Sidebar Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..speaking of RK, i wonder what became of his lawsuit against the NE?

..hopefully they settled out of court------for a decent sum.

She sold the pics before she was charged with murder?:ohwow:

I didn't know that. Thanks!

Even more disturbing that Baez, as her lawyer, would even broker the deal, why did he think she'd need all that money and by extension him? Hmm. I think we know why.

so which "story" does he now believe is correct? and how does he know it's "really" correct? If he questioned himself so much that it goes from a skull rolling to not touching it, how can you or he for that matter RELY on anything he says? All JMO. I'm not trying to make RK out as a bad person. I'm simply stating that once the evidence was manipulated, in any way, it was no longer reliable. Then add his changing stories and you got reasonable doubt. JMO

I do not understand how anyone gets reasonable doubt from RK touching the skull. There is no connection. Because a person finds evidence and even if they touch it, doesn't make that person a defendant. These dots do not connect...at least to a person who thinks logically.

so which "story" does he now believe is correct? and how does he know it's "really" correct? If he questioned himself so much that it goes from a skull rolling to not touching it, how can you or he for that matter RELY on anything he says? All JMO. I'm not trying to make RK out as a bad person. I'm simply stating that once the evidence was manipulated, in any way, it was no longer reliable. Then add his changing stories and you got reasonable doubt. JMO

Reasonable doubt? About WHAT?

Perhaps the most disturbing in the progression of photos prosecutors displayed Thursday came later: a frontal view of Caylee's skull — empty eye sockets, hair matted on the top, front and sides, covering much of what was once a face, vegetation and overlapping pieces of duct tape. The grayish tape formed a kind of mask along the right side of the skull, covering the jaw and nasal cavity.

"The pieces of tape were attached to each other," said Chief Deputy Medical Examiner Dr. Gary Utz

"The mandible is usually left behind at some point," Utz said. "In this case, it's still attached because of the hair mat."

He pointed out plant root growth through and around the skull.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...tape-casey-anthony-trial-caylee-marie-anthony

"Covering much of what once was a face"....THIS face:

Caylee-1.jpg

I do not understand how anyone gets reasonable doubt from RK touching the skull. There is no connection. Because a person finds evidence and even if they touch it, doesn't make that person a defendant. These dots do not connect...at least to a person who thinks logically.

How RK touching or possibly moving the skull/bags amplifies into "reasonable doubt" (about what?) and Casey's lies (all 3 + years of them) become diminished into "it was an accident and she freaked, poor thing" is beyond my comprehension.

A person would have to WANT Casey to be "not guilty", very very much, for this to even fly.

I respectfully disagree. RK and Casey not knowing each other is irrelevant and doesn't prove anything. RK manipulated the evidence, period. Therefore, that evidence is unreliable. All JMO.
What the duct-tape doubters don't understand or refuse to understand is that so-called "manipulation" of the skull by water, animals and RK only bolsters the anthropological fact that skulls do not stay intact after decomp and that the duct tape was placed on Caylee's face before her flesh decomposed. The same tape which was found at the A's home. IF the skull floated, rolled and/or was lifted and fell back down, that just proves how well the tape worked in holding the mandible in place. It makes the evidence MORE reliable, not less. There is nothing about RK to suggest he is an anatomical mastermind who understood that mandible in place was bad news for Casey and therefore went to the scene and put the skull together with the tape to frame Casey. I would venture to say that the average American has no clue about mandibles after death unless it is a medical professional/anthropologist, etc. or someone who has closely watched the trial. After two semesters of RN training and classes in biology/anatomy many years ago, and a rather avid follower of true crime, I was not aware of what happened to the skull and why after decomp. I don't think RK knew anything about it either. The DT would have been all over it.

You have stated in other posts that you think Caylee drowned by accident and the tape was placed to make it look like a kidnapping and that you think nobody else was involved. If that is what you believe, why do you even care that RK may have moved the skull? It is irrelevant to your theory of events. It is only relevant to people who think someone tampered purposely with the scene and that Casey may not have duct-taped her daughter. You already acknowledge that Casey applied the tape before decomp so I suppose my post should really be directed to others who think the tape floated there, was brought by animals or believe in a conspiracy by the ME's office. At least you acknowledge Casey put the tape on Caylee though I disagree about WHY it was placed there.

I think it was an accident. I think she had a break with reality upon finding Caylee deceased, and Caylee ended up where she ended up during that break from reality. I do not think she staged a murder, nor do I think she staged a kidnapping, I think she laid Caylee down in those woods with a few of her things while in absolute denial.
MOO
If Casey did not stage to look like a kidnapping, where did the duct tape come from and why was it holding Caylee's skull together? Did RK put the skull together using tape that just happened to be at the scene and his vast arsenal of anatomical genius? Was it the ME's people and how did they get pieces of tape, weathered beyond belief, to stick in Caylee's hair? Did the animals have a lucky go at it and just happen to form the sling that so perfectly held the mandible in place? Or was it the floodwaters that reattached the mandible and put the tape there? Because by the time the flood got there, Caylee would already have decomposed completely. Since you believe she drowned, why NOT just say that she staged an accident to look like murder? It is far more plausible than a conspiracy theory or "one in billion" speculation and at least based on scientific facts.
I agree with you about the lack of reliability of the evidence due to RK's inconsistant statements.
Even if RK said he picked up the skull and juggled it, it only makes the evidence more reliable. The facts of what Caylee's skull went through and that it still remained intact is testimony to that. What specifically makes the inconsistent statements correlate with "lack of reliability of the evidence"?

So you are telling me you haven't actually read the autopsy report, aren't you? Cause if you did you would know the answer to "the skull rolling or not....:waitasec:

yes I have read the autopsy! Yes I do know that the skull did not roll. My point is that RK told several diff stories.

After the Amnada Knox verdict, KC's value has been officially relegated to the "bottom of the bird cage".

Watch out for those droppings KC! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So are we now going to have people turn over magazines if AK is on the cover?

How RK touching or possibly moving the skull/bags amplifies into "reasonable doubt" (about what?) and Casey's lies (all 3 + years of them) become diminished into "it was an accident and she freaked, poor thing" is beyond my comprehension.

A person would have to WANT Casey to be "not guilty", very very much, for this to even fly.

I think the point that's being missed is any 'contaminating' of a crime scene introduces some doubt because then you do not know what the scene looked like in it's original state. I'm talking in general terms.

I'm not really sure what to believe as far as RK goes. He may have 'contaminated' the scene but I'm not sure it something that made it look radically different than it originally was (specifically the mandible and duct tape).

Which trial (KC's or Amanda Knox's) received more media coverage?

Btw Casey is going to watch Amanda go on all those tv shows and write books and make a whole lot of money. I think a majority of Americans believe Amanda Knox is innocent so she'll get all the attention (most of it positive) while Casey sits holed up somewhere with most Americans cursing her. I can picture KC getting in touch with Amanda but I'll bet that Amanda wants nothing to do with KC.

I could dance with joy just thinking about how jealous FCA is going to be of Amanda Knox's bella vita. I would like Amanda Knox to earn a law degree and marry Tony Lazzaro.

I think the point that's being missed is any 'contaminating' of a crime scene introduces some doubt because then you do not know what the scene looked like in it's original state. I'm talking in general terms.

I'm not really sure what to believe as far as RK goes. He may have 'contaminated' the scene but I'm not sure it something that made it look radically different than it originally was (specifically the mandible and duct tape).

Yes, that is the point I am trying to make. But, somehow it keeps getting twisted that I'm saying RK deliberately moved the evidence. It's even been posted that I'm accusin g him of murder! So not what I'm saying at all.

Which trial (KC's or Amanda Knox's) received more media coverage?

Btw Casey is going to watch Amanda go on all those tv shows and write books and make a whole lot of money. I think a majority of Americans believe Amanda Knox is innocent so she'll get all the attention (most of it positive) while Casey sits holed up somewhere with most Americans cursing her. I can picture KC getting in touch with Amanda but I'll bet that Amanda wants nothing to do with KC.

KC did here but from what I understand AK case was huge in Italy. Most italians believe she got away with murder (similar to KC and society here). Most americans thinks she's innocent because they know 0 about the case and it's become more about italy's judicial system vs. our own. Some also see it as sticking behind one of our own in a foreign country (regardless of guilt).

I guess my point is, I wouldn't be rooting for AK for this, that and the other. You could be basically rooting for Italy's version of KC.

If Casey did not stage to look like a kidnapping, where did the duct tape come from and why was it holding Caylee's skull together? Did RK put the skull together using tape that just happened to be at the scene and his vast arsenal of anatomical genius? Was it the ME's people and how did they get pieces of tape, weathered beyond belief, to stick in Caylee's hair? Did the animals have a lucky go at it and just happen to form the sling that so perfectly held the mandible in place? Or was it the floodwaters that reattached the mandible and put the tape there? Because by the time the flood got there, Caylee would already have decomposed completely. Since you believe she drowned, why NOT just say that she staged an accident to look like murder? It is far more plausible than a conspiracy theory or "one in billion" speculation and at least based on scientific facts.

Even if RK said he picked up the skull and juggled it, it only makes the evidence more reliable. The facts of what Caylee's skull went through and that it still remained intact is testimony to that. What specifically makes the inconsistent statements correlate with "lack of reliability of the evidence"?

RK was with his co-workers so I doubt he did much once he realized that it was a skull. ME was aware of what he did but it does not change the fact that the tape was entangled in the hair at a specific spot, around the jaw holding it in place and it's not too hard to figure once you calculate where the hair was originally in relation to the skull exactly where that tape was placed. Without even seeing the pictures we can logically figure that out ourselves. To believe something we have not seen as a "could have" "should have" makes no sense when competent ME's and investigators where able to determine how that tape was placed and report their findings. No amount of speculation on anyone's part who was not there and was not on their hands and knees retriving this information can change that.

The argument should be that under very severe conditions of a hurricane, being moved around by animals and then tapped or slightly lifted (whatever you believe RK did) the tape still held it's place which is a pretty good indicator in my book that the tape just did not float there and attach itself. There was a gap between the skull and the tape to indicate where tissue had been and it is crystal clear to anyone who reads the autopsy that the tape had been tightly fastened to Caylee's face or it would have never survived being tossed around by the elements and still found in place. It makes for a more secure argument that Caylee's face was, in fact, taped with a vengenance. jmo

Devil's Advocate: I think it was an accident. I think she had a break with reality upon finding Caylee deceased, and Caylee ended up where she ended up during that break from reality. I do not think she staged a murder, nor do I think she staged a kidnapping, I think she laid Caylee down in those woods with a few of her things while in absolute denial.

DA- I can't help but think this version of reality sounds awfully parallel to the story FCA fed Amy H about money FCA had stolen from her. You know, that Amy must have hidden the money herself when she was sleepwalking.

I can't imagine why Amy would have believed that BS explanation for a nano-second, much less gone on that fruitless, pathetic and pointless search with FCA around the house.

---
PS- Words matter. FCA did not "lay" Caylee down in the woods. She threw a garbage bag containing her duct-taped baby into trash-strewn woods. The "few of her things" was only a blanket she had wrapped Caylee's corpse in, unless you count the laundry bag and garbage bags from the Anthony home.

Thanks for the insight though- it hadn't really struck me before how telling it was that FCA did NOT send her daughter to her "grave" with a favorite or comforting toy of Caylee's.

I think it was an accident. I think she had a break with reality upon finding Caylee deceased, and Caylee ended up where she ended up during that break from reality. I do not think she staged a murder, nor do I think she staged a kidnapping, I think she laid Caylee down in those woods with a few of her things while in absolute denial.

MOO

I can buy that theory....... If, and only if, I take a break from reality..:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez