Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Dr Phil is astute enough to have understood the Anthonys were never going to be in the child charity/ rescue business legitimately. After all, wasn't he going to ask them all the "difficult questions" they needed to address,about their many lies - unfortunately he never did.
Now he can get another show out of this debacle, pretending moral outrage at how he was deceived by these vermin.
It's all for ratings....

I guess you are right, but I actually tend to BELIEVE what people are saying or are telling me, I don't usually figure everyone right-out-of-the-gate is going to LIE, or tell a mis-truth or half-truth LOL, stupid me to think Dr. Phil actually cared about anything other than paying Blood Money to get a one-day-bump in his ratings :maddening: I at least HOPED he believed what he was saying, anyway, silly me LOLOL!!! Grrrr, I think anyone/everyone who comes in contact with any Anthony becomes tainted in some way ...... wonder if Lee profited off of this also? maybe him and Mallory got to go on a CayleeFunded Honeymoon!!!!! Why not???

IMO, MOO, etc.

Imo, it was not his personal bank. Just like what happened with the $200,000-for the photos, the $500,000 or whatever the amount was probably paid out in increments, from sponsors or his foundation(s). His production company gets a tax break, their foundation gets a tax break and the public is none the wiser.

Betcha the other 3 foundations that were 'given' $100,000 are linked to the same players and I'm sure their attorney got his share too.

One doesn't need money to step up to the plate and demand answers. Enough people are going to be so outraged, something is going to happen. This whole thing needs to be very investigated!:maddening: Takes 1 call, but I don't have the answer to who that could be-Tax Board? State Attorney? JVM? JA? Every newspaper anyone can think of?

Right, they could have given an interview for just having their travel expenses paid. OR...if a donation was offered it could have been given in Caylee's name to an entity that really is doing something for families of missing/murdered children. I guess my point was that since Dr. Phil is not an idiot, he would have known what the Anthonys were all about, and he would have known that any monies he paid them were for their personal use--not for any form of child rescue/family counseling, etc. And still he paid it. Whether the money was his personal funds or not doesn't matter--that Phil knew the money was going to grandparents who were being given a perfect opportunity to do something good in memory of their grandchild but instead acted solely out of greed does matter. And IMO, he would have had to have his head in the sand to not know!

BTW, I got a chuckle out of the suggestion that JVM might be of any help to anyone with anything. :floorlaugh:

Well I disagree a bit because Dr. Phil POINTEDLY said at the beginning, and at the end of the show that the Anthony's were NOT going to receive any money for their interspew, he/his show was going to DONATE $$ to their newest (now dissolved) Charity once it was FINALLY set up, because it was not completely ready at the time of the show, the on-line website was still being worked on, I don't know what date the Charity was finally created, guess I need to look at the document above!! He KNEW people would be outraged at the time if they were paid cash outright! I agree he probably doesn't care, but he sure went OUT OF HIS WAY to REASSURE his viewers he was donating the $$ to their scam-Charity!! :maddening: so at the time he then PRETENDED to care, because it was also written on his FB page, he couldn't say it ENOUGH that he was donating to Caylee's Fund!!!! I'm still outraged LOLOL!!!

IMO, MOO, etc.

Yes, he did say he was not paying them anything personally, but was donating to their charity once it was set up. But IMO their getting the money that way was just a form of laundering the funds for tax purposes. That's IMO, and I can't stress that enough. It's just that Phil has been around the block a few times and he isn't stupid, which he would have to be to have fallen for the Anthonys' ruse. He knew the score from the start, IMO.

Right, they could have given an interview for just having their travel expenses paid. OR...if a donation was offered it could have been given in Caylee's name to an entity that really is doing something for families of missing/murdered children. I guess my point was that since Dr. Phil is not an idiot, he would have known what the Anthonys were all about, and he would have known that any monies he paid them were for their personal use--not for any form of child rescue/family counseling, etc. And still he paid it. Whether the money was his personal funds or not doesn't matter--that Phil knew the money was going to grandparents who were being given a perfect opportunity to do something good in memory of their grandchild but instead acted solely out of greed does matter. And IMO, he would have had to have his head in the sand to not know!

BTW, I got a chuckle out of the suggestion that JVM might be of any help to anyone with anything. :floorlaugh:

BBM. Not so much as being helpful, but she does have a mouth that does roar! I don't bother with her or NG anymore, but if I knew she was going to go ballistic over this, I'd tune it in.

I think I found the book-35 miles away, I am leaving in awhile, with a danged sore achy left arm no less, no doubt caused by all this sickening news-to say I'm ballistic is an understatement. My BFF is going with, she plans on scanning some of the pages with her new phone, you know the pages inquirring minds are wondering about.

The karma imo, has come knocking on all their doors and the end is near. They knew all this was going to come to a head, the book, the crazy reports, now this info about the fraudation. Drowning rats trying to leave a sinking ship. :maddening:

Yes, he did say he was not paying them anything personally, but was donating to their charity once it was set up. But IMO their getting the money that way was just a form of laundering the funds for tax purposes. That's IMO, and I can't stress that enough. It's just that Phil has been around the block a few times and he isn't stupid, which he would have to be to have fallen for the Anthonys' ruse. He knew the score from the start, IMO.

Do you(general public) realize that if the heat is on and people start getting pulled in for an investigation, all sorts of things will be revealed. Dr. P. is another that got caught in their quicksand, knowing participant. Everybody get called in to answer questions about payments, how much, who'd they go to? Oh Lordy! It could very well happen because if any of us thought we were all p off before, this is the bitter end to throw everyone over the top and demand answers. I know I want to hear it because I always thought it was too much, all the benefits, all the perks and AGAIN, what about Caylee?
WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE?

More info to think about if you answer this question.......

Adam Longo from CF News 13 has been tweeting highlights from Baez's book that he just finished reading. https://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

#baez includes a VERY graphic excerpt of what #caseyanthony told him about her father's sexual abuse. It's disturbing.

In #baez book Presumed Guilty Jose and Cheney Mason confront George Anthony about #caseyanthony allegations of sex abuse and he doesn't deny

Adam Longo tweeting excerpts of the book
I guess OCA is not finished destroying her family...

ME in red...

Adam Longo‏@adamlongo

During the 30 days Caylee was 'missing', #caseyanthony says she doesn't remember "who that person is or what that person was doing."

Clearly she was speaking of Caylee.

In #baez book Presumed Guilty Jose and Cheney Mason confront George Anthony about #caseyanthony allegations of sex abuse and he doesn't deny It probably went something like this....."we are going to ask you something but we don't want you to answer."

#caseyanthony signed a waiver of the atty client privilege in order for #Baez to be able to share some of the details of their meetings.
So I guess M&M can ask JB the questions that KC won't answer!!

ME in red...

Adam Longo‏@adamlongo

During the 30 days Caylee was 'missing', #caseyanthony says she doesn't remember "who that person is or what that person was doing."

In #baez book Presumed Guilty Jose and Cheney Mason confront George Anthony about #caseyanthony allegations of sex abuse and he doesn't deny
It probably went something like this....."we are going to ask you something but we don't want you to answer."

#caseyanthony signed a waiver of the atty client privilege in order for #Baez to be able to share some of the details of their meetings.

Yeah, but the question before that was 'You would do anything for you daughter, wouldn't you George?'

So what was the double super secret exculpatory evidence that jb claims wasn't allowed in court but made its way into his book? Has anyone tweeted about it?

So what was the double super secret exculpatory evidence that jb claims wasn't allowed in court but made its way into his book? Has anyone tweeted about it?

Probably just the depos of the two shrinks he tried to slide in under the guise of PTSS but got caught at it when he found out Jeff was also going to depose them so he dropped it. It was just rubbish anyhow.

ME in red...

Adam Longo‏@adamlongo

In #baez book Presumed Guilty Jose and Cheney Mason confront George Anthony about #caseyanthony allegations of sex abuse and he doesn't deny It probably went something like this....."we are going to ask you something but we don't want you to answer."

This isn't "at you" SOTS, but just answering "off of". I'm not buying that at all. George knew those questions were coming because the SA told him about it, warned him and CA in full, and probably told him not to respond to either CM or Baez outside of the courtroom.

And I sure wish everyone would remember GA made that statement about doing anything for his daughter early on in the case and certainly well before FCA began these disgusting accusations about sexual abuse.

Not a GA fan here but I'd rather we didn't play Baez's game....

This isn't "at you" SOTS, but just answering "off of". I'm not buying that at all. George knew those questions were coming because the SA told him about it, warned him and CA in full, and probably told him not to respond to either CM or Baez outside of the courtroom.

And I sure wish everyone would remember GA made that statement about doing anything for his daughter early on in the case and certainly well before FCA began these disgusting accusations about sexual abuse.

Not a GA fan here but I'd rather we didn't play Baez's game....

Oh I remember that statement by GA.....I wasn't trying to imply that JB really said that...I was being facetious. :)

Oh I remember that statement by GA.....I wasn't trying to imply that JB really said that...I was being facetious. :)

:banghead::banghead: Sorry SOTS - first RR0004, and now I'm snipping at you - my apologies - I seem to have left my sense of humour somewhere around in or about Wednesday of last week...sigh...let me know if you find it around anywhere.

http://www.law.utk.edu/advocacy/advocate/Winter2012.pdf

Looks like JB is "running his mouth" again this winter.

The symposium will feature lawyers, journalists and communication experts who will address the topic of legal advocacy as well as legal and journalism ethics in the world of 24/7 news coverage. Noteworthy speakers with legal, media and public relations backgrounds will share their personal and professional experiences related to media coverage of legal proceedings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024