Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i see that they are doing some damage control on amazon. Book is up to 2.4 from 2.3 out of 5 stars since yesterday. woo

I bet we could all find some people to go give the one stars a thumbs up useful and change that!
:innocent:

But they've treated Casey as though she were a celebrity from day 1, nothing new there, so I wondered who exactly, you thought was threatening Baez in order for him to be "in danger".

I've seen no threats towards any of Casey's team, not even a hint of it, much less "real danger".
I never said there were any threats against any if them...I said they wading into dangerous area trying to parade baby killer as if she were pop-tart celebrity. Who knows what "fans" she may attract?

Well, it reads differently to me. It reads like it is a fact that George did this, not just that it appeared to the author that he did something. Now, had he said "George may have felt..." I'd see it is something left open to interpretation, which is what speculation usually is. But the way it's worded in the book is stating that no one should be surprised that George felt as he did because feeling that way is common among abusers.

I do not believe that in this instance JB was careful enough.

But, whether or not George can sue really doesn't matter a whole lot, because he won't.
Can you imagine George going into work after all of this cr*p was published..."Hi, George! Heard your daughter is at it again". I never felt sorry for George...but now I do. I knew someone who was wrongly accused of abuse...and it devastated him (the accuser admitted it was all a lie). Here we have a convicted liar supposedly reporting the truth? GMAB! I'm ashamed that there are those out there in media land (and the internet) who are perpetuating these lies. IMPO, ENOUGH!! Caylee was NOT killed by her grandfather. This distraction does not help Casey one bit. No one feels sorry for her. No rehabilitating "it"! The more and more I see what's going on, the less likely I feel that any justice will come Caylee's way and that makes me very sad. There are so few of us (in the scheme of things) that really care. I've read the 5 star reviews...I can't remember anyone mentioning Caylee's name.

And how about the people who keep a sweater, pillow case or anything their loved ones scent is on - just to try to smell them again?

Yeah, got a real dinger over on Amazon trying to make it FILTHY. :banghead:

Seriously my teenager is broken hearted because her boyfriend moved several states away. I knew darn well better than to wash the sweatshirt of his he left for her.

do a search for LKB and facebook - she has a quote - she wants the hate to go away.........
to quote myself re: her quote:

Draw me a road map or tell me where to look - I can't find it and I am getting the itch-ies being on this page!

Seriously my teenager is broken hearted because her boyfriend moved several states away. I knew darn well better than to wash the sweatshirt of his he left for her.

Strawberry - have to share this with you. I was talking to someone who reads here and they said this to me last night, 'Jose didn't know the two white dogs of WS were going after his butt and those two dogs might take him down!' <------ wish I could remember the words exactly and type the intonation, but it was a hoot!

Ok.. Im about 31% done reading this garbage book. (NO i didnt buy it.. its borrowed)...
I am sooo angry. Its hard to even express how much... and Its not even about the claimed abuse or the other garbage (ive not gotten to the abuse chapter yet) that I had read on line and in here.. Its his whole ego, how great i am attitude.. Its him going on and on about how the police leaked everything.. (hey jb ever heard how in florida there is this little law that the public gets access to all the evidence and stuff)
He puts down everyone in law enforcement.. at the part right now i am reading..he is putting down sherriff Beary for crying when they found poor caylee's body...
I am soooo angry..

any way... pardon me if i cme in and rant today... as I cant read this garbage for long without a break with normal people with souls.. Like all you here

This brings to mind CA washing all Caylee's bedding when she was missing. Who does that? Most people would never wash that bedding again, but no not CA. What did she see on that bedding that she had to get rid of????

Decomposition from her puppies out in the backyard for 31 days sniffing around looking for their little playmate. How sad. I bet the house was scrubbed from top to bottom after july 16th. Of course Fox news was coming with GVS so someone had a good excuse to clean like a madwoman.

Can you imagine George going into work after all of this cr*p was published..."Hi, George! Heard your daughter is at it again". I never felt sorry for George...but now I do. I knew someone who was wrongly accused of abuse...and it devastated him (the accuser admitted it was all a lie). Here we have a convicted liar supposedly reporting the truth? GMAB! I'm ashamed that there are those out there in media land (and the internet) who are perpetuating these lies. IMPO, ENOUGH!! Caylee was NOT killed by her grandfather. This distraction does not help Casey one bit. No one feels sorry for her. No rehabilitating "it"! The more and more I see what's going on, the less likely I feel that any justice will come Caylee's way and that makes me very sad. There are so few of us (in the scheme of things) that really care. I've read the 5 star reviews...I can't remember anyone mentioning Caylee's name.

omg I was just thinking about that. Even reading the links where they quote him about when he first met her, he talks about how she didn't fit in with the rest of the people in jail. who cares! Shame on them all. I want GA to call a presser and state that everything fca, jb and co-author wrote is a lie and he is talking with an attorney about the possibility of lawsuit. Wouldn't that be something to see. lol

Do you have to be a member of FB?
oh sorry it was a quote of hers by someone else - looking for the original now
forget it ------ I am not sure when she said this:
Let's start having the hate go away and use this energy that everybody has to do something good in the world
the video is on here with her saying it but it doesn't clarify when she said it.
http://www.hlntv.com/clusters/casey-anthony-1-year-later
Casey: One Year Later

LKB video on bottom right
Anthony's abuse claims: did prosecutors drop the ball?

omg I was just thinking about that. Even reading the links where they quote him about when he first met her, he talks about how she didn't fit in with the rest of the people in jail. who cares! Shame on them all. I want GA to call a presser and state that everything fca, jb and co-author wrote is a lie and he is talking with an attorney about the possibility of lawsuit. Wouldn't that be something to see. lol

The guy has gone off the deep end..:banghead: No she didn't fit in with the people in the jail - even people who are being held for trial or are serving short sentences hate a baby killer - let alone a woman who killed beautiful 2 year old Caylee. These people get to watch the news - they knew who she was. I understand she got a lot of name calling and threatening when inmates walked by her cell.

And Mr. Mason, that's why she was locked away for 23 hours a day - for her own protection!

do a search for LKB and facebook - she has a quote - she wants the hate to go away.........
to quote myself re: her quote:

Let' have the hate go away. How about you and your cronies. What love have they been showing with all their accusations. Hateful people lie about anything to get what they want. You want people to do something for the world. Lying is not it. How about you start.

Did he forget the part where she was writing checks from her friends checkbook and stealing from the grandparents? He feels she needed a "free get out of jail card" because she didn't fit in? He's a defense attorney....he sees what he wants to. jmo

They are saving that for the reality show KC dreams of! LOL

How many people here have posted a review? Something to do for Caylee.
I would if I read the book, but having read only excerpts from here, don't think I qualify as a "reviewer". And I won't read the book...not even for free. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.

Thanks for the link, LG.
The only thing I didn't like about the article was that Hal suggested reading the book.....Not in a million years!
Many of the comments after the article were priceless! Ha! That's an idea; a book compiled of "thoughts comments, opinions from the peanut gallery".
I'm thinking the chapter supporting JB would be short........very short!
started to put some sort of smiley face here but, you know, there is STILL NOTHING FUNNY about Caylee's story.

How many people here have posted a review? Something to do for Caylee.

:silly: I did!

I am uploading Hal B segment on IS now - will post when done. That is the least I can do to thank him for his great articles lately! Strawberry, limber up your twitter fingers! LOL

Baez out and out accused George of duct taping little Caylee's face, wrapping her in garbage bags and dumping her in the neighborhood dump site. Can't George do anything about public accusations like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08