Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he might say something useful or insightful but sadly no. Spent most of his time talking about how ignorant the rest of us are about the Constitution. I am for one stunned at his concern for the rest of us ignorant souls. I think it must be hard on him to be the smartest man in the world and the only one that knows the truth. :ohwow:

My only thought was climb down off the cross honey, somebody else needs the wood.

I tried to bring up the WESH interview links but it's already been taken down! Page not available. I do remember parts of it, though.

I just watched the 2 part interview with mason..i'm pretty sure my head exploded!

I watched it too. So many holes in his story. Like a six year old trying to talk his way out of a lie. Deflect by calling people names. Between mason and jb, they have single handedly set the reputation of the legal community back 100 years.

We don't need an interviewer asking the hard questions. We need an interviewer challenging the stupid answers.

I dont know if this is true or not but somone on Amazon that gave the book 5 stars is recalling something from the book. Jose runs to walmart to get a saw to cut open caylees skull...he actually went to walmart to get the saw.

Maybe its just me but that made me feel sick.

I dont know if this is true or not but somone on Amazon that gave the book 5 stars is recalling something from the book. Jose runs to walmart to get a saw to cut open caylees skull...he actually went to walmart to get the saw.

Maybe its just me but that made me feel sick.

Seriously , a saw... To prove it was an accident?

Casey Anthony sure has Mason hoodwinked into thinking she's a "nice" girl! She's so good at being what those around her want her to be! He's representing her in her appeal and I'm betting he's still working pro bono.

Among the many things in this interview that vexed me was the statement he made aobut how she loves to learn. If that were true, why didn't she use the time she's been in isolation to take an online class? If I had been one to advise her, I would have recommended she take a GED course and get her high school diploma. Instead, he says she is gardening, cooking, cleaning and watching old movies and tv programs like I Love Lucy. We know the awful books she has been reading from a previous Mason interview.

Also, since she's nearing the end of her probation, she's stopped her "grief counseling" and religious activities. I wish those topics had been brought up!

Yep, she continues to use Mason and he's an easy mark.

I was fairly certain she used AIM as well...but I think he worked 3-11?? IF this is an accurate reporting of the searches made, I would tend to believe George is more likely to be searching for suicide because A) He tried it subsequently and B) She's too in love with herself to kill herself. IMO.

I don't really see much value to this evidence to the SA, but I find it curious that the defense didn't bring it out at trial that I know of, yet it would seem to somehow support that George knew something that day that really upset him.

And I've just read back a little and No, Jose does not agree to be Casey's godfather, he says it would cross the line, lol.

I think I saw someone else ask about Laura Buchannon and he does talk about her. I was not following that part of the case as closely, but he seems to paint her as a person who searched and didn't see anything but that she was intimidated into not testifying.

BBM. I was being snarky when I mentioned that Godfather/Goddaughter part:floorlaugh:

Who lets you read a book then return it for a refund?
Please ask DH to keep his money - giving to Baez is rewarding him for his lies and is allowing him to betray Caylee again... IMO

Yep, I am nauseous every time I read someone has bought the book. I know there is curiosity but that is not worth putting money in the pockets of it or its defenders. Baez doesn't care if you agree with him or not, and he knows he is not going to convince those who know the truth to believe otherwise. In short, he does not care why people buy his book...only that they do.

Cha-ching!

Thanks for reading what I really don't want to. I want to thank every one who reads this trash and gives us their reviews. Any book by Jose, Casey, etc will come back and bite them on the butt and that is one thing I'm sure of.

Jose needs to remember that when he points the finger at George and tells us about Casey's claim of sexual abuse (and wants to share the details with us) the same accusation can be made against him by Casey. If he knows Casey has mental problems how could he think she'd let him off as easy as signing a piece of paper so he could tell the real story?

Next we get the poor Casey book and all of her lies. Casey doesn't realize that once a liar always a liar and she can't ever change that. She has no real story to tell.

I wonder how many of the Pinellas12 will read the books and be ashamed.

This all just pisses me off all over again.

JB points a finger, has four more pointing back at him. I was trying to throw the point across, in fca's mental illness, she's accused two men in her family, who's to say she can't turn tail and accuse more? kwim? JB was warned numerous times no touchy, chastized for the licorce and other things. Can't hide her words she also blamed a number of guys as being Caylee's father, including poor JG.

Glad I didn't buy the beyond dripping drivel.

Sort of O/T, but what in the world happened last night? Channel surfing before sleepytime and here comes news about the other FL. missing girl, Haleigh, then another channel reporting on fca again and what she's doing now. Who cares about what she's doing.:banghead: Sorry, just felt like I was in some very strange time warp after a very dismal and gut wrenching day.

Oh for crying out tears! I didn't read the saw buying at Walmart. I wonder if he was nasty enough to submit a receipt for that purchase:maddening:. That is just plain beyond nasty. No Brownie Points for his sorry postieror.:maddening:
(Just shared and asked DH his opinion of this saw carp, if an out of town medical examiner would dare to use a saw bought from Walmart. He dropped his glasses and gave a pretty resounding NO, then explained what I already know, about the correct way to do this and he says the other examiner could have just asked a hospital or another actual coroners office for the correct implements as a courtesy among professionals).

JB sure is getting his attention, for all the wrong reasons, he's so clueless he set out to do one thing or so he says, but all this attention has backfired and has angered a lot of people. Maybe it was done as some kind of payback. It IS nasty!

IIRC didn't Spitz shatter Caylee's skull? Maybe he did get a saw from Walmart?

Haven't/won't read JB's drivel, what does any of this have to do with a drowning?

Yep, I am nauseous every time I read someone has bought the book. I know there is curiosity but that is not worth putting money in the pockets of it or its defenders. Baez doesn't care if you agree with him or not, and he knows he is not going to convince those who know the truth to believe otherwise. In short, he does not care why people buy his book...only that they do.

Cha-ching!

For those who truly have the stomach and curiousity to read the book perhaps you can get it from your local library? Unfortunately most, if not all, will order in at least 1 or 2 copies.

As for the sexual reference made in the book, to the best of my knowledge that "term" was first coined on the show South Park and added to the urban dictionary after that. I find it very hard to believe that GA coined the phrase years earlier when KC was still a young girl.

MOO

Honest BigMomma - I so admire you for even cracking open JB's disgusting book - let alone reading that filth and coming back here to post about it. Hard to believe he's put that in print and I could see how upset you were. Besides, there is nothing wrong with speaking your mind - I just felt badly because you were in such distress about seeing it in print.

No offense taken....you were very brave!

:blowkiss: Thank you for understanding. I feel more like a :bang: danged fool for ever thinking, for being open minded enough I'd find some document, some form of actual proof of what he's spewing. Instead it was, well enough has been written and brought out. Just glad I didn't sit and read like my BFF did and boy! Did she have a LOT to say about it, all negative and she had not paid any attention to this case. I do want to share one thing she said, that I can repeat here, called him a ferret faced weasel:giggle:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano