Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey rec'd a necklace from Cindy and they have a "pact" to wear Cayley's ashes
forever, as showing their connection to each other, the Anthony women, "forever" according to People Magazine.

Sick! (imo)

But then again, I think that whole family is very questionable.

I doubt Casey lied about her father too.

Seems rather strange, the entire thing.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20608689,00.html

Well Duh for Steve Helling cause CA sent that necklace via Baez when FCA was first sprung out of jail a year ago. There were her Ohio pics with her wearing it - so who knows if the pact thing is true - I mean c'mon - can you see FCA wearing anything dedicated to her daughter - I mean the one she murdered - 24/7?

Methinks little Stevie is making copy....

From what I've read here (not directly in the heap-o-trash novel), Baez himself said that he couldn't go all the way in accusing George of murder because he lacked any corroberating evidence.

Having said that, we all know the only "corroborating evidence" resided with in the South Park addled mind of the partially convicted psychopath of a mother.

Yet, Baez is starting a firestorm about Caylee's grandfather. During the public demonstrations outside the A home pre-trial during the relatively short time Miss It was out on bond, George's behavior (as well as Cindy's) was outrageous and confrontational. However, I viewed all the footage and thought that George came across as a grief-stricken man who had lost his beloved Caylee.

As for the quote about the body in the trunk of the car, it is on this video. The whole video was shot during Padilla's bond.

George Anthony - The Body In The Trunk Was Not My Granddaughter - YouTube

Also, I found this link posted by someone on Jeff Ashton's facebook page. It's Baez' Amazon Sales. I've bookmarked it. Very interesting!

http://www.novelrank.com/title/presumed-guilty-hardcover

Little Dude from the webcam at 3:04. :lol: I read through the webcam threads once and GA calls the umbrella guy little dude. :lol:

Where did that come from? What does the blue line mean? It says .co.uk?..is it sales rank...or units sold?

Ths one says sales rank and I can't figure it out much because the chart doesn't state what the units represent. If you go to the site and click on sales, you will see the number of books sold per day on the chart. For Amazon.com, 40 or so books a day seems average for this month. They are not flying off the shelves.

I pre-ordered Ashton's book and received it about two weeks after the official date. I had to send it back because p. 131 was damaged. I recall that they had already announced it was going into it's second round of publication. They'd sold out the first.

Well Duh for Steve Helling cause CA sent that necklace via Baez when FCA was first sprung out of jail a year ago. There were her Ohio pics with her wearing it - so who knows if the pact thing is true - I mean c'mon - can you see FCA wearing anything dedicated to her daughter - I mean the one she murdered - 24/7?

Methinks little Stevie is making copy....

If she does wear it, I hope it's like an albatross around her neck. :) Jmo

This chart might depress you but it will also cheer you up.

This is total sales for all English domains

Note the sudden FALL at the end - can't wait to see the flat line by next week!

thebigfall.jpg
Can you do that going back with Jeffs bk.

Baez is offering a 8x10 picture of himself
if you send him a picture of yourself holding up his book

I recall GA in his driveway saying that wasn't my daughter in the trunk. He was quite upset and I always thought he misspoke and meant his granddaughter.

Didn't he say "that was not my granddaughter in my daughters car"?
That was at the time they were all listening to these psycics, & the liar psycics were telling the anthonys that it was not Caylee's body that had been in the trunk, it was a strippers body.'
I believe it was around that time anyway. Seems to add up IMO

Is that a joke, Hand??? Seriously? Can you tell us where you saw that? I remember you said you don't know how to link....

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Ermmm - is His picture free???

Didn't he say "that was not my grandaughter in my daughters car"?
That was at the time they were all listening to these Psycics & the liar psycics were telling the anthonys that it was not Caylee's body that had been in the trunk, it was a strippers body.'
I believe it was around that time anyway. Seems to add up IMO

Now you set me off wondering because I thought it was pretty early after the car trunk was discovered. And it was either a media person or one of the people who flocked to stand in front of the house.

I know once he said - shut up - shut up, and the second time he said that's not my ........I can only imagine he was having a hard time accepting that his precious grand daughter'd body had decomposed in his daughter's trunk.

Can't say I blame him - I'd have trouble with that - never mind having the media crowding me shouting did I think Caylee was dead...when I wanted to cling to "she's missing"...for a while longer...

This is why I am wondering in my mind, was KC the South Park fan or was it JB (or a team member) who was the South Park fan and given what she had said, retrofitted it all. I am sure in those visits (EF had many long one, right) somebody could have told her all about south park so when she went to the psychologists she could add details. Perhaps her own team set it up for 'crazy' KC to take the sword if those *itches of WS ever put it all together.
Or, KC used her knowledge to feed her lies and she is the fan.

I am still undecided, but I strongly feel it is one of those two scenario's cause it surely is not a coincidence, IMHO.

Well....lookie here at what I found via someone's twitter page....interesting reading in light of "The Book"

It is from an ABC Interview of Dennis McKenna - Private Eye for the defense.

"I walked out of that house and thought to myself, 'I don't think this kid committed first degree murder. There is something really disturbing about this family. I was shocked by their lack of emotion. There was no sense of loss or despondency. Their granddaughter's remains had just been found and they're sitting around booking television interviews and talking about how much money their foundation is making," McKenna recalls.

"George was bizarre. He would go around and around for hours and he wouldn't answer a question directly. And he is a former detective, so he knows the drill. There was something off with this guy," McKenna said.

He shared his instincts with Baez and suggested looking into the family dynamics - and any dark secrets -- of the Anthony family.

"After I read the discovery and George's interviews, I thought, "This guy is way too eager to throw his daughter under the bus."

McKenna's theory of what happened to Caylee Anthony mirrors Baez's court defense of Casey Anthony.

"It was an accident that spun out of control and George disposed of the body, but I can't say exactly how," McKenna said. "If Casey wanted to be free, she would have dropped Caylee in the pool, called 911 and been a grieving mother."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-oj-simpson-shared-lead-investigator/story?id=14328565

Hmmm... I'm thinking of going to my local bookstore in some sort of bizarre costume... maybe one of those CA masks from Halloween, picking up the book from the shelf and taking a picture of myself. Then, I could put the book back with its post-it-note still attached. Worth the cost of a stamp to see what would happen! I could use a new target for my dart board! :floorlaugh:

Now you set me off wondering because I thought it was pretty early after the car trunk was discovered. And it was either a media person or one of the people who flocked to stand in front of the house.

I know once he said - shut up - shut up, and the second time he said that's not my ........I can only imagine he was having a hard time accepting that his precious grand daughter'd body had decomposed in his daughter's trunk.

Can't say I blame him - I'd have trouble with that - never mind having the media crowding me shouting did I think Caylee was dead...when I wanted to cling to "she's missing"...for a while longer...

It was right after the air sample results came back..she was on bond then. That was right before Lennie pulled her bond. The emotion in that video says it all. If he disposed of her and knew she was gone he would not have that raw anger (stage of grief) that he was displacing toward Little Dude.

It was right after the air sample results came back..she was on bond then. That was right before Lennie pulled her bond. The emotion in that video says it all. If he disposed of her and knew she was gone he would not have that raw anger (stage of grief) that he was displacing toward Little Dude.

I said that to my daughter last night. JB keeps alluding to George's behavior as a coverup....um if he was acting back then, he deserves an academy award. He was a grandfather madly searching for his "kidnapped" daughter.

Hi Whisper, BBM this info is wrong - thats not how Caylee was given her name... Whatshername wanted an irish sounding name and came up with something like Rylie, and then Kaylee, and then changed it to a C, hence Caylee (so the CMA tradition could continue)

It had nothing to do with Casey and Lee's name merged.

Is that what what's-her-name said? So the CMA tradition could continue? Sure, we all know what a stickler she was regarding family values, tradition, etc. :lol:

Hmmm... I'm thinking of going to my local bookstore in some sort of bizarre costume... maybe one of those CA masks from Halloween, picking up the book from the shelf and taking a picture of myself. Then, I could put the book back with its post-it-note still attached. Worth the cost of a stamp to see what would happen! I could use a new target for my dart board! :floorlaugh:

Maybe wearing a devil's outfit or perhaps just the horns, carry a pitchfork and ask the clerk to take your pic. Later, returning the book to its lonely spot in the store.

Seriously - I think Baez should be very very careful what he asks for these days - a predict a landslide of "Character Picks" with the book on fire, people holding their nose, people holding the book over an open garbage bin - the list goes on and on and on.....:lol:

Oh and let's not forget foks giving baez "the Mason salute'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member