Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing this Bigmomma. I agree with despising her for whatever reasons. She is an adult though and no matter how messed up she's responsible for her actions. I do agree that she is one messed up person and that he did take advantage of her mainly I believe to boost his own career. I still believe that she was and is responsible for the death of Caylee. But I don't agree with what he's done with this book. It's one thing to trash talk your client with your colleagues quiet another to do it with the general public. To me, it's about the same as if your family doctor wrote a book and told people about your private medical issues. I would think that it would be frowned upon. I think that he has a hard-non (you know what I mean) on for George. I think that he's really proud of his opening statement and writing the nasty things about George gives him some sort of satisfaction...if you catch my drift. What other reason would he have to include this trash in his book? Looks like he's throwing digs at George with the pic of his cover with the board, gas can and duct tape and with this entry in his book. It seems personal in that respect and it appears almost as a challange to George to step up and do something about it. I'm still wondering though...being he even stated in court that Casey was a liar...how did he pick and choose to believe what he thought was the truth out of all of her lies. Seems she conned him too. So, he's not as smart as he wants to appear to be. I just throw him in the pile along with Cindy and Mason. They believe whatever it is that she says that makes them feel good. Know what I mean? Was it his insight on Casey that leaves you feeling confused Bigmomma? Consider the source and go with you gut. I hope that you're feeling better.

Didn't defense admit right after the trial that they had used consultants to decide who to pass the blame off to regarding Caylee's death and originally they picked CA but found there was too much sympathy out there for her so they tested the waters with GA and found people were more receptive to believing GA being the "bad" guy and they went after him. Even in the opening statements JB said could not did happen. So now he claims it did happen? Did JB forget what they talked about right after the trial and their strategy? If they knew what happened all along why go after RK? If they knew Caylee drowned why involve all those TES people in an investigation that exposed them to the public. Why was it necessary to discredit all those people? Why, because GA was never the issue until they ran out of options.

Also JB's whining about KC being brought down to watch the monitor the day Caylee was found as her being treated unfairly. KC already knew Caylee was dead, already knew where she was hidden. He made it sound as if she was the victim and we all know she knew Caylee was already dead. Why would he leave himself wide open with that comment? What I see is someone going in and writing an article about everything that is wrong about what JB claims in his book. jmo

oh come on with this. It is not enough that she got out but they laugh about the lies she told and the lives she destroyed;. Yeah, thats a girl i wanna be friends with and a man i want as the father to my children, NOT!!! Now i see why they gravitated towards eachother. CAsey is not an impressive person and the people she manages to keep by her side share her lack of conscience and accountability. She may manage to move on with her life and even find "love",but it will never be true or fulfilling. The anthony family will forever be infamous for covering for a liar and a child abuser, and imo, a murderer. They can have their blood money, caylee will always be more "our" child, than she ever was theirs.

oh, n by the way, HI CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope im in your scrapbook. lol!!

Adam Longo, anchor and newsreporter at news13 in Orlando Florida. Very very active during the arrest and trial of FCA. Surprised you don't remember him.

Right now I'm having a hard time remembering anything, I must have blocked out a lot of things from the trial except the actual trial itself.

I agree with what everyone has said here - about GA, about fca being adult enough to know right from wrong and all that. It's like this this nasty joke bout pointing to this house and saying what was said about Zanny. Look at it ths way. fca supposedly says she can't remember who or what happened to what I think she was saying about who took Calyee(thats how I read it) but she has clear memory of who might have lived in some house she pointed to when she was on this geat escape? come on, we are not stupid at all.

Let me put it this way, imo, she was born into a house of very questionable behavior? and dysfunction doesn't begin to cover it. Bear with me because I'm no head Dr. and I'm having a hard time coming up with the right way of trying to say this, and I am not defending her the least, but it's like one day she's siding in with CA, the next, with GA, one day she hates her brother, the next they are bosom buddys. fca changes like the wind and she manipulates each and every situation, but how did this happen? Did just happen in the last 10 years or so? Imo, like 'they' say, she was around all the craziness and learned. This is in no way a pass for anything, I don't care what her buddy attorney of a Godfather says. She could have spent 13 years in jail for , danged forgot the word-manslaughter?, but JB's words she didnt know? Isn't this why he is there, to advise her? Anyway, getting back to what I am trying to get out, fca was imo, very twisted because of her life, but still it doesnt pass for a deceased child she has always managed to push away('What about ME?), it doesnt pass any muster for anything. I've seen 'half baked' people in my life and they'd have at least the sense to call somebody for some type of help no matter what the situation. I don't care for her, but at the same time, she needs help that nobody seems to care about, not when she was a little girl and not now. An out of contol locomotive.

I'll come back in a little while and speak some more of the sorry excuse of a book. Let me say this, Where we got more of an insight of JA's eloquence, there is nothing more than mind expanding going on in JB's book-his theories, his words and I don't care what the heck he says about GA. or the man in the moon, it STILL does not explain what happened to Caylee.

If you got the stomach to browse into it, be all means, be pre warned, it will make you sick and very angry. You'll come away with more of WTF attitude than you ever thought, that's the truth.

I'll come back in a little while and speak some more of the sorry excuse of a book. Let me say this, Where we got more of an insight of JA's eloquence, there is nothing more than mind expanding going on in JB's book-his theories, his words and I don't care what the heck he says about GA. or the man in the moon, it STILL does not explain what happened to Caylee.

If you got the stomach to browse into it, be all means, be pre warned, it will make you sick and very angry. You'll come away with more of WTF attitude than you ever thought, that's the truth.

The truth is not always interesting but sensationalism sells. He's trying to sell his book. The truth does not matter. jmo

Thank you for doing this, I know it's hard for you, thank you!!!!

Right now I'm having a hard time remembering anything, I must have blocked out a lot of things from the trial except the actual trial itself.

I agree with what everyone has said here - about GA, about fca being adult enough to know right from wrong and all that. It's like this this nasty joke bout pointing to this house and saying what was said about Zanny. Look at it ths way. fca supposedly says she can't remember who or what happened to what I think she was saying about who took Calyee(thats how I read it) but she has clear memory of who might have lived in some house she pointed to when she was on this geat escape? come on, we are not stupid at all.

Let me put it this way, imo, she was born into a house of very questionable behavior? and dysfunction doesn't begin to cover it. Bear with me because I'm no head Dr. and I'm having a hard time coming up with the right way of trying to say this, and I am not defending her the least, but it's like one day she's siding in with CA, the next, with GA, one day she hates her brother, the next they are bosom buddys. fca changes like the wind and she manipulates each and every situation, but how did this happen? Did just happen in the last 10 years or so? Imo, like 'they' say, she was around all the craziness and learned. This is in no way a pass for anything, I don't care what her buddy attorney of a Godfather says. She could have spent 13 years in jail for , danged forgot the word-manslaughter?, but JB's words she didnt know? Isn't this why he is there, to advise her? Anyway, getting back to what I am trying to get out, fca was imo, very twisted because of her life, but still it doesnt pass for a deceased child she has always managed to push away('What about ME?), it doesnt pass any muster for anything. I've seen 'half baked' people in my life and they'd have at least the sense to call somebody for some type of help no matter what the situation. I don't care for her, but at the same time, she needs help that nobody seems to care about, not when she was a little girl and not now. An out of contol locomotive.

The facts are that we don't know what she was like as a little girl but I saw no indication in GA and CA's behaviour that no one cared about her as she was growing up or as an adult. Their behavior indicated exactly the opposite. Not really clear why you choose to believe some of JB's/FCA's lies and discard the rest. Even her friends said she lied about everything, even when she didn't need to. Why start believing anything she says now?

I have a very hard time imaging LDB and JA ignoring any suggestions of any kind of impropriety on the part of GA to FCA. They were aware the defense was going to move in that direction several months before the trial began. As we have discussed ad nauseum on these threads - the suggestion of incest or molestation is one that folks will pick up and run with - JB knows that which is why he wrote about "it" and protected his sorry er self by saying FCA told him that, and FCA as the prize manipulator knows it also. Very sad to see anyone giving it any credibility at all.

The media appears to be experiending a media blackout today on JB's book. I don't see it mentioned "anywhere".

The truth is not always interesting but sensationalism sells. He's trying to sell his book. The truth does not matter. jmo

And isn't it interesting how FCA has managed via Baez and his search for the moneypost - to turn the attention away from the focus being on the injustice of the verdict in Caylee's murder and back onto "poor poor FCA who was abused by her father and is such a victim." Just another kind of media smoke and mirrors.

And shame shame on us if we buy into it!!! :maddening:

One word describes all of the A's and that is "*advertiser censored*"

(by the pricking of my thumbs...)

you know, in my less generous moments, I used to think we just needed a big island for all this world's wicked...

now I just want an island where I can go away from it

Hi all. I haven’t read the book but have read Adam Longo’s tweets and your updates here. My DD has ordered the book as she wants to read it. DD is a social work/psychology major. She says sociopaths are born, not necessarily made. Sometimes the environment they are in can bring out the tendencies, but not always. I think people like JB, CM, Cindy all have their own personal investment in believing a lie. What they don’t recognize is that sociopaths lie.

We had a discussion last night about the how/why I think CA and FCA have kissed and made up. How I see that FCA pulled the wool over CA’s eyes and said “yes Caylee drowned accidentally...I was on the computer...blah blah blah. I freaked and didn’t know what to do with the body – I knew you guys would be so disappointed so I freaked out.” Cindy forgave and forgot. George agreed to fall on the sword at trial to free his beloved. The trial itself shows us that. Kronk, the searchers being villified, possible Jesse being put forth as the perp. Spaghetti. That is all that was.

“Zany” was used by FCA to Richard Grund a year or more before Caylee’s death, as the newfound babysitter. You know the one, the one that wouldn’t accept payment to keep Caylee because she was such a doll. (Yes, she was indeed). This was the story to friends she was trying to impress by being a cool working mom, a working mom that got to have the greatest job where you literally never went into the office and could work from your laptop at all hours. Sooooo...when Caylee died - FCA glommed onto that Zany thing, and off it went.

What I simply cannot understand is that IF it were in fact an accident, why she didn’t tell somebody early on. She DID NOT. She sat in jail for 3 years while her defense team concocted the craziest (albeit effective) defense the world has ever seen. And part of that time was spent talking to fellow inmates who told her about their abusive upbringing....which she and team wove into their defense, using George as the spaghetti. They combed internet forums and blogsites and saw people saying he seemed like a strange bird, etc. and voila. A patsy was born.

If it were simply an accident, FGS why not just say it. I, for one, would understand better how it “snowballed” out of control. I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER forget hearing that questioning by Yuri of Casey at Universal where he says “are you afraid that somebody will think badly of you if you admit an accident happened? “ or words like that...and her chilling answer was “OH I AM TERRIFIED”. She was terrified of Cindy being disappointed in her, so the coverup about a kidnapping vindictive babysitter was born. But that wouldn’t fly in the long run, so her defense team had to come up with another type of pasta to throw at the wall. = George.

So now we are left with the question of not whether she killed Caylee, but whether her father molested her. And what you determine to be that answer will either let her be accepted into society.....or not.

I saw a tweet from @DaDessertLadie made about 2 hrs ago, she details some of what someone who read JB's book passed along to her, it is a long tweet in TwitLonger so I am not going to paste it in the Social Media thread, but since we are talking about the book down here and what was in it, here is my 2cents.

Part of the tweet describes the GA abuse allegations JB put in the book in the most detail I have seen, just a short sentence but it probably says it all, and from reading it, my take is FCA heard someone in jail who really was abused relay to her what that abuse was like, and FCA parroted it to JB, or, (eta: anyone could know someone who had this kind of abuse happen, relayed to FCA/JB and sounded "good" to use for the book): since this book was written recently, who knows? the "story" could be made up out of whole cloth. I absolutely do not believe one single word of it. JB in his book says FCA had a name for GA's "private part" which equates to a "man with no hair" if you get my drift, and gave a bit more, if you can look for her tweet. But my point is just because JB has this in his book, I give the exact same credence to this information as if the words came directly from FCA's mouth, i.e., it is a LIE!

IMO, MOO, etc.

ETA: and please don't think for one minute I am downplaying real sexual abuse, sadly it happens far too often and is utterly devastating, I was just writing this without emotion, probably in the same vein FCA relayed it to JB LOL!

oh, n by the way, HI CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope im in your scrapbook. lol!!

Oh, and :seeya: KC ----> I hope I AM NOT in your scrapbook! It is bad enough I have to breathe air that might have passed through your vile lungs.

:rant:

I saw a tweet from @DaDessertLadie made about 2 hrs ago, she details some of what someone who read JB's book passed along to her, it is a long tweet in TwitLonger so I am not going to paste it in the Social Media thread, but since we are talking about the book down here and what was in it, here is my 2cents.

Part of the tweet describes the GA abuse allegations JB put in the book in the most detail I have seen, just a short sentence but it probably says it all, and from reading it, my take is FCA heard someone in jail who really was abused relay to her what that abuse was like, and FCA parroted it to JB, or, since this book was written recently, who knows? the "story" could be made up out of whole cloth. I absolutely do not believe one single word of it. JB in his book says FCA had a name for GA's "private part" which equates to a "man with no hair" if you get my drift, and gave a bit more, if you can look for her tweet. But my point is just because JB has this in his book, I give the exact same credence to this information as if the words came directly from FCA's mouth, i.e., it is a LIE!

IMO, MOO, etc.

I read the excerpt you refer to - and I would swear I have heard that somewhere before - book/movie/teevee show - but most assuredly not in any of the evidence...

Part of the tweet describes the GA abuse allegations JB put in the book in the most detail I have seen, just a short sentence but it probably says it all, and from reading it, my take is FCA heard someone in jail who really was abused relay to her what that abuse was like, and FCA parroted it to JB, or, (eta: anyone could know someone who had this kind of abuse happen, relayed to FCA/JB and sounded "good" to use for the book): since this book was written recently, who knows? the "story" could be made up out of whole cloth. I absolutely do not believe one single word of it. JB in his book says FCA had a name for GA's "private part" which equates to a "man with no hair" if you get my drift, and gave a bit more, if you can look for her tweet. But my point is just because JB has this in his book, I give the exact same credence to this information as if the words came directly from FCA's mouth, i.e., it is a LIE!

IMO, MOO, etc.

Yeah, and how JBs nickname for JA was "Tourette's Boy" or something.

BigMomma, she CANNOT be helped in anyway. She's a psychopath.

Yeah, and how JBs nickname for JA was "Tourette's Boy" or something.

Yep, some of that information makes JB sound really juvenile, and something else about Lisbeth Fryer noticed JA has really long fingers so the DT started calling him "rat hands", what does that even mean? so this is the kind of nonsense JB chose to write about, pathetic. I'm sure he was trying his best to get back at JA for calling him smarmy!!! hahaha, so he had to give about 3 names for JA, to outdo him or something, what a waste, huge waste. :moo:

:seeya:

IMO, MOO, etc.

And isn't it interesting how FCA has managed via Baez and his search for the moneypost - to turn the attention away from the focus being on the injustice of the verdict in Caylee's murder and back onto "poor poor FCA who was abused by her father and is such a victim." Just another kind of media smoke and mirrors.

And shame shame on us if we buy into it!!! :maddening:

Hanging my head in shame! But at the same time big ole backfire JB and CFCA.

NO ONE WILL EVER FORGET THE INJUSTICE THAT WAS DONE TO CAYLEE, EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper