Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so.... all the recent happenings are interesting but so not surprising. cindy and casey bffs. jose trying to still make a buck. casey living off of mommy n daddy nnow caylees death. Nothing has changed really. just more proof and evidence that we were right about the whole anthony clan all along, and 12 people, from a village named pinellas, got it all so wrong.

Tap, tap, tap.

That's me waiting for BigMomma's bits from the book.

Hey There, Sally Lu, how R U?

Listen and listen good. First off I'm so so over upset and need to ask for a group hug. We lost our very beloved Sheriff Andy Griffith for one thing. I have tears on my eyes. :( RIP Ange Godspeed.

C'mon! Salacious details of "incest" even if it is disgusitng lies sells far better than confessions of a child murderer.....a bikini salesman knows that.

If that disturbing why didn't they follow thrum and have police investigate when asked. They said no. That alone makes one realize didn't happen. Perhaps he should reflect on his imaginary friend thingy

Thank you Adam Longo for the tweets and thank you Websleuthers for sharing them.

Wow. The book sounds disturbing. How to win friends and p**s off people.

It sounds like a spiteful and mean book to me. Is that how it's coming across to you?

To me, it comes across as bereft of truth as Casey's stories -- and for the same reasons. Greed and self-centeredness.

To me, it comes across as bereft of truth as Casey's stories -- and for the same reasons. Greed and self-centeredness.

I havnt read the whole book.. Could barely stomach the sample.. But i think you are right that the book is a bunch of Casey stories that really dont even make sense... But have the effect of painting both the felon and Baez in the best light possible. (or trying to anyway)

Could tell right away there would be no substance or flow or logic... Just like he came accross in the trial. The P12 would probably lap it up though.

I couldnt believe Baez wrote about him and the felon laughing about the zanny lie... There may be a few nuggats like that in there. Baez is so insensitive that it probably didnt occur to him how inappropriate that was.

I will say this. I would totally buy d caseys book. I think the only chance we have of getting to something remotely close to the truth would be from that dude. unless..... he also has something to gainfrom continuing to hide the anthonys deep dark little secrets.

I shook when I got that piece of that thing called a book in my hands. I only went for the 'choice parts' that everybody is so interested in. My girlfriend wound up reading through it and told one of the clerks this book should be returned to the writer then threw it on the floor. I hate to use the words like gag but that's about the size of it, open mind and all.

I don't know what JB is trying to accomplish, but do believe when you remember the words he said of being done with this, that he is on some kind of a I Don't Give A Care attitude. No matter what you may have thought about any of them, he added insights that would honestly make one think about a lot about the whole scernario.(I'm still shaking) To cut to the chase, I am very sorry but I cannot in good conscience repeat what he said about GA and it's discusting to say the very, very least. I came away with the clear thought that yes, unfortunately GA did do what fca related to JB. I also came away with the feeling that although we have different thoughts about fca, most of them accurate, there is now a feeling of confusing dismal feelings about her. I do not know who this Longo person is, but you keep reading on that because eventhough it's highlights, it's accurate.

I am waiting for my girlfreind to get to work to type and send me her shorthand notes.

If I didn't follow this case, I'd be just as confused as the P12. I would not buy this book, I'm sorry I read through it. Repeats of what we already know, with a lot more embellishments And Shame on JB. We can despise fca for whatever reason, but she is messed up and he took such advantage of her and has nerve to laugh about it all for a buck.

Let me gather more of my thought because I barely woke up and didn't sleep so good. This caused a major argument in my house, that's saying something since we never argue. DH who doesn't say much about this case said bottom line that they are all running for cover, the blood money has been made 1000 fold and nobody will ever own up to what exactly happened to Caylee. He seems to feel fca is covering for her mother and was equally complicant in this tragedy.

BigMomma! Wow, thank you for stomaching what most of us here could not- so sorry for the fight with your beloved hubby though. I am so grateful you shared your thoughts with us. Without going in to the disgusting details can you further elaborate your feelings on the situation between Casey and George and also why you said what you said about Cindy. I just have to say, that what you wrote rang the closest to true to my gut instinct on this from almost the beginning. Thanks in advance~ Frigga

I shook when I got that piece of that thing called a book in my hands. I only went for the 'choice parts' that everybody is so interested in. My girlfriend wound up reading through it and told one of the clerks this book should be returned to the writer then threw it on the floor. I hate to use the words like gag but that's about the size of it, open mind and all.

I don't know what JB is trying to accomplish, but do believe when you remember the words he said of being done with this, that he is on some kind of a I Don't Give A Care attitude. No matter what you may have thought about any of them, he added insights that would honestly make one think about a lot about the whole scernario.(I'm still shaking) To cut to the chase, I am very sorry but I cannot in good conscience repeat what he said about GA and it's discusting to say the very, very least. I came away with the clear thought that yes, unfortunately GA did do what fca related to JB. I also came away with the feeling that although we have different thoughts about fca, most of them accurate, there is now a feeling of confusing dismal feelings about her. I do not know who this Longo person is, but you keep reading on that because eventhough it's highlights, it's accurate.

I am waiting for my girlfreind to get to work to type and send me her shorthand notes.

If I didn't follow this case, I'd be just as confused as the P12. I would not buy this book, I'm sorry I read through it. Repeats of what we already know, with a lot more embellishments And Shame on JB. We can despise fca for whatever reason, but she is messed up and he took such advantage of her and has nerve to laugh about it all for a buck.

Let me gather more of my thought because I barely woke up and didn't sleep so good. This caused a major argument in my house, that's saying something since we never argue. DH who doesn't say much about this case said bottom line that they are all running for cover, the blood money has been made 1000 fold and nobody will ever own up to what exactly happened to Caylee. He seems to feel fca is covering for her mother and was equally complicant in this tragedy.

It's possible there was a fight the night before and CA does feel partly responsible for what happened to Caylee. One can only imagine what was said between the two and afterwards when CA reflected back on their argument she realized she may have set the wheels in motion by something she said. We will never know unless CA admits the argument.

Remember how Jesse said KC changes depending on those around her. It is possible her stories about GA came from someone or something she read. She cannot be believed, especially regarding what she told JB. She just can't tell the truth. And if KC signed off on his book you just know it's a lie because she wants to sell "her" version of the truth to the highest bidder. lol jmo

Listen and listen good. First off I'm so so over upset and need to ask for a group hug. We lost our very beloved Sheriff Andy Griffith for one thing. I have tears on my eyes. :( RIP Ange Godspeed.

Very much loved in our house. I had to send the bad news to my sister who watched Andy every day.

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) BigMomma!

I saw that this am as well. Now, he was a class act.

I must have missed to post which detailed what JB and KC was laughing about regarding Zanny. Does anyone know what that was about???

I must have missed to post which detailed what JB and KC was laughing about regarding Zanny. Does anyone know what that was about???

Supposedly they were driving around after she was released and she said "do you know who lives up the street (as if she would know after 3 years) and he said "Zanny?" and they both cracked up (because that is so funny and appropriate) and she said "don't make me punch you"

I will say this. I would totally buy d caseys book. I think the only chance we have of getting to something remotely close to the truth would be from that dude. unless..... he also has something to gainfrom continuing to hide the anthonys deep dark little secrets.

If he has nothing to lose-Who really does at this point. He would be the one who could give more insight to the dealing of those woods. DC has no more of an obligation to anybody in this. Imo, I think some of these people are feeling their conscience biting back at them. I also feel they want to speak up because they do not want to go through anymore court hearings and keep using the client privlege rule any longer.

I have a lump in my throat, my stomach is all knotted up and there is nothing to make fun of, not for me, not today.

:truce:I want to see the A's pay back every single dollar they ever made off this by way of some time spent behind bars. I want to see each and every one of them pay for what they did to Caylee. Forget about the people who tried to help. Lesson learned, be wary of what you hear and do not let your sympathy rule good common sense.

It's possible there was a fight the night before and CA does feel partly responsible for what happened to Caylee. One can only imagine what was said between the two and afterwards when CA reflected back on their argument she realized she may have set the wheels in motion by something she said. We will never know unless CA admits the argument.

Remember how Jesse said KC changes depending on those around her. It is possible her stories about GA came from someone or something she read. She cannot be believed, especially regarding what she told JB. She just can't tell the truth. And if KC signed off on his book you just know it's a lie because she wants to sell "her" version of the truth to the highest bidder. lol jmo

BBM
Exactly! I could come up with horrible lies about molestation as well.

BigMomma, consider the source...CFCA is a psychopath and IMO so is JB. They can come up with outragous stories and never look back.

Thank you for sharing this Bigmomma. I agree with despising her for whatever reasons. She is an adult though and no matter how messed up she's responsible for her actions. I do agree that she is one messed up person and that he did take advantage of her mainly I believe to boost his own career. I still believe that she was and is responsible for the death of Caylee. But I don't agree with what he's done with this book. It's one thing to trash talk your client with your colleagues quiet another to do it with the general public. To me, it's about the same as if your family doctor wrote a book and told people about your private medical issues. I would think that it would be frowned upon. I think that he has a hard-non (you know what I mean) on for George. I think that he's really proud of his opening statement and writing the nasty things about George gives him some sort of satisfaction...if you catch my drift. What other reason would he have to include this trash in his book? Looks like he's throwing digs at George with the pic of his cover with the board, gas can and duct tape and with this entry in his book. It seems personal in that respect and it appears almost as a challange to George to step up and do something about it. I'm still wondering though...being he even stated in court that Casey was a liar...how did he pick and choose to believe what he thought was the truth out of all of her lies. Seems she conned him too. So, he's not as smart as he wants to appear to be. I just throw him in the pile along with Cindy and Mason. They believe whatever it is that she says that makes them feel good. Know what I mean? Was it his insight on Casey that leaves you feeling confused Bigmomma? Consider the source and go with you gut. I hope that you're feeling better.

Adam Longo, anchor and newsreporter at news13 in Orlando Florida. Very very active during the arrest and trial of FCA. Surprised you don't remember him.

Supposedly they were driving around after she was released and she said "do you know who lives up the street (as if she would know after 3 years) and he said "Zanny?" and they both cracked up (because that is so funny and appropriate) and she said "don't make me punch you"

And he put this in his book? I bet Morgan is loving it. Shows a high school mentality level on both their parts. I can't believe he would write that down and put it in a book. I guess he did not consult an ethics attorney before writing the book. jmo

And he put this in his book? I bet Morgan is loving it. Shows a high school mentality level on both their parts. I can't believe he would write that down and put it in a book. I guess he did not consult an ethics attorney before writing the book. jmo

Yep. Here is where I read it:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...zs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2#.T_Msr7ChS4R

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper