Sidebar Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would have gotten out of the bag somehow and if RK never touched it the results would have pretty much been the same according to the ME's report. Maybe RK never touched it at all and was lying. It does not change what was found when LE arrived. Where animals might have drug it out, or RK knocked it out, what is important is what they found and what they concluded as experts.

My husband had to attend an autopsy of a man who was shot in the side of his head. He was found in a car down by the river. It was first believed he shot himself and he had an entry and exit wound. The ME removed the brain and put it in a chemical (can't remember now it was a long time ago). He told my husband to come back the next day that the brain would bake like bread. The following day when the ME cut open the brain imagine the surprise when there were two bullets within the brain and two tracks. So it was a murder. Both holes in the skull were entrance wounds. You have to give ME's a lot of credit for knowing what they are doing and having the courage to say what they believe based on their experience. jmo

I think the bag had been split and RK lifted the bag and assumed the skull rolled out. But we know there were roots holding the skull in place so it didn't roll. I suspect this is what the LE were challenging him about - and it was their job to make sure what RK said happened actually did. But I'm sure he had both a fright and a huge adrenalin rush at the same time - I doubt a baby's skull looks like we imagine it might look like when we actually find one.

I think it would have gotten out of the bag somehow and if RK never touched it the results would have pretty much been the same according to the ME's report. Maybe RK never touched it at all and was lying. It does not change what was found when LE arrived. Where animals might have drug it out, or RK knocked it out, what is important is what they found and what they concluded as experts.

My husband had to attend an autopsy of a man who was shot in the side of his head. He was found in a car down by the river. It was first believed he shot himself and he had an entry and exit wound. The ME removed the brain and put it in a chemical (can't remember now it was a long time ago). He told my husband to come back the next day that the brain would bake like bread. The following day when the ME cut open the brain imagine the surprise when there were two bullets within the brain and two tracks. So it was a murder. Both holes in the skull were entrance wounds. You have to give ME's a lot of credit for knowing what they are doing and having the courage to say what they believe based on their experience. jmo

Interesting about the autopsy your husband attended.

I think ME's and their work is remarkable.

It is not that I personally question the reports made by the ME's. They know far more than I do about these things. The defense experts though, are also experts, and it is the questions these experts raised that has me doubting, and when I add that doubt to the RK contradictory statements, it increases my doubts. Although the DT experts were not allowed to be on the scene, during the recovery, they were allowed to view the photos, read the ME's reports and Dr. Spitz actually did a second autopsy. Dr. G was not initially on the scene during the recovery either, and many of her findings were based on the reports by Dr. Utz and Dr. Shultz. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes. When she was visiting JB's office while out on bond she was bringing pictures of Caylee in for ABC to use. KC was not charged with murder one until October 14 after the Grand Jury met. jmo

Thank you LambChop for providing the details - I was about to look up the dates but knew it was true.....

Well, RK didn't essentially lie. I agree, he gave slightly different versions of his story. But obviously he didn't have anything to hide, and he had zero motive to lie. Becaue of that, he's believable, IMO. He was an outsider who happened upon the skull. He was also burdened by the fact that police were ho-hum with what he was telling them to check out.

It was really a tragedy of errors, IMO. We had the child thrown in the woods, we had the severe weather/flooding of that area, we had the searches of that area that turned up nothing, we had RK calling several times to report what he saw in the area that had already been checked (is that right?). I think RK even second-guessed what he saw after police brushed it off.

Manipulated? Lifting a garbage bag off of a skull is manipulated? Peeps who think so need to review the full descriptions that describe the removal of the skull and the bowl of dirt surrounding it to know it is absolutely nonsense to suggest any of it was "manipulated".

Well, RK didn't essentially lie. I agree, he gave slightly different versions of his story. But obviously he didn't have anything to hide, and he had zero motive to lie. Becaue of that, he's believable, IMO. He was an outsider who happened upon the skull. He was also burdened by the fact that police were ho-hum with what he was telling them to check out.

It was really a tragedy of errors, IMO. We had the child thrown in the woods, we had the severe weather/flooding of that area, we had the searches of that area that turned up nothing, we had RK calling several times to report what he saw in the area that had already been checked (is that right?). I think RK even second-guessed what he saw after police brushed it off.
Yeah, if Officer Cain had actually done his job and not blown him off, Caylee could have been discovered in August, and maybe more forensic evidence could have been recovered...

I think it was an accident. I think she had a break with reality upon finding Caylee deceased, and Caylee ended up where she ended up during that break from reality. I do not think she staged a murder, nor do I think she staged a kidnapping, I think she laid Caylee down in those woods with a few of her things while in absolute denial.

MOO

Was that before or after she cried and cried and cried when George walked in with Caylee in his arms?

Interesting about the autopsy your husband attended.

I think ME's and their work is remarkable.

It is not that I personally question the reports made by the ME's. They know far more than I do about these things. The defense experts though, are also experts, and it is the questions these experts raised that has me doubting, and when I add that doubt to the RK contradictory statements, it increases my doubts. Although the DT experts were not allowed to be on the scene, during the recovery, they were allowed to view the photos, read the ME's reports and Dr. Spitz actually did a second autopsy. Dr. G was not initially on the scene during the recovery either, and many of her findings were based on the reports by Dr. Utz and Dr. Shultz. Nothing wrong with that.

Problem was Dr. Spitz did not see all the pictures and this was brought to the jury's attention during his testimony when JA asked had the doctor seen pictures of the other side of her skull and he answered no all he was aware of is that it was only fastened on one side. We already knew from the depositions of DT witnesses that they were only given so much information to get favorable reports and not everything was disclosed to them. Another thing I found interesting that Dr. Spitz mentioned was that after Caylee's body was found he paid a visit to the A's home in December and saw the pool and immediately determined it was a drowning. This was before he did the autopsy. He, too, must be psychic.

I sometimes think that some of the questions presented here are asked because someone may be writing a book. This would be a great way to get all the information you needed without reading over those pesky documents. Just kidding, of course. lol jmo

Manipulated? Lifting a garbage bag off of a skull is manipulated? Peeps who think so need to review the full descriptions that describe the removal of the skull and the bowl of dirt surrounding it to know it is absolutely nonsense to suggest any of it was "manipulated".

Where did I say "manipulated"? Do you have my post confused with another one? I'm lost.

Was that before or after she cried and cried and cried when George walked in with Caylee in his arms?

Wasn't KC outside when GA walked up to her and she cried and cried and cried? I mean do you really think GA would have taken a chance and gotten CA's pure white carpet all dirty and wet. How would he explain it all???? First Caylee and now the carpet...just too much to handle that early in the morning....or was it the afternoon....or wait, high noon, I think.

I'm still trying to figure how and why in the name of all that's........you know....is CA still trying to spin the bamboo explanation as to why KC had to get the shovel. CA just admitted she knows Caylee drowned but comes up with the darn bamboo excuse that Caylee would trip over it. And Dr. Phil wants her to come back for another interview???? I wonder when KC looked up the word "shovel" if it said "an excellent tool to remove bamboo roots???" jmo

So who thinks FCA is splitting nails that Amanda Knox is heading home to a barbecue instead of into hiding?

So who thinks FCA is splitting nails that Amanda Knox is heading home to a barbecue instead of into hiding?

Oh, I hope not. Remember the last time she wanted attention and did not get her way? Do Monks know how to protect themselves???? jmo

I went to food lion grocery store today and in the check out line was a stack of People magazines with FCA's photo on the cover. On impulse I turned them around. I wonder what would happen if I took that stack of magazines and hid them behind the baby diapers? Would I be commiting a crime?

My gut tells me that RK probably looked in that bag. He may have wanted to make sure THIS time that he actually may have found a key piece of evidence. IIRC, he has a past similar to LP"s. To me, he is a curious type of man also. He may have saw the skull and freaked initially but wanted to make sure what the saw was a skull and poked it.

I see nothing wrong with what he did. I think he was scared to admit he touched the evidence because of Baez and what he would do. I think he wanted kc found guilty and was worried if he said he touched it, she would be exonerated.

What Baez did to him was disgusting. The sickening defense team (and that includes each and every one of the greedy and needy participants) and all their personalities can be found in the DSM IV manual. The fact that they are licensed gives the profession a reason for its bad reputation.

I went to food lion grocery store today and in the check out line was a stack of People magazines with FCA's photo on the cover. On impulse I turned them around. I wonder what would happen if I took that stack of magazines and hid them behind the baby diapers? Would I be commiting a crime?

BBM: :great: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"Absolutely" no crime ... you just "happened" to "mistakenly" place some "rags" by another set of "rags" ... :innocent:

MOO !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member