Sidebar Discussion #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope JB will respect the verdict of the book buying public that we find his book guilty of suckitude in the first degree...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I love that! Awesome, miss plum. :woohoo:

So how's about a big ol' slice of THWARTCAKE with a side of suckitude in the first degree?!
:cupcake:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,070 in Books
#3 in*Books > Law > Criminal Law
#24 in*Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:rocker::rocker::rocker:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Darn! I missed it! But what an AM greeting!! :worms: :worms: :worms: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woot: :woot:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,226 in Books

Dig in members - dig in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thwartedsupercake_Animation.gif

I expect a large crowd......
Thwartedsupercake_Animation.gif

I just hate it when I'm late for a party but GOOD TIMES!

#646 in books, #17 in mayhem, #1 in pwned :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Oopsie, didn't realize LG had already posted these fabulous, heartwarming stats!

LOLOL! Love it :floorlaugh: He certainly is getting pwned, even by the customer images alone. lololol To thoroughly misuse a classic text: ask not for whom the pwn tolls Baez, it tolls for thee. ;)

Funny you said that LG. I went to amazon to read the reveiws at 10:12, a few hours ago. There was a 4 star review with 14 comments I believe. I clicked on it & my pc froze solid & I lost my signal. I was thrown right off. I had to do a whole system clean & didn't get it going again for a half hour.
Now I'm afraid to go back to amazon.

Haven't had that problem yet but does not surprise me if "bullies" plant a few trojans on the *5 star reveiws - that's the sort of thing bullies do.

LOLOL! Love it :floorlaugh: He certainly is getting pwned, even by the customer images alone. lololol To thoroughly misuse a classic text: ask not for whom the pwn tolls Baez, it tolls for thee. ;)

Love it!!! :fireworks:

bob kealing‏@bobkealing

If you've been wondering, Florida DOC spokeswoman this morning: #CaseyAnthony "is still on probation." will not release end date.

Hmmm - so The Man, Richard Hornsby, isn't always right.....:waitasec:

I don't care where she is. The only GOOD answer is....in hell IMO. You know, the only good snake is a dead snake thing. I hope she rots. Better yet, I think the news cams should set up outside the A house again. My second best scenario is that she goes home to mama.

It just got tolled again by me! LOL

A book of John Grusham's is in Criminal Law. Does anyone read him anymore now he is throwing out the same old same old year after year?

I expect Jose to take a big hit on the 31st when this book is released. I followed this case close and it is close to my heart, so I have my copy pre-ordered. This author has a big following.
(Not sure if it is the same category as JB's book - but it should be. True Crime - Is that different than True Accounts???)
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0062018558/ref=wms_ohs_product"]Amazon.com: Deadly Little Secrets: The Minister, His Mistress, and a Heartless Texas Murder (9780062018557): Kathryn Casey: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51w0ZlfQ-2L.@@AMEPARAM@@51w0ZlfQ-2L[/ame]

I expect Jose to take a big hit on the 31st when this book is released. I followed this case close and it is close to my heart, so I have my copy pre-ordered. This author has a big following.
(Not sure if it is the same category as JB's book - but it should be. True Crime - Is that different than True Accounts???)
Amazon.com: Deadly Little Secrets: The Minister, His Mistress, and a Heartless Texas Murder (9780062018557): Kathryn Casey: Books

I'm going to be watching for this one - I remember this case...I think..no wait - I'm not sure if I am thinking of one similar to it....

I'm going to be watching for this one - I remember this case...I think..no wait - I'm not sure if I am thinking of one similar to it....

Matt Baker, ugly little sleaze ball. Looked like an oompa loompa with the face of a cabbage patch doll. So glad they nailed him! This book will definitely send Jose's FICTION further into the abyss!

I have my page view settings weirdly set up here - but this should get you close to the thread on the case! [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7062747#post7062747"]Waco Preacher's Wife--Suicide or Murder? - Page 23 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Amazon.com: Deadly Little Secrets: The Minister, His Mistress, and a Heartless Texas Murder (9780062018557): Kathryn Casey: Books

I remember some of this case, didn't follow it closely. Based on your recommendation, I've asked DH to pre-order it. He pays no shipping for a yearly fee, so I've never joined Amazon.

A book of John Grusham's is in Criminal Law. Does anyone read him anymore now he is throwing out the same old same old year after year?

I do! I :heartbeat: John Grisham; have read everything he's ever written; really enjoy his quirky characters and his touches of dark humor. He's been both a lawyer and a politician, so unlike some lawyers we know, he can actually base his fiction on experience! (Take that, Mr. Skinny Jeans with Muffin Top...HA!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper