the photos, the $500,000 or whatever the amount was probably paid out in increments, from sponsors or his foundation(s). His production company gets a tax break, their foundation gets a tax break and the public is none the wiser.

Betcha the other 3 foundations that were 'given' $100,000 are linked to the same players and I'm sure their attorney got his share too.

One doesn't need money to step up to the plate and demand answers. Enough people are going to be so outraged, something is going to happen. This whole thing needs to be very investigated!:maddening: Takes 1 call, but I don't have the answer to who that could be-Tax Board? State Attorney? JVM? JA? Every newspaper anyone can think of?

Hey salvarenga! :hug:

So good to see you!

I just open a thread Muzikman generated on this. We need to add this link to that thread too.

I moved sal's post and a few others over to the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177554"]new thread linked here[/ame]. This discussion is worthy of it's own thread me thinks. :D

Found this on the Barnes and Noble site. I did not write this. I hope it's ok to post. I thought is was a nice tribute to Caylee

MOMMY, MOMMY PLEASE TELL ME WHY
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME DIE?
WHY YOU DRUGGED ME TO KNOCK ME OUT.
OVERDOSING ME, WITHOUT A DOUBT.
WHY YOU ACTED LIKE YOU DID NOT CARE.
AS YOU PUT THE DUCT TAPE AROUND MY HAIR.
WHY DID YOU PUT ME IN A TRASH BAG, OR TWO?
WAS I NOTHING BUT A BURDEN TO YOU?
JOJO AND CECE, THEY LOVED ME SO.
IS THAT THE REASON I HAD TO GO?
YOU WENT AND PUT ME IN THAT TRUNK.
AND TRIED TO BLAME A MR. KRONK.
WHEN MY BODY STARTED TO SMELL.
AND I WAS LIVING IN YOUR HELL.
YOU THEN BLAMED MY JOJO, AND UNCLE LEE.
AND NOW YOU’RE ALL SET TO GO WALK FREE.
YOU WENT AND PARTIED AND SLEPT AROUND.
WHY MY BODY LAYED ON A COLD WET GROUND.
YOU DID NOT CARE, YOU LIED AND LIED.
YOU DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE HEART TO CRY.
YOU SMILED, GIGGLED, LAUGHED AND TEASED.
YOU HAD MR. BAEZ, WHO SEEMED SO PLEASED.
YOU FAILED EVERYONE IN YOUR PATH.
AND NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO SUFFER THE WRATH.
YOU HAVE UPSET THE WORLD AND GOD TODAY.
EVENTUALLY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY.
WHEN YOU’RE OUT AND WALKING FREE.
REMEMBER THERE IS A REASON GOD HIT THAT TREE.
YOU WILL FADE AS TIME GOES BY,
BUT THE WORLD WILL REMEMBER THAT YOU NEVER CRIED.
THAT YOU TOOK MY LIFE AND WANTED TO BE FREE.
DON’T BLAME YOUR BELLA VITA AS A REMEMBERANCE OF ME.
7/13/11 LMN

Mary Ann, we can let it stand but we need a link so we don't violate copyright laws. Can you edit and add one please?

Well I disagree a bit because Dr. Phil POINTEDLY said at the beginning, and at the end of the show that the Anthony's were NOT going to receive any money for their interspew, he/his show was going to DONATE $$ to their newest (now dissolved) Charity once it was FINALLY set up, because it was not completely ready at the time of the show, the on-line website was still being worked on, I don't know what date the Charity was finally created, guess I need to look at the document above!! He KNEW people would be outraged at the time if they were paid cash outright! I agree he probably doesn't care, but he sure went OUT OF HIS WAY to REASSURE his viewers he was donating the $$ to their scam-Charity!! :maddening: so at the time he then PRETENDED to care, because it was also written on his FB page, he couldn't say it ENOUGH that he was donating to Caylee's Fund!!!! I'm still outraged LOLOL!!!

IMO, MOO, etc.

Hope the Pinellas 12 are enjoying their 4th of July since that is ALL they cared about this time last year.

Well I disagree a bit because Dr. Phil POINTEDLY said at the beginning, and at the end of the show that the Anthony's were NOT going to receive any money for their interspew, he/his show was going to DONATE $$ to their newest (now dissolved) Charity once it was FINALLY set up, because it was not completely ready at the time of the show, the on-line website was still being worked on, I don't know what date the Charity was finally created, guess I need to look at the document above!! He KNEW people would be outraged at the time if they were paid cash outright! I agree he probably doesn't care, but he sure went OUT OF HIS WAY to REASSURE his viewers he was donating the $$ to their scam-Charity!! :maddening: so at the time he then PRETENDED to care, because it was also written on his FB page, he couldn't say it ENOUGH that he was donating to Caylee's Fund!!!! I'm still outraged LOLOL!!!

IMO, MOO, etc.

I'm sure Dr Phil is astute enough to have understood the Anthonys were never going to be in the child charity/ rescue business legitimately. After all, wasn't he going to ask them all the "difficult questions" they needed to address,about their many lies - unfortunately he never did.
Now he can get another show out of this debacle, pretending moral outrage at how he was deceived by these vermin.
It's all for ratings....

Imo, it was not his personal bank. Just like what happened with the $200,000-for the photos, the $500,000 or whatever the amount was probably paid out in increments, from sponsors or his foundation(s). His production company gets a tax break, their foundation gets a tax break and the public is none the wiser.

Betcha the other 3 foundations that were 'given' $100,000 are linked to the same players and I'm sure their attorney got his share too.

One doesn't need money to step up to the plate and demand answers. Enough people are going to be so outraged, something is going to happen. This whole thing needs to be very investigated!:maddening: Takes 1 call, but I don't have the answer to who that could be-Tax Board? State Attorney? JVM? JA? Every newspaper anyone can think of?

I started with Kathi Belich- she is the perfect person to expose this scam- after all the A's loathe her since she was never afraid to tell the truth of what they were ALL up to during those 3 years...

Kathi.Belich@wftv.com

So, does that mean he's writing a book, too?
What does that mumbo jumbo even mean??!!

I didn't understand the mumbo jumbo, but on this site on the left side is a tab for Caylee. Very interesting that he says that even after the trial he is still continuing to investigate this case to determine the facts surrounding Caylee's death and the responsible party(s).

It doesn't say if he is doing it for someone else or himself.
Shouldn't he just start reading the evidence provided to the PT by the LE to determine the facts?

I didn't understand the mumbo jumbo, but on this site on the left side is a tab for Caylee. Very interesting that he says that even after the trial he is still continuing to investigate this case to determine the facts surrounding Caylee's death and the responsible party(s).

It doesn't say if he is doing it for someone else or himself.
Shouldn't he just start reading the evidence provided to the PT by the LE to determine the facts?

He also has a link button on the Caylee page for the not for profit (yeah rite) foundation that the A's just desolved (caylees fund)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe