Sidebar Discussion #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such as George was - in those early interviews with LEO - trying to point the guilt towards Casey early on to deflect any suspicion from himself. (This is, of course, per JB).

See, this I just don't get! GA was upfront so therefor he was trying to take the heat off himself & pin it on the guilty one.
It never made sense to me. If he lied he would have been suspicious & because he was upfront he also was suspicious.
Because GA had compassion when it came to his animals (that were no doubt killed my KC) being buried he is somehow a murderer. Can he really twist the truth that much to convince someone with brains that KC is innocent? Or that GA was involved in any way? I guess the truth & this world are strangers too.

Agree and what exactly does JB think people did with their beloved pets 15 years ago when they died, but wrap them and bury them in the backyard. There weren't vets all over the place then willing to cremate and give you back an urn with the ashes. Geez....:banghead:

OT a little - but I might have to eat my words I posted yesterday that I didn't believe Sean Hannity would grovel with the likes of JB (on the rumor that he offered to pay for GZ's defense if JB was on DT)

Steve Helling‏@stevehelling

Fox's Sean Hannity will be doing the first interview with #George Zimmerman, airing tonight.

Buyback Time Jose! :seeya:

Sales Rank #471 - #11 in Mayhem ....

Interested watchers ask - will this be a #500 day? :seeya:

Oh God just KILL ME NOW if Baez joins GZ's defense team!!!! Like the past four years wasn't BAD ENOUGH for me!!!! I thought I chose another case to follow that was mercifully Baez FREE!!!! I've even halfway liked O'Mara because he at least has a brain even if he's sleazy like Baez is. God please NO. Baez, say NO!!!!!

Ah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! That is just awesome. My favorite radio station interviewed yesterday. I was so disappointed in them, and didn't listen to it, but after the interview was over, the DJ's were talking and didn't seem to be all that impressed with him, so that made me feel much better. Still, I couldn't believe they interviewed him!!!!

Things to ponder on The Book:

If Casey hates her dad so, why was she so disappointed she couldn't get out of jail to eat chili with the family?

I'm not sure that anyone is really hoping that she will screw up again, I think that most of just know that she will. As far as innocent victims left behind her, anyone that she associates with even now is a potential victim already. We know what Casey is like. She lies, steals, does for herself only. That is not going to change.

MOO

Well, I have to admit I guess I am one of those unforgiving people who does hope FCA screws up again and goes :behindbar where she should already have been, and has to stay there for a long, long time.

Also, I can't believe the idiot that wrote this actually stated:
"Though her mother was a nurse, Anthony during her childhood never once went to see a pediatrician." Huh?

IIRC, wasn't it a gynecologist that CA had allegedly never taken FCA to, not a pediatrician. Big, big difference. Which I never saw that as being such a big deal anyway as my mother never took me to a gynecologist, she took me to the family doctor. But then that was in the olden days :rolleyes:.

Another thing, that bit about "Baldy", the mouse, etc.? - forgive me for not quoting it in entirety, but how disgusting, when I read it I got nauseous - And I just find this quite unbelievable anyway that a man would tell his 8 year old daughter something like that, maybe more like something a pervert would say to a child maybe in the 3-5 year old age range. IDK, :shakehead: sounds just like something FCA would make up, imo.

Oh God just KILL ME NOW if Baez joins GZ's defense team!!!! Like the past four years wasn't BAD ENOUGH for me!!!! I thought I chose another case to follow that was mercifully Baez FREE!!!! I've even halfway liked O'Mara because he at least has a brain even if he's sleazy like Baez is. God please NO. Baez, say NO!!!!!

Don't fret Aedrys. O'Mera (spl) said if GZ wanted JB he would excuse himself from the case. GZ is sticking with O'Mera.
JB is a wanna be has been. IMO, Attorney's only get one shot at a high profile case in their career and JB had his and screwed it up really good. No one with a quarter of a brain wants to be associated with the likes of him. Just like anyone who truely has a child missing wants to have anything to do with the Anthony's. Never going to happen. This group of people are what the bottom feeders eat. Nothing more.

Don't fret Aedrys. O'Mera (spl) said if GZ wanted JB he would excuse himself from the case. GZ is sticking with O'Mera.
JB is a wanna be has been. IMO, Attorney's only get one shot at a high profile case in their career and JB had his and screwed it up really good. No one with a quarter of a brain wants to be associated with the likes of him. Just like anyone who truely has a child missing wants to have anything to do with the Anthony's. Never going to happen. This group of people are what the bottom feeders eat. Nothing more.

Course even the Anthony's didn't want Baez. George always hated him but CA changed her mind after the murder charge.

Course even the Anthony's didn't want Baez. George always hated him but CA changed her mind after the murder charge.

CA probably knew that JB would be the ONLY ONE that would believe FCA's outrageous stories! I'm sure that's the only reason she accepted him after the murder charge. I'm sure in CA's mind she knew FCA's stories didn't make any sense but if JB believed FCA then she should too.

Cindy didn't know THAT particular story. Casey told Cindy that Jeff Hopkins paid for Zanny to keep Caylee.

And that freed up more of rich Zanny's money so she could keep clothes, shoes, toys for Caylee at her place and take Caylee shopping for new ones during the trip to Tampa.

Bwahahhaaa - that's just Jose unloading his buybacks!! :floorlaugh:

I got a big laugh out of the ones marked "Returns not accepted"....can just picture some hapless bidder buying it, reading a few pages, saying "What a load of <self-modsnip>!" and then donating it to Goodwill or something. Hahaha!

P.S. I've missed you too, lg!

The DJ was basically biting his tongue the whole time, finally asked JB if he had kids and how could you defend someone like Casey. Started getting heated, and the DJ cut him off calling him a d*k. :floorlaugh:

I hope someone recorded it.

JB, once again had a few inconsistencies.
For example, in the SAME breath, he said:
Caseys cell phone records showed that she was at the home until 4:00 and did not leave when GA said she did ... and that internet searches were done on the computer (estimated to be at 1:50pm since his book claimed she was on the phone with Amy) when she was not at home. HUH?????

Oh... and the DJ asked him if there was anything physical between him and KC, and he danced around the answer - as usual. (seemed a lot like how he assumed GA to be guilty of abuse because he did not answer...)

Now why can't he come on Websleuths Radio. Trish could promise she wouldn't hang up on him...but he might on us.

Now why can't he come on Websleuths Radio. Trish could promise she wouldn't hang up on him...but he might on us.

We would be his worst nightmare....

In fact, I CHALLENGE Jose to have the guts to come on WS radio. Or for that matter, his little dog too. I mean his client.

CA probably knew that JB would be the ONLY ONE that would believe FCA's outrageous stories! I'm sure that's the only reason she accepted him after the murder charge. I'm sure in CA's mind she knew FCA's stories didn't make any sense but if JB believed FCA then she should too.

Only trouble is that CA and JB really don't believe CFCA either but will never admit to it.

Only trouble is that CA and JB really don't believe CFCA either but will never admit to it.

Jose will admit it when the money runs out and Casey claims that he sexually molested her. Let's face it, we all know that is coming sooner or later.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member