Sidebar Discussion #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering why JB agreed to be interviewed on a radio show where they do not mince words. Did JB not know he could be torn to shreds? Did he not know they might be unsympathetic to a baby murderer and her puppet? Did he expect to be embraced there because of their irreverent format? Or, was he just not aware of the show's format when he agreed to this interview?

In pondering this I have come to this conclusion: JB appeared on that radio program because of their "anything goes" format.

Irreverence is right up JB's alley and he likely thought he could go unchallenged, that his spew would be readily lapped up by the show's hosts. IMO, JB thought that radio hosts known for their sleaze factor would have no limits to how low they will stoop and would thus be ready and willing to embrace JB and his best girl!

Thanks to those who have provided the play-by-play on this particular interview. I may not be interested in many of the issues that radio show discusses but kudos to them for having common sense where it really counts, and for using the airwaves to give JB a clue!

Jose is acting like an aging prostitute whose value and worth have faded and is more willing to further degrade themselves for money.

Caylee baby, I hear Karma stirring.

these 5 star reviews are funny...

how can anyone describe JB as classy.

I think Mark O'Mera refused to have him as co-counsel.

Yes, but oopsie - While Mr. O'Mara testified he did not know of Zimmerman's money at the first bail hearing, recorded calls just released indicate he did. Here's hoping he's not another Baez...

Yes, but oopsie - While Mr. O'Mara testified he did not know of Zimmerman's money at the first bail hearing, recorded calls just released indicate he did. Here's hoping he's not another Baez...

As disgusting as Baez is, I doubt he is one of a kind. As for O'Mara lying to the judge at the bail hearing, yes it's stomach-turning to see lies so early on but it is Florida, where lying in court is not only expected but accepted. Would be nice, though, to see lying attorneys face consequences because until that is happening as a matter of routine in our courts, it will not stop. And eventually will lead to a murderer walking free.

Oh, wait...

Well, that works - but do you believe that happened then? If so why was he still accusing Kronk? Sending investigators after every TES searcher? And it goes on and on. I call BS Mr. Baez...

Feb.4th/08 Todd Black ID'd as Gil Cabot
Feb.10/08 - Caylee's Public Memorial
Feb 19th/08 - State releases hundreds of docs including items found with Caylee's remains - the Winnie the Pooh blanket, etc.

March 07/08 - Baez in court objecting to video release of his client
March 25/08 - Baez in court stating no conflict of interest in acting as her agent and claiming she has not sold her rights to her story to the media. SA wants to know how she went from no money to paying high priced experts.

April 14th/08 - State declares their intention to seek the death penalty if FCA is convicted.

Now this sounds like a pretty busy spring to me what with all the media appearances etc. I just don't know how sitting around with FCA talking about "while I fell into a deep sleep and then GA.." to me.
You'd have thought he'd have stepped up and claimed an accident when the SA brought in the death penalty, if he "knew" this was an accident, wouldn't you?
Ok...now I'm really confused...that stuff happened in 2008? You meant 2009, right?
I hadn't realized it took so long to out Gil Cabot.

Ok...now I'm really confused...that stuff happened in 2008? You meant 2009, right?
I hadn't realized it took so long to out Gil Cabot.

Oh darn - I hope I can edit my post! Yes, Baez said FCA told him the drowning story in "early 2009"...I was just laying out what he actually did.

Oh carp, I hate it when I do that sort of thing - too late to edit!!

Agree and what exactly does JB think people did with their beloved pets 15 years ago when they died, but wrap them and bury them in the backyard. There weren't vets all over the place then willing to cremate and give you back an urn with the ashes. Geez....:banghead:

My grandson's dog WhatsUpLittlePup died June 5th after a short life of thirteen years. We wrapped him in his blanket and buried him in the back of the orchard. It was a quite ceremony and many tears were shed. No duct tape was involved.

He was the best dog we've ever had. He was a talker (jack russell) and had quite a personality. I miss him terribly.

Well, I have to admit I guess I am one of those unforgiving people who does hope FCA screws up again and goes :behindbar where she should already have been, and has to stay there for a long, long time.

Also, I can't believe the idiot that wrote this actually stated:
"Though her mother was a nurse, Anthony during her childhood never once went to see a pediatrician." Huh?

IIRC, wasn't it a gynecologist that CA had allegedly never taken FCA to, not a pediatrician. Big, big difference. Which I never saw that as being such a big deal anyway as my mother never took me to a gynecologist, she took me to the family doctor. But then that was in the olden days :rolleyes:.

Another thing, that bit about "Baldy", the mouse, etc.? - forgive me for not quoting it in entirety, but how disgusting, when I read it I got nauseous - And I just find this quite unbelievable anyway that a man would tell his 8 year old daughter something like that, maybe more like something a pervert would say to a child maybe in the 3-5 year old age range. IDK, :shakehead: sounds just like something FCA would make up, imo.

So Florida department of heath doesn't require student to show immunization records to attend school? My kids are 35 and 34 and my grand kids 17 and 14 and their schools always required their shot records to attend school in Texas.

But then again where is Caylee immunization records? If Caylee had been in Daycare, Casey (Cindy really) would of had to provide a record for her to attend. But that would cost Casey (Cindy really) some change and then you have those extended night time hours. Raising a child can be real expensive at times.

My grandson's dog WhatsUpLittlePup died June 5th after a short life of thirteen years. We wrapped him in his blanket and buried him in the back of the orchard. It was a quite ceremony and many tears were shed. No duct tape was involved.

He was the best dog we've ever had. He was a talker (jack russell) and had quite a personality. I miss him terribly.

Oh my heart goes out to you - it is so sad to lose a beloved dog! I can barely think about my old dears without tears, and it's been years. I have a couple of others now, but nothing ever replaces the ones you lose.

I believe it's snowballing out of control! Watch out beelowwww!

:floorlaugh:

So why on Amazon next to his actual book blah blah does it show a different rank? Now back up to 428/10 - I hate it when people juggle figures to make themselves look good instead of just riding the wave or crash in this case..:giggle:

So Florida department of heath doesn't require student to show immunization records to attend school? My kids are 35 and 34 and my grand kids 17 and 14 and their schools always required their shot records to attend school in Texas.

But then again where is Caylee immunization records? If Caylee had been in Daycare, Casey (Cindy really) would of had to provide a record for her to attend. But that would cost Casey (Cindy really) some change and then you have those extended night time hours. Raising a child can be real expensive at times.

My daughter moved down here to FL this year. Not only did my granddaughters have to show immunization records, they had to have proof of a recent physical. We didn't know about the physical and it took 3 days to get those records here and they wouldn't let them attend until then.

I would guess that Nurse CA gave the immunizations herself.
And since CA is a walking encyclopedia I'm sure she thinks she's a doctor of all specialities.

Unless you have owned or had a jack russell in the family.. One can not understand the uniqueness (sp) of these dogs..

there are like a 150 lb dog in a 18 lb body and too smart for their owners good..

My jack is now 3 (its his picture in my profile pic) .. i feel for your loss..

when zenoah (my dog) was about 10 weeks old.. He learned what the word New meant.. I have no idea how he learned this..
but we would tell him ... go get your new toy.. ..
or go get the new ball.. or blankey or what ever.. and he would get the newest.. then if you bought another one the next day.. He knew that it was now the new one.. it was funny

So why on Amazon next to his actual book blah blah does it show a different rank? Now back up to 428/10 - I hate it when people juggle figures to make themselves look good instead of just riding the wave or crash in this case..:giggle:

Ok, I think I got this......on Novel Rank, when you got to the home page and put in the title, you can choose from two rankings. one is for the Kindle ranking, which is 523 just now, but you have to go back to get the hardcover sales, and that rank is currently 428. The kindle sales are tracked separately on the website.

Ok, I think I got this......on Novel Rank, when you got to the home page and put in the title, you can choose from two rankings. one is for the Kindle ranking, which is 523 just now, but you have to go back to get the hardcover sales, and that rank is currently 428. The kindle sales are tracked separately on the website.

I was thinking last nite how everyday.. the numbers get worse on this book for jose.. lol.
every day his highest spot on the is worse then the day bfore..

gotta love it..lol

Ok question.. does anyone know when the jail house letters were written by casey..
or where i could go look that up..
not when they were released.. but when they were written?

SO.....I got tired of star work on amazon and switched over to Imperfect Justice. All those fake five star goons are now over there posting bad reviews. How low can they go?

SO.....I got tired of star work on amazon and switched over to Imperfect Justice. All those fake five star goons are now over there posting bad reviews. How low can they go?
Yup - hope Baez has prepaid his miinions or they will be out of luck when it is paycheque time!

Ok question.. does anyone know when the jail house letters were written by casey..
or where i could go look that up..
not when they were released.. but when they were written?

first couple months of 2009 I believe. I could go look but :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member